Jump to content
FlareGames
AK47NAPC

Festive Chests

Recommended Posts

Hi NAPC and EVERYONE,

Wishing EVERYONE a wonderful Christmas filled with happiness and fun.

6 hours ago, NAPC said:

@MrCouPer She is weak until you max her power have insane coolpower and have Potency to boost up her powers.. 

i don’t trust her 😅😅 Although she doesn’t die she cannot make it alone .. The problem comes when there is no troop to fight with statue or break the Gate

AND YES I HAVE NOTICED THAT TOO.SHE INDEED REQUIRE HELP FROM TROOPS TO TAKE DOWN STATUE .HELEN OF TROY ALSO NEEDS INSANE AMOUNT OF COOL DOWN. IN MY CASE WITHOUT ANY UNIQUE ITEM SHE HAS 48 % COOL DOWN AND SHE ROCKS.I USE HER TO TAKE DOWN TOUGH DEFENSES.

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

Hi NAPC and EVERYONE,

Wishing EVERYONE a wonderful Christmas filled with happiness and fun.

AND YES I HAVE NOTICED THAT TOO.SHE INDEED REQUIRE HELP FROM TROOPS TO TAKE DOWN STATUE .HELEN OF TROY ALSO NEEDS INSANE AMOUNT OF COOL DOWN. IN MY CASE WITHOUT ANY UNIQUE ITEM SHE HAS 48 % COOL DOWN AND SHE ROCKS.I USE HER TO TAKE DOWN TOUGH DEFENSES.

I have near same status Helen. And like her very much. One of one my constant war heroes. Others are Cadmus and Hercules. Btw Ariadne looks so effective against new type of defences (parallel road/helios lighted charon towers). You must try... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Hellslord said:

I have near same status Helen. And like her very much. One of one my constant war heroes. Others are Cadmus and Hercules. Btw Ariadne looks so effective against new type of defences (parallel road/helios lighted charon towers). You must try... 

Ariadne does indeed (I get a lot of such defs on my level) work great for me. Another good option is, frankly, Ajax, due to the AOE mode and Odysseus with doublepoison setup. This is for level 98, so top defs might differ dramatically

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, NAPC said:

@Hellslord @Infamous Yes they are great heroes.. but I still prefer Hercules and Jason on L shape defence ..

I prefer Hercules on any def, he is simply an indestructible shredding machine that slices through structures and units alike

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Hellslord said:

Interesting to hear jason is that good. 

 

23 hours ago, Infamous said:

I prefer Hercules on any def, he is simply an indestructible shredding machine that slices through structures and units alike

 

On 12/25/2017 at 5:03 PM, Infamous said:

Ariadne does indeed (I get a lot of such defs on my level) work great for me. Another good option is, frankly, Ajax, due to the AOE mode and Odysseus with doublepoison setup. This is for level 98, so top defs might differ dramatically

 

On 12/25/2017 at 4:51 PM, Hellslord said:

I have near same status Helen. And like her very much. One of one my constant war heroes. Others are Cadmus and Hercules. Btw Ariadne looks so effective against new type of defences (parallel road/helios lighted charon towers). You must try... 

Hello everyone,

I see everyone sharing their opinion about favorite hero is kinda nice to hear.Well I personally do not favor any hero above the other ,I just find every single one of them amazing,strong and brutal in their own way.I just love using them in battle.I never consider for a moment that this hero is bad or this hero is great.Actually everyone one of them is damn strong.I do know that some players do not like particular heroes for particular reasons which is completely understandable.I always change my heroes for raids as it make battles more  enjoyable and interesting. I too have come across Charon tower in Helios light with Astrpious /Griffin combo defenses and all my heroes just smash them.It is also true sometimes I also lose which is part of game.But I can definitely say every-single hero of Olympus rising is amazing and no doubt whether Jason ,Hercules,Ariadne,Helen,Ajax,Artemis well they all great.For I have never seen any hero that wins every battle.at some point they may lose but that does not mean they are weak or bad.

And by the @NAPC I have not find any single unique item in all three Titan chest.I do hope you find your in your last chest.

 

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The festival chests are a big joke. Had in all 3 chests only gems and one titan item per chest. The ttan items are crap. Normaly I get better stuff, with the last 3 daily chests of the month. Normaly I get items and I need items for forging. I don't need a handfull gems, because the amount of gems is a fucking joke. @CaptainMorgan this should not happen. I don't ant the festival chests, they are a big joke compared to what a would get with the normal dailys. I missed the best 3 chests of the whole month and got only crap. 

I'm so angry about this fucking festval chests.

Edited by PanicMind

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

 

 

 

Hello everyone,

I see everyone sharing their opinion about favorite hero is kinda nice to hear.Well I personally do not favor any hero above the other ,I just find every single one of them amazing,strong and brutal in their own way.I just love using them in battle.I never consider for a moment that this hero is bad or this hero is great.Actually everyone one of them is damn strong.I do know that some players do not like particular heroes for particular reasons which is completely understandable.I always change my heroes for raids as it make battles more  enjoyable and interesting. I too have come across Charon tower in Helios light with Astrpious /Griffin combo defenses and all my heroes just smash them.It is also true sometimes I also lose which is part of game.But I can definitely say every-single hero of Olympus rising is amazing and no doubt whether Jason ,Hercules,Ariadne,Helen,Ajax,Artemis well they all great.For I have never seen any hero that wins every battle.at some point they may lose but that does not mean they are weak or bad.

And by the @NAPC I have not find any single unique item in all three Titan chest.I do hope you find your in your last chest.

 

No bro me too got a shitty stuff as usual ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, PanicMind said:

The festival chests are a big joke. Had in all 3 chests only gems and one titan item per chest. The ttan items are crap. Normaly I get better stuff, with the last 3 daily chests of the month. Normaly I get items and I need items for forging. I don't need a handfull gems, because the amount of gems is a fucking joke. @CaptainMorgan this should not happen. I don't ant the festival chests, they are a big joke compared to what a would get with the normal dailys. I missed the best 3 chests of the whole month and got only crap. 

I'm so angry about this fucking festval chests.

We too are pissed off getting useless stuffs they are lower in stats then our pre-equipped items 😤 nor there are any signs of uniques ..on top of that forging is expensive as well as time consuming ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No uniques either, but my team has 4 total, seemingly just from the festival chests.

 

Edited by Infamous

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×