FlareGames
AK47NAPC

Festive Chests

1 hour ago, Hellslord said:

I found one unique after opening 22 titan chests since update... Personally i started to think except few uniqe items not a big deal and can not understand why so hard to find them.... It must be dropped more frequently to make players happy... 

Hello @Hellslord, i agree whit you. Since there is version 3.8 I opened 17 titans chests between odyssey and wars, 6 chests paid with gems, 3 hero packs, 4 titans chests daily for a total of 30 titans chests, I have not found any unique item, but only trash, objects that I used to forge other objects.
I do not know if they really increased the chance to find unique items or was just an announcement.
Since March I have opened over 150-170 and even more titan chest and I have found only 1 unique item, I wonder how some players have found over 10-15 unique items, if the average is 1 unique item out of 150-170. In fact they would have had to open 2000 chest in 10 months which means about 200 chest per month and this is impossible

1 hour ago, vasudeva1 said:

Hello @Hellslord, i agree whit you. Since there is version 3.8 I opened 17 titans chests between odyssey and wars, 6 chests paid with gems, 3 hero packs, 4 titans chests daily for a total of 30 titans chests, I have not found any unique item, but only trash, objects that I used to forge other objects.
I do not know if they really increased the chance to find unique items or was just an announcement.
Since March I have opened over 150-170 and even more titan chest and I have found only 1 unique item, I wonder how some players have found over 10-15 unique items, if the average is 1 unique item out of 150-170. In fact they would have had to open 2000 chest in 10 months which means about 200 chest per month and this is impossible

True .. my Friend have a new account he have 4-5 uniques including the Apple of Discord ..And I know a guy he gets uniques in every one or two weeks ..😕.. 

I complete 5 skulls to get 3 Titan sea Chest invest lots of resources still I don’t get something good in return .. 

Santa have 2 days more wish he gives us a expensive gift ..

51 minutes ago, NAPC said:

True .. my Friend have a new account he have 4-5 uniques including the Apple of Discord ..And I know a guy he gets uniques in every one or two weeks ..😕.. 

I complete 5 skulls to get 3 Titan sea Chest invest lots of resources still I don’t get something good in return .. 

Santa have 2 days more wish he gives us a expensive gift ..

Yeah I agree with you NAPC recently some of teammates have also found unique items in their Holiday Chest. DESPITE THE FACT THEY NEVER SPEND TIME ON ODYSSEY AND ALSO THEY ARE NEWBIE. WHILE PLAYER LIKE US WHO LITERALLY SPEND SOMEWHERE AROUND Four to FIVE HOURS A DAY. GET PERFECT SCORE IN ALLIANCE WARS TO GET TITAN BATTLE CHEST AND YET WE NEVER GET TO FIND UNIQUE ITEMS.  

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

@HOLYDIVINE I guess the new joined players have more advantage .. they get better items more number of uniques and it’s easy for them now because they can forge items .. in our time we spend lot of time gold and gems to make ourself strong to unlock troops .. 

Edited by NAPC

21 minutes ago, NAPC said:

@HOLYDIVINE I guess the new joined players have more advantage .. they get better items more number of uniques and it’s easy for them now because they can forge items .. in our time we spend lot of time gold and gems to make ourself strong to unlock troops .. 

IMO, it is too complicated and expensive to introduce different coefficients for new players. It is like that very same argument that old players like Gamal (think this name was mentioned) dont get attacked and thus do not loose trophies, because they are favored. Both cases make me question the sheer physical possibility, because Oghams Razor principle of Coding states: the more standardization - the better. So any special logical switch to asses players will compromise the stability of the system, which is unwanted. Now, random algorithms are very, well, random indeed, and the impression of uniques being an issue is mostly derived because only those who have such difficulties will discuss those (quite naturally, I presume). Thus, understanding the frustration you guys have with the system, it isnt necessarily made this way deliberately to select some players over the others. Over the past 4 month I am playing this game I managed to get 3 Uniques, one right at the beginning and two in rapid (2 day interval) succession two month ago, which should give you an idea about the sheer randomness of the process, comparing this to your progress and to your friends progress.

By the way, new players do not necessarily have a better time either, because whereas top people have everything maxed, newbies have to gem just to get to the top fast enough, as they practically suck without maxed everything and bugged items. This is, yet again, my opinion which is not really scientifically proven :)

Edited by Infamous

I play for a year. And i guess i open titans frequently as you.  My uniques:

2 same shield for athena (petrify chance/useless for a useles hero, i prefer resistance)  

2 for odyseus, 1 boot and a cloak (slow down and i guess increase powers/useless/i prefer resistance and cooldown/odyseus is useless also) 

Sword for prometheus (my oldest, forged once its power increased 200 to 400, that is comic.  now when i try to forge it shows something like 500, unbeliaveble... /not effective) 

Cloack of jason (this one is also increasing powers, but jason has few slots and his first spell and bia does not effected so another useless) 

My last one is the cloack of helen (i like helen but cloak has the ability to increase power and invocations, so useless for me)

So i use none of them.... 

Where is perseus's mirror shield? Where is helen's cooldown unique? Where is hercules's claws? Where is ariadne's leadership unique? According to my knowladge these are real uniques... Others ummmm...... 

I wish people get uniques much frequent and wish uniques must be updated. More colldowns, 2 kinds of resistances etc... When having 2 same must be combined to make a really special one... 

9 minutes ago, Hellslord said:

2 same shield for athena (petrify chance/useless for a useles hero, i prefer resistance)  

2 for odyseus, 1 boot and a cloak (slow down and i guess increase powers/useless/i prefer resistance and cooldown/odyseus is useless also) 

Sword for prometheus (my oldest, forged once its power increased 200 to 400, that is comic.  now when i try to forge it shows something like 500, unbeliaveble... /not effective) 

Cloack of jason (this one is also increasing powers, but jason has few slots and his first spell and bia does not effected so another useless) 

My last one is the cloack of helen (i like helen but cloak has the ability to increase power and invocations, so useless for me)

Where is perseus's mirror shield? Where is helen's cooldown unique? Where is hercules's claws? Where is ariadne's leadership unique? According to my knowladge these are real uniques... Others ummmm...... 

I wish people get uniques much frequent and wish uniques must be updated. More colldowns, 2 kinds of resistances etc... When having 2 same must be combined to make a really special one... 

You still have these many items .. you are still lucky ..

45 minutes ago, Hellslord said:

Where is hercules's claws? 

I noticed that with the latest updates the Apollo gate is immune to demolition power; every time I attack with  heroes who have the demolition it does not suffer additional damage, so even the claws of Hercules have lost some of their usefulness

5 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

I noticed that with the latest updates the Apollo gate is immune to demolition power; every time I attack with  heroes who have the demolition it does not suffer additional damage, so even the claws of Hercules have lost some of their usefulness

That’s not true ..🙄

18 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

@NAPC I have just tested 3 times my defences with Jason with 39% demolition and the gate has never suffered additional damage, every time I took over 1 minute to destroy it

Bro it works .. The demolition and attack speed would be low ..

my Jason solo takes ..40 sec.. 

Hecules solo takes 20-25sec..

Promethous takes hardly 12-14sec..without any demolishing item..

Edited by NAPC

17 minutes ago, NAPC said:

Bro it works .. The demolition and attack speed would be low ..

my Jason solo takes ..40 sec.. 

Hecules solo takes 20-25sec..

Promethous takes hardly 12-14sec..without any demolishing item..

Do you say that 39% of demolition is low?  against the barricades and against the towers the effects are seen, they fall in a moment, but against the gate of Apollo there is nothing to do.I do not know, there are not even developers to ask for a verification

Before the 3.8 with the same heroes I spent much less time

5 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

Do you say that 39% of demolition is low?  against the barricades and against the towers the effects are seen, they fall in a moment, but against the gate of Apollo there is nothing to do.I do not know, there are not even developers to ask for a verification

Before the 3.8 with the same heroes I spent much less time

Just put it on auto mode and see the health bar it falls for a blink ..it works for me I don’t know about yours.. 

that’s the old stats now it’s about 75% ..But sadly it’s not mine..

F266B676-C5AB-4392-99F7-0A2E00F90517.jpeg

I miss one Titan daily chest, because of the festival chests. Is there any option, for the players, that would normaly get a titan chest in the time of the festival chest? Why do we not get the 3 festival chests plus the normal chests, to have it fair for all? @CaptainMorgan

2017-12-24_00-12-50_000.thumb.jpg.1d477c0ec962b8d7e4e4446104e61170.jpg

As you can see, I miss the last 3 chests of the month. 3 days later christmas and I would get 3 Titan chests instead of two green and one blue chests. Totaly unfair and also stupide made this festival chests. Because you could do it different. It's not a big deal. But FG messed up with christmas, as they gave as a 3 days war on christmas weekende ... 

Edited by PanicMind

10 hours ago, Hellslord said:

I wish people get uniques much frequent and wish uniques must be updated. More colldowns, 2 kinds of resistances etc... When having 2 same must be combined to make a really special one... here

Screenshot_2017-12-25-04-22-28.png

@PanicMind You are unlucky to have at time when you were suppose to get the Titan reward.. 

😩I simply gave up now .. there is no uniques for us .. I am not going to make it on 10skulls no use of investing so such resources and still get nothing even the items are lower in stats then the previous one..

349D251D-71C9-4CA5-B16E-70941C2CEE68.png

2 hours ago, Hellslord said:

I would prefer ordinary titan chest to festive chests. At least i could get additional god like items... 

True.. the problem of cursed should be solved if they give us cursed items the stats should also be as that type like something different from the ordinary items .. We try to uncurse item with and without gems and when we get the ordinary items it hurts..😣

Edited by NAPC