• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
SHaase

Intermittent RR2 freezes on Win 10 - Fall Creator's Update

We know Microsoft how fast they create build. I guess its a question of time before on PC we get the 1710 to fix this. On Xbox One they have already this version.

What to expect in 1710? Look Here : https://theinfogrid.com/tech/windows-10-1710-falls-creators-update-whats-to-expect/

Edited by Warriornator

Is this the reason why we keep getting crashes these weeks?
At Android too crashes happen sometimes. Probably it's like telemetry at windows, apps that try to collect personal data? or more like stealing data w/o permission (cause ofc we do mind developer's sneakingly extracting our personal data)

4 hours ago, Play For Fun said:

Is this the reason why we keep getting crashes these weeks?
At Android too crashes happen sometimes. Probably it's like telemetry at windows, apps that try to collect personal data? or more like stealing data w/o permission (cause ofc we do mind developer's sneakingly extracting our personal data)

I don't have good data plan with my ISP. So I need to use metered connection. that stop your Internet to send data to Microsoft maybe its why I don't suffer freeze. I don't know

1 minute ago, ARREBIMBA said:

Come on, this has been taking too long to fix.

Yes, it has taken a while. But is it really that big of a deal. I have these glitches sometimes but losing 3-5 seconds isn't gonna kill anyone

I have lost over 175 trophies in the last 3 days because of the game crashing on me during battle.

It makes me nervous to play now. Especially during war. That could have a big effect on how a player / team performs. 

:) @AwesomestKnightest

I know my tablet freezes within the first 5-10 minutes after connection. The game freezes for 30-60 seconds, but when I patiently wait, the game continues. However, when I keep touching the screen, the game crashes. Knowing this, I don't raid and wait till freeze has occurred. 

It's annoying that it isn't fixed yet. We already gave enough information and this should ber solvable.

24 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

The game freezes for 30-60 seconds, but when I patiently wait, the game continues

wow, I would be quite annoyed if I was having glitches that lasted this long. that's 10x longer than my normal freeze Dena. It is quite annoying, and I now see that the freeze is more "deadly" than I originally thought. Hopefully this is fixed soon and not "Implemented in one of our later versions"

49 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

@ARREBIMBA, the crashes are a big deal, but this topic is on the freezes after the new update. The 3-5 second freezes are not that big of a deal themselves

Please read the whole topic, from the start, before making wrong assumptions and conclusions like that.

For me, the freezes are usually just an annoyance.  However, they do occasionally happen at a particularly bad time during a difficult raid and it can make the difference between winning and losing a particular fight.  This doesn't happen that often for me, but it has happened.  For me, the continual random delays are actually the bigger issue because it happens so often and has been happening for so long.

17 minutes ago, SHaase said:

For me, the freezes are usually just an annoyance.  However, they do occasionally happen at a particularly bad time during a difficult raid and it can make the difference between winning and losing a particular fight.  This doesn't happen that often for me, but it has happened.  For me, the continual random delays are actually the bigger issue because it happens so often and has been happening for so long.

Yes, this is exactly what happens to me

I thought I had discovered the solution an error had blocked RR2 updates from downloading, but no............... I still have extremely laggy signal and often freeze mainly during war raids. I have to select lower level bases and scroll more often than I normally would mostly needing Time Warp to get 100% before the raid times out.
Last war I reported every problem raid to Flare, the response was in effect, what's the problem you still got 100%. The problem was it often took 4 or 5 scrolls on lower level bases, so I got less skulls for my team, lower war rewards for myself and lost gems in scrolling!

RR2Version.PNG

here is a proof for game mods that it freezes on win10

i have played same guy without the archers and it didnt crash..i play with archrs and it freezes

and i figured out the most comon crashes was beside bislik towers..they make a crash everytime

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n74j967rio906ir/bandicam%202018-02-03%2018-58-48-581.mp4?dl=0

Edited by peaceandcalm

9 hours ago, Faye Doherty said:

I thought I had discovered the solution an error had blocked RR2 updates from downloading, but no............... I still have extremely laggy signal and often freeze mainly during war raids. I have to select lower level bases and scroll more often than I normally would mostly needing Time Warp to get 100% before the raid times out.
Last war I reported every problem raid to Flare, the response was in effect, what's the problem you still got 100%. The problem was it often took 4 or 5 scrolls on lower level bases, so I got less skulls for my team, lower war rewards for myself and lost gems in scrolling!

Speaks for itself, I guess... that's just ridiculous a response from support there... I really wish they'd know more about the game they're supposed to support, to properly understand stuff...

this stupid windows 10 crash happened to me in pro league.i sent a ticket to support team,they replied after 2days,asked for the details,thats the last part,till now no reply from them,no compensation nothing..

the great flare support team,,they really suck.

Lol, even if we had the source code and exactly showed them what to change, they would still need plenty of time to fix this :wacko::blink:, it seems.

Come on, we gave the eventviewer message, describing exactly the root cause and how to reproduce it, the geolocation call. How hard can it be to use a "Search in all files" (for example with free AstroGrep tool in Windows) and determine where that call is made in code? It will find the call for sure, you can even preview the file. 

Just remove that piece of code, it's not mandatory, why you try to retrieve the geolocation of a player without explicit permission Flare? I also am annoyed that I need to wait for 5+ minutes until the freeze occurred or risk a freeze and even crash in the middle of a raid. 

Edited by Dena4

Lol the latest w10 update has nerfed multi touch in rr2.

just in battles pinch to zoom works on base  but it locks up king running if you try to use a spell or gosh call a troop.

(other apps all ten fingers work just not in RR2)