• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  
Durgx

Regarding prestige and celestial boosts

I am at 24k prestige and my boosts run out in 4 days. If I am not able to renew/prolong it, it will expire. My question is after it runs out, how to reactivate it? Do i need to construct decorations to achieve 24 k prestige again?

12 minutes ago, Durgx said:

How many for reactivation (after it has expired)

The same amount of Gems prior to the expiration.

1 hour ago, Validus1 said:

Once it expires you have to get enough prestige to unlock the next boost. You cant use gems alone once its expired. 

Wrong, you can reactive the Celestial Boosts at any time by paying the corresponding gems cost.

23 hours ago, Durgx said:

I am at 24k prestige and my boosts run out in 4 days. If I am not able to renew/prolong it, it will expire. My question is after it runs out, how to reactivate it? Do i need to construct decorations to achieve 24 k prestige again?

3 hours ago, ataide said:

Wrong, you can reactive the Celestial Boosts at any time by paying the corresponding gems cost.

4 hours ago, Validus1 said:

Once it expires you have to get enough prestige to unlock the next boost. You cant use gems alone once its expired. 

Yeah  @Durgx

you can Activate your celestial boost anytime even if it is expired.Like it happened with me once where I was playing without any celestial boost for two days as it was longer activated.It requires exactly the same amount of gem as required before its expiration.Also Zeus and Hades will be back at mount Olympus and you will lose all other prestige bonuses.I hope it answer your question.

On 6/1/2018 at 10:01 AM, HOLYDIVINE said:

Yeah  @Durgx

you can Activate your celestial boost anytime even if it is expired.Like it happened with me once where I was playing without any celestial boost for two days as it was longer activated.It requires exactly the same amount of gem as required before its expiration.Also Zeus and Hades will be back at mount Olympus and you will lose all other prestige bonuses.I hope it answer your question.

Thank you