• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
vikasbhardwaj

Misuse of Free Pro-Tickets

I have found that many players are having a second account which is mostly in some other alliance than the one they are currently in so what they do is that they go to the alliance and donate themselves free Pro ticket of their second account and keep on playing the pro league.

I do agree that it is a good strategy and it is very good for the free players but what about those (including me) players who pay gems to buy the tickets or pay the real money for the same. This strategy is really not good for the paid players.

I do not know whether the free players like this topic or not but seriously the players who paid for the pro tickets can understand what I am trying to say here.

No offense to anyone but this strategy must be controlled by Flare....

We all know since this feature is in the game many free player will abuse of this with double,triple and quadruple account. Not easy to detect all the time. Just use by example a VPN program who hide your IP or use different account on different IP with different name. So its far easy for Flare to find all cheater in the game.

2 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

We all know since this feature is in the game many free player will abuse of this with double,triple and quadruple account. Not easy to detect all the time. Just use by example a VPN program who hide your IP or use different account on different IP with different name. So its far easy for Flare to find all cheater in the game.

Agree with your comment but still Flare Must do something to ensure the fare gameplay.

Its a great feature of course. No doubt on that. Yesterday I helped a friend in my alliance and give him 1 ticket for allow him to do Pro but this feature have a big hole problem. Abuse Multi account. So I don't know really what Flare can do to fix this. Maybe just try to ban everyone who have multi account I guess if they can. its the best solution

Edited by Warriornator

If I am right, it is not tolerated by Flare to take part in PL with multiple accounts, but it is tolerated to donate to yourself. At least I have not heard anything about it.

This of course means many people use or open multiple accounts. Personally, I have no problem with it. But as a leader, I do not like the hopping around of players to exchange those tickets. It can mean a lot of work and shifting around people, especially if the alliance is full. We have enough stuff to do, there should be less work, not more. (Still waiting for Flare to build a working in game announcement system instead of communicating via Forum announcements and mouth-to mouth).

So, for this PL-Ticket matter, there should be a possibility to give tickets to your friends, not only your teammates.

Edited by MagischerKoenig

9 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

Its a great feature of course. No doubt on that. Yesterday I helped a friend in my alliance and give him 1 ticket for allow him to do Pro but this feature have a big hole problem. Abuse Multi account. So I don't know really what Flare can do to fix this. Maybe just try to ban everyone who have multi account I guess if they can. its the best solution

Agree with you but there must be some special conditions imposed during Pro Event by which we this issue could be resolved..

2 minutes ago, MagischerKoenig said:

If I am right, it is not tolerated by Flare to take part in PL with multiple accounts, but it is tolerated to donate to yourself. At least I have not heard anything about it.

This of course means many people use or open multiple accounts. Personally, I have no problem with it. But as a leader, I do not like the hopping around of players to exchange those tickets. It can mean a lot of work and shifting around people, especially if the alliance is full. We have enough stuff to do, there should be less work, not more. (Still waiting for Flare to build a working in game announcement system instead of communicating via Forum announcements and mouth-to mouth).

So, for this PL-Ticket matter, there should be a possibility to give tickets to your friends, not only your teammates.

I like the idea of donating the ticket to your friends but still donating yourself by using false means (duplicate accounts) is not cool.

I am constantly buying the Pro Tickets by using gems and by Purchasing them in one time offer but when I saw free players using false tactics to get the tickets then it feels really bad.

on PC we have a new feature with Fall Creator build call TruePlay in Gaming. I have try to search on google for more info but that still not precise exactly what that do. On some website that say if you active it ON that autodetect who cheat but I have no clue if that can detect yourself. I still searching for this but I don't find any info on this new feature. Can be cool if this can autodetect cheater and after we have just to denounce them. For now until i find what that do. I let's that on OFF

Edited by Warriornator

1 minute ago, Warriornator said:

on PC we have a new feature with Fall Creator build call TruePlay in Gaming. I have try to search on google for more info but that still not precise exactly what that do. On some website that say if you active it ON that autodetect who cheat but I have no clue if that can detect yourself. I still searching for this but I don't find any info on this new feature. Can be cool if this can autodetect cheater and after we have just to denounce them

This idea seems great but more information needed. I will also do research on this but Flare must come with some solution on this issue as well or the paid players will also start using the foul means to get the tickets...

the only info we have for now its this : https://www.pcworld.com/article/3234667/windows/windows-10s-trueplay-gaming-tech-starts-sniffing-out-cheaters.html

that work only on UWP game. I guess UWP games are game in Windows Store you buy that cost money and don't apply to free games. So I don't think that work in RR2 :(

Edited by Warriornator

I do not understand your constant nagging?
Do not want to spend gems on pro tickets - start additional accounts and spend your time on it.
Appreciate your time - do not suffer from nonsense! Spend gems (as me)!
Everyone is free to choose what is more important for him: time or money.

Then you did not like the participation of several accounts of one player in PL,
then, with the addition of PL, you complain about the possibilities of donators ...

Flare solved the problem this way and I think this solution is correct!
There are players with small incomes that can not afford to buy gems, but with their time invested they try to stay afloat and create competition!

There's already topic regarding this matter and there's no confirmation or so from flare (even when I did mention flare staff multiple times). By look at their previous statement, I think they allowed for multi account but no for shared account.

So choose yourself: Money? or Time?

For those who don't have time can choose money and those who don't have money can choose time. It's fair because Time is Money. I just want flare to change their ToS so they can't ban free player who have multi account for pro ticket purpose only.

5 minutes ago, OlegON said:

Do not want to spend gems on pro tickets - start additional accounts and spend your time on it.

Then you did not like the participation of several accounts of one player in PL,
then, with the addition of PL, you complain about the possibilities of donators ...

There are players with small incomes that can not afford to buy gems, but with their time invested they try to stay afloat and create competition!

I am not nagging or pointing to one player (specially not you) and having two accounts will lead to suspension of accounts in RR2 too.

Further, for competing in the Pro League Flare is providing free tickets monthly to everyone but hello as the name says its Pro League not Free League and those players who buys have all the right to raise their voice against false play.

Moreover, I understand that the free players are giving their time to their second account and I really appreciate that but we too are spending real hard earned money and need benefits from the game for that.

Once again want to tell you that I do not mean to offense anyone but still if someone spent real money they he/she may also gets the benifits. 

4 minutes ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

There's already topic regarding this matter and there's no confirmation or so from flare (even when I did mention flare staff multiple times). By look at their previous statement, I think they allowed for multi account but no for shared account.

So choose yourself: Money? or Time?

For those who don't have time can choose money and those who don't have money can choose time. It's fair because Time is Money. I just want flare to change their ToS so they can't ban free player who have multi account for pro ticket purpose only.

10 minutes ago, OlegON said:

I am not nagging or pointing to one player (specially not you) and having two accounts will lead to suspension of accounts in RR2 too.

Further, for competing in the Pro League Flare is providing free tickets monthly to everyone but hello as the name says its Pro League not Free League and those players who buys have all the right to raise their voice against false play.

Moreover, I understand that the free players are giving their time to their second account and I really appreciate that but we too are spending real hard earned money and need benefits from the game for that.

Once again want to tell you that I do not mean to offense anyone but still if someone spent real money they he/she may also gets the benifits. 

6 minutes ago, vikasbhardwaj said:

Я не пишу или не указываю одному игроку (особенно не вам), и наличие двух учетных записей приведет к приостановке счетов в RR2.

Кроме того, для соревнований в Pro League Flare бесплатно предоставляются бесплатные билеты каждому, но здравствуйте, так как название говорит, что его Pro League not Free League и те игроки, которые покупают, имеют право поднять свой голос против ложной игры.

Более того, я понимаю, что свободные игроки отдают свое время на свой второй счет, и я очень ценю это, но мы тоже тратим реальные с трудом заработанные деньги и нуждаемся в преимуществах игры для этого.

Еще раз хочу сказать вам, что я не собираюсь оскорблять кого-либо, но все же, если кто-то потратил реальные деньги, он также может получить льготы. 

If "we too are spending real HARD earned money" - spend time.
I use a subscription to daily gems and that's enough for me.

1 minute ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

You should go to that link I posted and read all the reply there. Hope that will cleared your point of view.

I will and thank you for sharing the same with me but I was trying to put forth my point nothing else.

1 minute ago, OlegON said:

If "we too are spending real HARD earned money" - spend time.
I use a subscription to daily gems and that's enough for me.

Then try to buy Pro Ticket from those gems as you can buy three Pro Tickets monthly with the help of daily gems chest and one you will get free from Flare's side.

It had been an issue since long time ago, since FG first release that UBER FRIEND CHEST. Everyone tries to get that free uber chest by making multiple temp emails for RR2/FB dummy accounts (then wasted after used), no one had any objection at that time.
I've sent my protest to FG, cause they're polluting our internet w/ more junks, but get no reply/solution, it becomes cold case. FG won't stop.
Weird if now you guys have objection against this new issue, both similar case. Just another cold case for you. It's part of FG's marketing strategy.
My advice: shut up and just play, let it be

5 minutes ago, vikasbhardwaj said:

Затем попробуйте купить Pro Ticket от этих драгоценных камней, так как вы можете купить три Pro Pro Tickets ежемесячно с помощью сундука с сундуками для драгоценных камней и один из них вы получите бесплатно со стороны Flare.

+ leagues, events, wars ... at least 3000 per month
Remember how hard it was to get gems 2-3 years ago and how many gems you can get now

4 minutes ago, Play For Fun said:

It had been an issue since long time ago, since FG first release that UBER FRIEND CHEST. Everyone tries to get that free uber chest by making multiple temp emails for RR2/FB dummy accounts (then wasted after used), no one had any objection at that time.
I've sent my protest to FG, cause they're polluting our internet w/ more junks, but get no reply/solution, it becomes cold case. FG won't stop.
Weird if now you guys have objection against this new issue, both similar case. Just another cold case for you. It's part of FG's marketing strategy.
My advice: shut up and just play, let it be

It seems you are right.. misuse of the extra account is everywhere but yes now I can say that instead of wasting my gems/real money I should also try the tactics of other players and by this way I will be able to save at least 50 dollars a month.

12 минут назад, Play For Fun сказал:

Это было проблемой с давних времен, так как FG впервые выпустила UBER FRIEND CHEST. Каждый пытается получить этот свободный uber сундук, создав несколько писем с временными ошибками для фиктивных учетных записей RR2 / FB (затем потраченных впустую после использования), в то время у кого-то не было возражений.
Я отправил свой протест в FG, потому что они загрязняют наш интернет-штыки, но не получают ответа / решения, это становится холодным случаем. ФГ не остановится.
Странно, если теперь у вас есть возражения против этой новой проблемы, как в аналогичном случае. Еще один холодный случай для вас. Это часть маркетинговой стратегии FG.
Мой совет: заткнись и просто играй, пусть это будет

UBER FRIEND CHEST - this is an increase in the statistics of game downloads for Flare in the first place. You should have understood this.
Someone will always find opportunities and uses them.
And someone writes complaints instead of no making efforts.

Edited by OlegON

4 minutes ago, vikasbhardwaj said:

Кажется, вы правы. Неправильное использование дополнительной учетной записи повсюду, но да, теперь я могу сказать, что вместо того, чтобы тратить драгоценные камни / реальные деньги, я должен также попробовать тактику других игроков, и таким образом я смогу сэкономить как минимум 50 долларов в месяц.

50$? Really? From where such a figure?
You counted together in the pay for the Internet and electricity? :D