• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
cr1

Crushes and DC

1 minute ago, Imanoob31 said:

It would only be fair to compensate EVERYONE for gems spent on scrolls in this war season because this war season was completely unfair and not dependent on skill but rather who had less game crashes. Flare YOU OWE US!

It wasnt unfair. Everyside had same chances to DC

3 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

It wasnt unfair. Everyside had same chances to DC

I'll rephrase what Iamnoob has said but in a nicer tone of voice :P:lol:. I didn't get any crashes at all during my war raids. Only little glitches of one or two seconds. So yes, there were glitches, but I don't think a ton of players got them.

2 minutes ago, Mukelu said:

Apo won in map with VL Todes Italia? It really great strategies of bek0n 😂

u forget TLD and HSTS

3 vs 3.

but let it be, have no problem if u think bekOn is bad strategiest) shame him😂😂😂

20 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

Who care. 

Cromka please try to see others view and not shoot them down without even thinking who you are speaking to or what they are actually saying. I think youre smarter than you make yourself sound here at times. 

Edited by Imanoob31

Just now, Imanoob31 said:

Anyone need more proof that cromka is a brainless troll?

😱😱😱😱 

im just not a child who want everything for free everytime)

4 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

😱😱😱😱 

im just not a child who want everything for free everytime)

In the world theres something called honesty and getting what you paid for. If you pay for goods or services and they were not delivered you deserve a refund. Thats common business practice. Flare is a business and if they would like to remain one they need to treat us paying customers with the fairness that we deserve.

Just now, Imanoob31 said:

In the world theres something called honesty and getting what you paid for. If you pay for goods or services and they were not delivered you deserve a refund. Thats common business practice. Flare is a business and if they would like to remain one they need to treat us paying customers with the fairness that we deserve.

Ok thats true.

crushes was bad. Just dnt like communism ideas- everything for free for all everytime)

lets give compensation only for ones who met DC

16 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

I'll rephrase what Iamnoob has said but in a nicer tone of voice :P:lol:. I didn't get any crashes at all during my war raids. Only little glitches of one or two seconds. So yes, there were glitches, but I don't think a ton of players got them.

Many people crashed multiple times. Youre lucky you didnt crash as many times as many others did. Ask around, many got them.

2 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

Ok thats true.

crushes was bad. Just dnt like communism ideas- everything for free for all everytime)

Cromka I dont ask or expect anything for free. I spent a fortune on this game I should be a shareholder by now! :D Yes there may be some kids who play the game and think they should get things for free. But most people on this forum are paying customers. Especially the ones who get upset when things go wonky.

Edited by Imanoob31

11 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

Ok thats true.

The problem is that in many cases the alliances lost war tiles because of those DC so everyone who scrolled in war even if they personally didnt have dc wasted their gems you see what Im saying?

25 minutes ago, Imanoob31 said:

The problem is that in many cases the alliances lost war tiles because of those DC so everyone who scrolled in war even if they personally didnt have dc wasted their gems you see what Im saying?

I know many guys who said Oooh it was dc, but it wasnt₽))) its not about this war, in the past.

but u right too

another side, i dnt like if alliances who lost will get same prizes as alliances who won

may be compensation to alliances/players who would not get 1 place?

Edited by Cromka1

42 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

As i understand will be update soon to fix crushes

so wait with start of ninja)

Fix crush? you learn me something. I didn't know Crush have a problem :lol:

b0a2dd65-c532-43f1-9c01-05cc6d6a2996_1.55e9d825ff7ebc53fc29ca739a8f6923.thumb.jpeg.43f276f835ab9d29e70cd8d71dea42e6.jpeg

Oh I see you mean crashes? now its not the same thing. Funny Cromka. i was sure you talking about drink Crush and listen Marvel DC in TV. finally you talk about Crashes and Disconnection lol

Edited by Warriornator

Just now, Warriornator said:

Fix crush? you learn me something. I didn't know Crush have a problem :lol:

b0a2dd65-c532-43f1-9c01-05cc6d6a2996_1.55e9d825ff7ebc53fc29ca739a8f6923.thumb.jpeg.43f276f835ab9d29e70cd8d71dea42e6.jpeg

Oh I see you mean crashes? now its not the same thing. Funny Cromka

My poor english is not secret.

i think everyone understood me)

I guess we can agree that even though everyone might have had same chance to disconnect (or maybe not, due to different OS or whatever), not everyone had the same amount of disconnects in practice - some people win in lottery, others don't, even when having same chances to win. So the DC issues certainly had a distorting effect on wars, to some extent, and generally were annoying for all or most players.

But let's not get lost in making fun of each other, let's focus our attention more on the fixing of the issue... I hope the update with the fix will come soon.