• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  
NAPC

Festive Chests

On 12/16/2017 at 2:42 AM, HOLYDIVINE said:

Hi NAPC,

I am jealous of you.You have three unique items.I am still waiting for my first unique item(Even though I am still opening 3-4 titan chest every week).

I waited almost 8 months 4 months before I obtained my very first Unique. Be patient.

Edited by Tomaxo
4 not 8

1 hour ago, NAPC said:

@Tomaxo 8months .??😑 the uniques items are introduced 3-4 months back .. 

Titan sea chest are best way to get uniques .. some players even get two uniques in one Chest.😕

Actually they were introduced back in February. I found my post before they became official:

So I waited almost 4 months, not 8. Maybe I was distracted by the calendar and was too excited to open the 3 Holiday Chests. :D

I got my Uniques from Sea Chest, Invitation Code and Daily Gift. I didn't participate in War yet so I can't comment on that.

On 12/15/2017 at 12:11 AM, Warriornator said:

Nevermind :) to return to main topic. If I remember  this chest give everything in random : gems,items,prestige,gold,wisdoms,etc..

Yes, last year I received Gems and Prestige galore.

They said they improved the "odds" of obtaining an unique item from titans but yet I haven't seen this kind of change. As NAPC mentioned, we do play daily, participate everywhere, win almost all titan chests and there is no sign of these odds to have changed. I'm adding 2 other phenomenons, 1) we are receiving less cursed items, 2) less gems from the vaults. Idk if it's me only or any other is experiencing the same. Regarding the topic, I don't expect much though coz if it was meant to have better chances, we would have received these unique more often but still hoping for smth unique and useful. Cheers ✌

12 hours ago, Neptune said:

They said they improved the "odds" of obtaining an unique item from titans but yet I haven't seen this kind of change. As NAPC mentioned, we do play daily, participate everywhere, win almost all titan chests and there is no sign of these odds to have changed. I'm adding 2 other phenomenons, 1) we are receiving less cursed items, 2) less gems from the vaults. Idk if it's me only or any other is experiencing the same. Regarding the topic, I don't expect much though coz if it was meant to have better chances, we would have received these unique more often but still hoping for smth unique and useful. Cheers ✌

Hi Neptune,

What you are saying about less cursed items and less gems from the vault is true.I can confirm the same. Earlier on I used get some where around 50-60 gems in a day but now I hardly get 20-30 gems from vault every day.Also regarding curse items ,I have rarely seen a cursed item with good stats like I only got two cursed items that have come with unique properties.One was for Goddess Athena that has demolition chance and other Hercules for with Potency bonus. 

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

@Neptune @HOLYDIVINE Me too don’t get much gems 😕.. 

and talking about the cursed items they are waste of my gems .. I don’t get special stuffs they are normal like poison or fire resistance or lighting 🙇🏻 .. It happened once or twice I got something good.

Edited by NAPC

44 minutes ago, NAPC said:

@HOLYDIVINE Cool but does speed matters.??🤨 

I guess you should use some kind of resistance for her as she is already weak.. 

Hey NAPC,

Yeah you are right about getting some resistance item for her but I was kinda excited when I broke the curse on her boots to find out that it actually have some unique property rather than those usual resistance items.Although would love such items for Cadmus or Prometheus :rolleyes:.

Hi NAPC And Hellslord

I ALSO GOT ONE TITAN HERO ITEM AND SOME GEMS FROM FESTIVE CHEST. NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THEM. 

3 hours ago, NAPC said:

@HOLYDIVINE @Warriornator Got a shitty Titan item.. Some people got uniques and cursed items .. 😕 Another unlucky chest..

14 minutes ago, Hellslord said:

Now we learned what is in it. An ordinary titan item and 60-70 gems... 

57 minutes ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

Hi NAPC And Hellslord

I ALSO GOT ONE TITAN HERO ITEM AND SOME GEMS FROM FESTIVE CHEST. NOTHING SPECIAL ABOUT THEM. 

A guy from my Team got this .. 

Two Chest more to come let’s hope we also get a unique.😐

78E1829C-B6B7-4F48-BF55-F686BE8F2C06.jpeg

That`s what I got as I couldn`t forge smth to titan level and make it like this <_< and what I do not understand is that improvement about the odds, the more titans you open, higher the chances will be. Well I`ve opened over 30 titans since November 26 and yet I do not see this "improvement" at all. 

132.jpg

Edited by Neptune

3 hours ago, Neptune said:

That`s what I got as I couldn`t forge smth to titan level and make it like this <_< and what I do not understand is that improvement about the odds, the more titans you open, higher the chances will be. Well I`ve opened over 30 titans since November 26 and yet I do not see this "improvement" at all. 

132.jpg

I found one unique after opening 22 titan chests since update... Personally i started to think except few uniqe items not a big deal and can not understand why so hard to find them.... It must be dropped more frequently to make players happy...