• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Play For Fun

Aska Event for all Players

1 minute ago, Cromka1 said:

So you lied

no problem, its usual with you

not again. I have a feeling sometime you act like a troll just for fun to scrap topic and I am not surprise if FourofJacks its you to be honest. Close same picture, close same worst mentality, both defend always Flare,etc.. So if its the case I have nothing to tell you. Believe what you want. You live in your own world anyway. I don't have 5 hours to argue with you. See ya!!

Im not sure if the OP meant it this way, but my interpretation says that he's whining that he doesn't get lucky by spending a lot. Just because you spend a ton on a phone game doesn't mean you should get whatever you want. Keep trying and you'll get it eventually.. or just deal with a pet you already have. If none of those are preferable, tough luck. 

This is as much a game of luck as it is skill after all.

3 hours ago, QuantumApocalypse said:

Im not sure if the OP meant it this way, but my interpretation says that he's whining that he doesn't get lucky by spending a lot. Just because you spend a ton on a phone game doesn't mean you should get whatever you want. Keep trying and you'll get it eventually.. or just deal with a pet you already have. If none of those are preferable, tough luck. 

This is as much a game of luck as it is skill after all.

Though it is a bit sad as they play the luck far too much.... The one time offers have helped as you can wait and get the pet if offered directly.

Thing is its a strategy game so luck should be a dalliance not subvert the process. people who like luck play mindless slots games. I think they still have a way to go to make sure luck does not undermine the core components of the game.  many of the items like pets could have been like dungeons things you earn unlock as well as be lucky with.( or shock horror offer a way just to buy like pro league)

Note: The biggest problem is that the luck algorythyms are wonky from player to player as well. I consistently get more of one thing than another, my friend gets the opposite of me? Now is this luck? not really it just makes it more broken as there is nothing a player can do to earn or fix and buying options most often are underpinned by the very luck system that was not giving you the items anyway. Lol its really sad they don't see this … I bought 5 individual pet chests not one pet … I was curious?  as my pet luck is horrible so is the luck even if you pay.... so don't pay is all I can say.

Edited by whatsa

7 hours ago, Warriornator said:

stop to be like Cromka a bad troll. You think i have just that and lose time like you and go in the game and start and check during 10 minutes if what I have say its 100% exact. Jesus you are really pathetic to be honest. I have said 10 its just a fictif number like that. Its not the end of the world my god. I think its 3 each war X 2 = 6 and 2 during month. So its not 10 but close 6-8 a month depending if its 2 or 3 during Wars. Wow you are ok? you have do a heart attack? or will do a bad dream because I have not the right number? Really there is some troll here on the forum who have nothing to do. Really fun you have the trolls and you have the people who misunderstood the others. Happy now? I have clarify my answer. You will sleep better tonight? Jesus get a life

Have you heard of the idiom "the pot calling the kettle black"?

you are a funny one, most your posts would be considered troll posts - except i don't think you are trolling, but you "just don't know any better." (to put it nicely :lol:)
so either you are professional troll and have me (and many others) fooled, or...

anyway if you were close, i wouldn't bother correcting, but you are off by heaps, the number of pals as i mentioned earlier is 3-4 max a month from wars and daily chest.

But I admit, i enjoy helping / teaching others with good correct information.
And I also enjoy correcting and pointing out when "know-it-alls" keep getting it wrong.

So yes i will sleep better, you brighten up my day, though you will have to try harder to make me laugh more than in the EXP thread, "I've got the right person, he is level 90!" LOL :lol:

Edited by Fourofjacks

Guys, this really is getting to personal, you need to get back on topic. Don't argue like this. I mean, these forums are made for arguments, but not personal ones. It's better to just leave arguments at game level

26 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Guys, this really is getting to personal, you need to get back on topic. Don't argue like this. I mean, these forums are made for arguments, but not personal ones. It's better to just leave arguments at game level

Can't be helped, warriornator gets in game things wrong often, and gets worked up pretty quick when they are pointed out.

Maybe if you want to help keep it at game level, maybe you should point out that he is wrong - he might not get so worked up if you tell him?

22 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

Can't be helped, warriornator gets in game things wrong often, and gets worked up pretty quick when they are pointed out.

Maybe if you want to help keep it at game level, maybe you should point out that he is wrong - he might not get so worked up if you tell him?

Just keep things cool. Yes, he may be wrong, but you have no right to go out of your way to slam it into his brain. It's not right to do

33 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Just keep things cool. Yes, he may be wrong, but you have no right to go out of your way to slam it into his brain. It's not right to do

On the contrary, for special people the right way is to slam it into their brain.

Since you are all about doing the right thing, go ahead and help correct warriornator so he can learn, acknowledge his mistake, and post correctly so the community / readers do not get the wrong information. That is right thing to do after all.

So it is 3-4 total per month:
-1 pal chest from daily per month.
- 2-3 total from 2 wars per month.

Not the 6-8 or 10 warriornator claims, or if I am wrong, feel free to correct me.

lol you are the mister of wrong information. Just to see your last post. Hypocrite really.

go in the game and look in daily rewards. its 2 Uber Pal chest and not 1 you get each month. for the Wars all depend of the condition. More chest its 3 Uber Pal. No extra chests its 2 so that why I don't have take chance and write 6-8. 2 Wars with extra chest its 3+3 = 6 plus 2 = 8

If you have 1 Wars with extra chest its 3 and a Wars without extra chest its 2 = 5 + 2 = 7

Maybe its 2 per Wars I don't remember well. Anyway in worst case its 6. 2+2+2. So when i say 6-8 I don't have wrong

Next Wars check correctly and you will see its you who have wrong since the beginning. So stop try to act like a troll who try to give lesson when you have wrong since the beginning with your little 3-4 Uber pal chest

I have do 72 Wars since i play this game. So you have nothing to teach me.

do you need screenshot? sorry the Wars is over but if you wait the next Wars I will take screenshot in give it in your face troll

Edited by Warriornator

8 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

lol you are the mister of wrong information. Just to see your last post. Hypocrite really.

go in the game and look in daily rewards. its 2 Uber Pal chest and not 1 you get each month. for the Wars all depend of the condition. More chest its 3 Uber Pal. No extra chests its 2 so that why I don't have take chance and write 10

Next Wars check correctly and you will see its you who have wrong since the beginning. So stop try to do act like a clown and try to give lesson when you have wrong since the beginning.

I have do 72 Wars since i play this game. So you have nothing to teach me.

do you need screenshot? sorry the Wars is over

@AwesomestKnightest I don't want to do the "wrong thing" and  "go out of my way" to respond to someone who directly says I am wrong.

So over to you, do the right thing please, correct warriornator and (help) end the argument.

4 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

@AwesomestKnightest I don't want to do the "wrong thing" and  "go out of my way" to respond to someone who directly says I am wrong.

So over to you, do the right thing please, correct warriornator and (help) end the argument.

correct me? for what i have right and you have wrong and its a fact. End of conversation. You don't accept you have wrong. So swallow it and move on. Bad Loser. Really its most be a pain to play with you in a society game. Bad loser react like this. Never accept he have wrong. people like you destroy the fun on a forum to be honest. Argue for no proper reason. Accept it and go away. Back to the main topic

Edited by Warriornator

@AwesomestKnightest to help you in your quest:

http://royal-revolt-2.wikia.com/wiki/Magic_Chests#(Regular) No Bonus

as you can see in regular no bonus war, 1 pal chest at 50,000 skulls. With bonus it is 2 pal chest at 60,000 and 70,000 skulls total.

the daily one if you do not believe me, both dena4 and kk star have said the same on the first page. Otherwise you can go look at your own monthly reward or ask someone else who can see that when you click on the two uber pal chests, they are different.

Of course the wiki, dena4 and kk star could all be wrong ...

Good luck.

Ok Flare have change that. So now its 1 pal in a Wars?  that was 2 in the past. So since they have change the numbers of skulls for Uber many month ago they have remove 1 Uber pal Chest? ridiculous wow

sorry i was not informed about this. i have never check the 50k price or the wiki since the change of Uber at 20k,30k,etc... Contrary to you I admit I have wrong just because I argue about the old system. i can check my video If somewhere I have the old system somewhere. I am sure that was 2 before

Ps : still your have overreacting and reply like a perfect troll. Next time take time to demand why someone have write what he have write before answer like a troll. Your overreacting have no sense. I still don't believe someone can overreact like you did in first place. Just for a wrong information. Get over it and move on. You are on forum this can happen. I was not informed about this and still have in mind the old systems just after the release of 3.0.0 where War Season given 2 Uber Pal Chest for 60k and 70k. Overreact like you did its really pathetic in my dictionary. Unbelievable. I don't want to see how you react in real life for other stuffs. Its a another story. End of conversation back to topic

Edited by Warriornator

3 hours ago, Warriornator said:

Ok Flare have change that. So now its 1 pal in a Wars?  that was 2 in the past. So since they have change the numbers of skulls for Uber many month ago they have remove 1 Uber pal Chest? ridiculous wow

sorry i was not informed about this. i have never check the 50k price or the wiki since the change of Uber at 20k,30k,etc... Contrary to you I admit I have wrong just because I argue about the old system. i can check my video If somewhere I have the old system somewhere. I am sure that was 2 before

It has never been 2. Pals were only added in early 2017, it has been 1 since they were introduced.

You are wrong also about:

Contrary to you I admit I have wrong just because I argue about the old system

I admit when I am wrong, but I am correct most of the time - as in this thread - so obviously you won't see me admit I am wrong often. ;)
Also, there are so many times you sprout incorrect rubbish, but you wontt admit it simply cause you don't even realise you are wrong.

still your have overreacting and reply like a perfect troll. Next time take time to demand why someone have write what he have write before answer like a troll. Your overreacting have no sense. I still don't believe someone can overreact like you did in first place. Just for a wrong information. Get over it and move on

Please, look in the mirror :lol:

As i said before, I'm winding you up for fun. I don't deny at all. I enjoy proving know-it-alls wrong.
But I'm also helping the community out correcting bad information.

If you call it trolling, i don't really care.
Same as telling me not to overreact or cool down, I don't care, pointing out simple errors is childs play to me, I could argue all day without getting worked up.
Obviously most people do not know how to argue without getting worked up, and most would just avoid pointing out errors to avoid conflict ;)

5 hours ago, Warriornator said:

go in the game and look in daily rewards. its 2 Uber Pal chest and not 1 you get each month. for the Wars all depend of the condition. More chest its 3 Uber Pal. No extra chests its 2 so that why I don't have take chance and write 6-8. 2 Wars with extra chest its 3+3 = 6 plus 2 = 8

I hate to say this Warriornator, but in 2 wars with extra chests in a month (extremely unlikely) you only can get 2 Chests max. Not 3. And you only get 1 guaranteed Pal in every daily reward. Yes there are 2 Uber Pal chest, but only one of the chests automatically holds a pal. I see what you are saying, but you are just a bit off. And it's nothing to get worked up about. For me or you, we all make mistakes, there shouldn't be any problem anymore 

29 minutes ago, Archimedes said:

This thread will be locked if the personal attacks continue below this post.

Instead of just watching, you should simply answer the question of the one who posted. A simple yes or no

@Fourofjacks I don't care of you and what you think troll. I play this game since 2015. You have nothing to learn me if you don't remember or never play when the old systems was there its not my problem. When update 3.0.0 has release people can get 2 Uber pal chest during Wars Season and in the past player needed no choice 25% skulls perk to achieve 60k and 70k. I remember like its was yesterday because in each Wars Season I asking myself each time I have see the rewards how to achieve and obtain all chest. I have ask it to my teammates how people do and I remember I asking too on forum. People have answer to complete 60k and 70k you needed 25% skulls perk and be attacked 3 or 4 waves per day.That you don't remember or don't have be in the game during this time its not my problem. Continue all you want to argue if you want. I know what i said its the truth. I have do 72 Wars Season maybe not all but close all with Genie and Master.

If today after the change we have 4 Uber and 1 Pal. Ok good to know. I just don't remember when the change have happen. Probably close at the release of 3.2.0 when people asking for this

Its just frustrating i don't have any screenshot to show you in your face to shout your mouth for good and same with Flare youtube I don't see any video who show War season chest after 3.0.0 and after 3.2.0. You can see before and after the change. So like I say sadly I can't proof and you can't proof anything. So end of conversation

PS : If needed I can try to search the topic old topic in 2016 probably who talk about chest at 60k and 70k. can be a little proof I don't say shit. Give me 30 minutes I find it (If I can)

Edited by Warriornator

So I have to lock this topic here. 

Before that, I'd sum up the talk about pal chests.

You get 1 guaranteed pal from a uber pal chest in daily rewards, the other one need not guarantee, thus pal drop rate is very low. Secondly, there may/may not be pal collector events in a month, and not everyone is lucky enough to get pals very easily from chests. Often, I've only got just 1 pal the whole month, the guaranteed one. 

About war, it is awarded at 50k, since the start for non-bonus chest wars and it was awarded at 60k to 80/90k for few wars till FG reset it to 60k and 70k only for additional chest wars, so reaching that, you must need to fight out on 14 fronts (not as a champ) assuming you score average 4.5k which is roughly over 30% Skull Perk for a normal player. Pretty unrealistic since generally most teams don't have that many wars on a normal occasion. 50k is rare without champs. 

Then there are pals from Alliance chests, obtained when someone buy gems during Alliance Party, drop rates low, so need not even be factored in. A person let's assume is lucky enough to obtain 1 pal/m from a free chest, 1 from collector, 1 from daily rewards, 1 from war, unrealistic too, but let's assume, he gets 3 pals only. So it's difficult to get pals. The month of December, many obtained pals as it was a Christmas gift from FG, multiple pal chests guaranteeing a pal in the daily rewards.

And PS - You getting a pal might not mean a pal for the alliance, you might get a new pal so still...

PS-2. @Play For Fun No Aska for you :P The state of the thread shows gods don't want you to have Aska!

Thread Locked.