FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Moonze

Inactive members

How long does it take to be placed as Inactive? Is it a week or a longer? 

Also, how can you tell if a member is on the same time you are? If they arent talking in the chat, how can we tell if they are on?

Is there a way to send a member a PM?

Im new to being a clan leader so i dont know much about how this game works. Any help and or tips on how to get a hold of the

members to help fight in the Alliance wars. Thanks. 

40 minutes ago, Moonze said:

How long does it take to be placed as Inactive? Is it a week or a longer?
You show inactive to others after 7 days.

Also, how can you tell if a member is on the same time you are? If they arent talking in the chat, how can we tell if they are on?

In the alliance chat you can see when someone is logging by a sentence like "oPelle connected" oPelle disconnected", also you can check online status by watching in the member list of the alliance. If you see a green light near the name means the player is online, if the light is gray means the player is offline.

Is there a way to send a member a PM?

Yes, click on the "i" icon near the name of a player from the member list to show his profile, then click ADD AS FRIEND to send him a friend request. Once the player will accept the friend request you can send him a message through the appropriate message icon.

Im new to being a clan leader so i dont know much about how this game works. Any help and or tips on how to get a hold of the

members to help fight in the Alliance wars. Thanks. 

Each alliance asks requirements if a new player want to join your alliance. At the very early stage like your case, you don't need to set new requirements but once you reach an appropriate alliance lvl (like lvl 25) you can start to set some requirements like: minimum donation: 50k gold, 1,000 trophies, active in war.

Moreover i suggest to start from the beginning to find good members, make them friends, be a family, pass the message that they can feel like they are at home, that's the only way to consolidate the team over time. Don't put general as rank to players that you don't trust, they might be bad players who likes ruins everything. Remember at who you're giving the rank.

From the beginning give help to other members if they need help, don't make pass lot of time, they might think this alliance is dead.

Alliances are good because offer various types of boosts: (elite boost, war boosts, special war boosts, pro boosts (new)). They change the way you play drastically in some cases. Pay attention to the daily donations (the daily income) and maybe create yourself a excel file everytime someone upgrades the alliance tower, donation amount and skull bonus % (even if in early stages but good to know anyway).

Thanks so much for the answers and tips. I try to talk to everyone in chat, and let them know if they need help or have questions on how to 

participate in war, to let me know and i will guide them through the process. 

Here is another question. I do have a few Generals. How can i tell WHO activated a boost?

SO far i only see that the Boost was activated. 

8 hours ago, Moonze said:

Thanks so much for the answers and tips. I try to talk to everyone in chat, and let them know if they need help or have questions on how to 

participate in war, to let me know and i will guide them through the process. 

Here is another question. I do have a few Generals. How can i tell WHO activated a boost?

SO far i only see that the Boost was activated. 

Give to each general a role, for example 2 generals activate and prolong boosts, 2 more general instead recruit players and so on, so you know who does what. 

You can always ask in a friendly way who activated a specific boost. Whatever you do, stay calm and polite. In my first alliance that leader acted like a dictator, he really got upset and his language caused terror and panic amongst generals. That's never the way to do it.

Just ask in a friendly way and explain why a certain boost should not be activated. Reasons for example are costing a lot of gold, useless boost that even don't help majority of members (or better said, only help a few members), preventing you to upgrade alliance (better and stronger boosts!).

@Fourofjacks is right, they could have done much worse. Activating boosts is only costing gold. That can be replaced. A bad general also could have kicked all soldiers. 

5 minutes ago, G1nasis said:

@oPelle i think ally members should have the rights to send PM's to each others without adding them 

That's an issue with RR2's general lack of communication tools, not just alliance related. And ways to communicate freely with the entire playerbase it's something people have been begging for for ages.

On 1/8/2018 at 8:42 AM, G1nasis said:

@oPelle i think ally members should have the rights to send PM's to each others without adding them 

I agree, but this doesn't have to be implemented in game. Just use PM here or just in an app that you can communicate

8 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

I agree, but this doesn't have to be implemented in game. Just use PM here or just in an app that you can communicate

No, AK, you shouldn't need to do that! You shouldn't need to rely on outside tools to communicate within an online game! Flare must do something about it.

Besides, in order to be able to communicate outside the game you have to establish that method of communication inside the game first. And for that you need to get in touch with the person in question, which isn't a given.

On 1/8/2018 at 4:42 AM, Dena4 said:

You can always ask in a friendly way who activated a specific boost. Whatever you do, stay calm and polite. In my first alliance that leader acted like a dictator, he really got upset and his language caused terror and panic amongst generals. That's never the way to do it.

Just ask in a friendly way and explain why a certain boost should not be activated. Reasons for example are costing a lot of gold, useless boost that even don't help majority of members (or better said, only help a few members), preventing you to upgrade alliance (better and stronger boosts!).

@Fourofjacks is right, they could have done much worse. Activating boosts is only costing gold. That can be replaced. A bad general also could have kicked all soldiers. 

This exact thing happened to me when I first entered the game. A months after I joined my first alliance, the leader got mad at me because I accidentally boosted Stunning Ogre extra, after we weren't supposed to do it anymore. He said to me that other generals were complaining to him that I was wasting gold a lot (Soooooooo not true, I was not at all wasting gold, the only time I even used gold was when our automatic boosts would go out, which of course were Knights and Cannons). He told me I could not activate boosts anymore. I replied by telling him to demote me, because that's basically what he was doing anyway, but he didn't and he didn't really even listen to me when I tried explaining to him that I accidentally boosted the Ogres. I was very disheartened at his lack of trust in me, after I had built up a great friendship with him over my time there, and I left the alliance for a short period, but when I came back, he wasn't the same. I stayed for a few weeks, then got the invite from @Maerique to Knights who say Ni. After I left, the leader unfriended me (which really tore me) and then went inactive