• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  
Tomaxo

Version 3.8

I'm excited but confused at the same time. The new creature is a male, probably a deer, but in mythology, the Ceryneian Hind is a female and capturing her is the third task in the story of the Labours of Hercules. Which Hero will unlock that creature? Hercules or Artemis? I'm pretty sure the new heroine is Artemis though.

Edited by Tomaxo
merged

51 minutes ago, Tomaxo said:

I'm excited but confused at the same time. The new creature is a male, probably a deer, but in mythology, the Ceryneian Hind is a female and capturing her is the third task in the story of the Labours of Hercules. Which Hero will unlock that creature? Hercules or Artemis? I'm pretty sure the new heroine is Artemis though.

According to my long and deep investigation, that is a female deer. She has only male type horns...

Yes, i think new goddess will be Artemis too. Hope she knows how to use the unique bow that odyseus only carries on his back.. 

Edited by Hellslord

7 minutes ago, Hellslord said:

According to my long and deep investigation, that is a female deer. She has only male type horns...

Hermaphrodite? ;)

Speaking of horns, will they inflict more damage than Minos'?

Edited by Tomaxo
horns

Haha, you guys are tops. After being sure it was male, we checked under the skirt. The gender of the creature is still unconfirmed, but please note: this is not the Ceryneian Hind. We decided to leave it ambiguous, as often they are referred to as horned deer, often as stags, sometimes as hinds. Greek mythology can be such a contradictory place sometimes.

1 hour ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Haha, you guys are tops. After being sure it was male, we checked under the skirt. The gender of the creature is still unconfirmed, but please note: this is not the Ceryneian Hind. We decided to leave it ambiguous, as often they are referred to as horned deer, often as stags, sometimes as hinds. Greek mythology can be such a contradictory place sometimes.

OK you just changed the text from "he/him" to "they/them" in the Announcement. ^_^

Edited by Tomaxo
typo

1 hour ago, CaptainMorgan said:

https://sciencing.com/determine-gender-baby-deer-8186795.html

I think this will help CaptainMorgan😉😂

Cap is giving away some info just read that post carefully, the dear belongs to someone, its a her a Goddess with many enemy's he adds

According to my research the Golden horn dear was a gift from nymph Taygate to goddess Artemis.

It was announced a new Hero hope "she" is a good ranger, I heard a ranger might come with some bugs 

Edited by Gammal

Every clue shows the new hero will be Artemis. I am sure now. Only a hunter, hunt a deer. And only with long range. I wonder first spell now (massive damage to a single target, unit/tower/even statue perseus) . And ofc i wonder the ability of that deer. Hope it is a support troop. Its golden glowing horns remind me the helios light, and maybe deer gives nearby troops some status boost and maybe make them more resistant to converting... 

Else it may act as the mobile gate, drawing the fire of all the units and towers (For they are eager to hunt the deer)... Or compete with the minotaur, charging Nyx towers wherever they are

It looks like Artemis would be obtained through Titan points like I thought with 5 Power slots, the Stag being the first one.

We could spy on our enemy defense (like towers orientation) before attacking?

Very promising!

They did this, because this tower is normaly not used by the most of the player. You see them only often on the top player defence. This tower is rly good in high lvl. So now, they force us to use the Artemis tower. And it will bring some instresting new defence layouts.

I'm ok with it, but don't like they way, they force us. All the top player will have the new hero unlocked. The others not. I have to wait 3 days now, to unlock this hero, because, my highest Artemis tower is on the way to lvl 20 atm.

12 minutes ago, Tomaxo said:

It looks like Artemis would be obtained through Titan points like I thought with 5 Power slots, the Stag being the first one.

We could spy on our enemy defense (like towers orientation) before attacking?

Very promising!

You guess right again Tomaxo👏👏👏Artemis is the most wanted hero by most of us🔥🔥🔥

Just now, PanicMind said:

To unlock the new Hero, you need at least one artemis tower on lvl 20 or higher. And I think this will go on with the powers of the hero. So be prepared...

Panicmind thx for info...

25 minutes ago, Hellslord said:

You guess right again Tomaxo👏👏👏Artemis is the most wanted hero by most of us🔥🔥🔥

Sorry, I just updated the game to v3.8. She will be unlocked after you upgrade the Artemis tower to lvl 20.

An announcement two weeks before, that Artemi-Tower will play a main role in the new update and most of the player wouldn't be so sad.
I'm realy disappointed with this update. The new AR Mode feature is not needed. The improved celestial boost is a poor story... The conquer function is useless. I'm missing stuff like: Using our doubled uniques for someting... Improved War...Athena ballance...

There are enough missing features and pain ponts. So why are they not addressed? Conquer an island with gems... Why should i do this? There is now an option, I could accidently click on when using my little mobile phone screen. I hate it before it happen allready.

Edited by PanicMind