• Announcements

• Alysea

Community BAND   02/23/2016

Hi all, If you wish to chat with the community, you can head out here: http://band.us/n/afabT0be63WeT Please note this is not a support channel and this is made by the players. It is not an official channel.
    • Alysea

Titan Chests and Invitation Codes   03/08/2017

Hey everyone, Please take a look at this topic to find more information about the Titan Chests and Invitation Codes: You also can share your Invitation Code here:

• oisia

Version 3.8.0 - The Hunt Begins   11/20/2017

Hello Olympians,  The update 3.8 is live. You can find more about the update in the thread:   Thanks, Your Olympus Rising Team  

HELLO EVERYONE,

I HAVE A QUESTION REGARDING PORTRAIT SYSTEM.LIKE I KNOW BY COMPLETING ODYSSEY QUEST WE UNLOCK DIFFERENT TYPES OF PORTRAIT BUT MOST US ARE IN DARK REGARDING SILVER PORTRAIT AND GOLD PORTRAIT.I HAVE TALKED WITH MANY VETERAN PLAYERS AND I ALSO CHECK FAME POINTS OF OTHER PLAYERS ON REGULAR BASIS THAT APPEARS ON MY MAP RANDOMLY AND THIS IS WHAT I HAVE FOUND SO FAR REGARDING PORTRAITS.

1)ONE STAR BRONZE PORTRAIT IS UNLOCKED AT 800 FAME POINTS

2)TWO STAR BRONZE PORTRAIT IS UNLOCKED AT 1000 FAME POINTS

3)THREE STAR BRONZE PORTRAIT IS UNLOCKED AT 1500 FAME POINTS

4)SILVER PORTRAIT IS UNLOCKED AT 2000 FAME POINTS

5)LAUREL START GROWING AT 3000 FAME POINTS.

6)THEN AFTER THAT AT 4000 FAME POINTS

7)AT 6000  FAME POINTS YOUR PORTRAIT IS FULLY COVERED WITH LAURELS

I ALSO ASKED ONE OTHER PLAYER WHO HAS AROUND NINE THOUSAND FAME POINTS AND THAT PLAYER ANSWERED ME HER PORTRAIT DO NOT HAVE A SINGLE STAR.SO,I AM WONDERING, WHEN WILL A PLAYER WILL GET ONE STAR ,TWO AND THREE STAR SILVER PORTRAIT AND ALSO WHAT ABOUT GOLD PORTRAIT.I HOPE @CaptainMorgan PUT SOME LIGHT ON FAME POINTS AND WHAT ARE THE EXACT NUMBERS REQUIRED FOR DIFFERENT TYPES OF PORTRAIT.SO FAR WE ALL ARE GUESSING WHAT POINTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THEM.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME TO READ THE POST.

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

19 minutes ago, dumpster said:

I think you get your first star at 10k. I don’t think anyone has one yet. 

Hi dumpster, my point is we all guessing but now @CaptainMorgan   and  @Chris are back maybe they can tell us about them.Afterall they created the Odyssey and all quest related to it.

15 minutes ago, dumpster said:

You don’t like surprises?

well this surprise is long one like for me at least a year to get one star silver portrait while for high ranking players like you may be six - seven months as you can easily finish 10 skull Odyssey.while I am only doing skull six or seven to save resources.

Well, there should be a whole bunch of players hitting 10,000 fame over the next few weeks, so I think we don't have to wait long.

And very few players "easily" beat a 10 skull odyssey. I have 2 heroes I know I can beat most 10 skulls with, but I wouldn't call it easy. The rest of my heroes I wouldn't even bother trying.

Edited by dumpster

8 minutes ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

@dumpster,I am not talking about about old players but new players like me.

I know, I meant that the "community" will discover the answer to your question over the next few weeks without the devs needing to tell us.

Hey @HOLYDIVINE

The devs' primary task is developing the game. We're very fortunate when they spend some time to answer us but it's not their main job.

Like @dumpster said, we will eventually find the answer by ourselves, and I like surprises. :)

Here's the compilation based on my map.

b.png 0-9 Fame Points

bl3.png 10-49

bl6.png 50-99

bl11.png 100-199

bp4.png 200-299

bp8.png 300-499

bp16.png (512-705)

bs1.png (790-960)

bs2.png (1100-1480)              

bs3.png (1620-1995)

s.png (2007-2934)

sl3.png (3079-3816)

sl6.png (4037-5871)

sl11.png (6119-7892)

sp4.png (8238-9680)

sp8.png ?

sp16.png ?

ss1.png ?

ss2.png ?

ss3.png ?

The numbers in brackets are the ones I'm not sure, as they aren't absolute.

If someone finds new numbers or mistakes, please let me know and I will update it.

Edited by Tomaxo
new numbers

5 hours ago, dumpster said:

I think you get your first star at 10k. I don’t think anyone has one yet. 

Based on my numbers, it's beyond 10K, maybe 14K.

Hey @ataide,Could please tell how much time it took you to gather this much fame?That would be useful for new players.After four months of playtime I am still stuck at 4.055 fame points.

2 hours ago, ataide said:

(8238-8980) -> at 9680, I still have this one

1 minute ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

Hey @ataide,Could please tell how much time it took you to gather this much fame?That would be useful for new players.After four months of playtime I am still stuck at 4.055 fame points.

Since the first Odyssey, besides the first one, always played 10 skulls

At what ascension level and what the level of your spells?If you remember anything.So you must be doing this for at least 9 month.

2 minutes ago, ataide said:

Since the first Odyssey, besides the first one, always played 10 skulls

8 hours ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

To give you a idea. Odyssey have arrive in June 2017 with version 3.4.0. 8 month ago. odyssey have start Sunday June 18th

I have always do difficulty 6 and 7 between 210 - 230 and I am at 6000. when you know a Odyssey its each week and start Sunday Night (depending where you live of course) you need over 32 Odyssey so 32 weeks.

If you have participated in odyssey since day 1 and have do difficulty 8-9 and 10. today you have over 10k Fame

To answer to your question you need 32 weeks to reach 6k with difficulty 6 and 7. Maybe less because i have do sometime 4 and 5 because of Prometheus. If you do 6 and 7 non stop maybe 28 weeks (28 Odyssey). Close 56-64 weeks for 12k

If I take my Ascension 53 if you do difficulty 4 and 5 since Ascension 20 and have participated in each Odyssey you need maybe 30-35 weeks to reach 6K with 170-200 fame. So 60-70 weeks to reach 12k

So depending of your difficulty you choose. will depend how many odyssey and weeks you will need to reach 6K,12k,16K,etc..

If I take my time I take 32 weeks to reach 6K but can be done in 28 weeks. So if I do from now Odyssey 6 and 7 and continue like I do i will need 28 others Odyssey to reach 12k. 56 Odyssey to reach 18K.

If that was not clear I recap

If you do Odyssey since day 1 at Ascension 20

Difficulty 4 and 5 its 35 for 6k, 70 weeks for 12k and 105 weeks for 18k

Difficulty 6 and 7 its 28 weeks for 6k, 56 weeks for 12k, 84 weeks for 18k

Difficulty 8 its 22 weeks for 6k, 44 weeks 12k, 66 weeks 18K

Difficulty 9 its 20 weeks for 6k, 40 weeks 12k, 80 weeks 18k

Difficulty 10 its 19 weeks for 6k, 38 weeks for 12k, 72 weeks for 18k

of course if you take in note at Ascension 20 you will do difficulty 4 for many weeks until 45 after you go in 5 until 60. At 60 you do 6 and at 90 you do 7. At 110 you do 8. at 120 9 and 10. So in general you need maybe between 25-30 Odyssey for 6k, around 62 Odyssey for 12k and around 90 Odyssey for 18K 

If you are not good with calendar. 1 year = 52 weeks so 52 Odyssey. that means for a new player who start right now need 6 month to reach 6K, 1 year 2 month for 12k and 1 year 7 month for 18k. Over 2 years for 24K+

For a player who have start since June 18th and was at Ascension 120. Have do that in only 8 month to reach 14K+ 

So we can conclude to be really strong and have enhancement at over 10% you need to invest time. Close 1 year. 2 year for 20%. 3 year for 30% and so on...( This part can be wrong because all depend if you obtain often the same enhancement or not via Odyssey)

Edited by Warriornator