• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  
Validus1

List of mastery's for each symbol

Is there a complete list of different masteries for each symbol. Ive been rerolling them for 3 weeks now looking to replace a certain 1 and im not sure what my options are. Is the bottom one mostly resistance items? 

On 1/6/2018 at 5:34 AM, HOLYDIVINE said:

Wow @ataide that's a long list and good job about posting it here.That's a good know information for any new player.

Was part of the video :)

On 06.01.2018 at 1:05 AM, ataide said:

Screenshot_15.thumb.jpg.0217c4e4dd478f2e8386866f425ed57e.jpg

Thx a lot for your work. I have got a resistance perk for third slot so i guess the info mostly correct but needs some addings... 

46 minutes ago, PanicMind said:

it's correct on ataide's image. There is a shield with a sword in. That is the phys resist. So the img is the same as the table from dumpster.

The shield with the sword is attack damage. There are 20 perks, ataide only has 19. 

This is physical resist:

54C26A74-1200-42CB-A3EC-70C372324EE2.jpeg

Nope, I’m wrong. He’s just using a weird icon for physical resist. 

Edited by dumpster

3 hours ago, Hellslord said:

Thx a lot for your work. I have got a resistance perk for third slot so i guess the info mostly correct but needs some addings... 

Yep, as said by PanicMind. :)
Any shield icons are for the resistances.

23 hours ago, dumpster said:

This is one I made. Not as pretty as Ataide’s but use it if it’s useful to you. 

Physical resist is is the only symbol missing above,and that’s available on the sun symbol and the shield symbol

717E26E2-50CB-4562-A157-E5AA8480F120.jpeg

Great! You've created the Olympus Rising Periodic Table. :)