• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
vikasbhardwaj

Misuse of Free Pro-Tickets

2 minutes ago, OlegON said:

UBER FRIEND CHEST - this is an increase in the statistics of game downloads for Flare in the first place. You should have understood this.
Someone will always find opportunities and uses them.
And someone writes complaints instead of making efforts.

Dude why are you getting hyper.. if you are talking about time then you can understand that I am continuously replying to you so it means that I can spent both time and money in the game so just stop getting hyper.. 

Moreover, I have given more time to this forum than you so just stop getting hyper...

1 minute ago, OlegON said:

50$? Really? From where such a figure?
You counted together in the pay for the Internet and electricity? :D

If $50 is a big sum for you then you really deserve some more account in RR2...

Best of luck for the new accounts.

2 minutes ago, OlegON said:

UBER FRIEND CHEST - this is an increase in the statistics of game downloads for Flare in the first place. You should have understood this.
Someone will always find opportunities and uses them.
And someone writes complaints instead of making efforts.

I wrote at my report to FG support, don't force players to make dummies (causing internet pollution by creating garbage accounts), I said just give each player 1 UBER FRIEND CHEST for FREE, no need to make dummies, per monthly perhaps. Simple and clean solution. But they ignore

6 minutes ago, vikasbhardwaj said:

Чувак, почему вы получаете гипер. Если вы говорите о времени, тогда вы можете понять, что я постоянно отвечаю вам, поэтому это означает, что я могу потратить как время, так и деньги в игре, чтобы просто перестать получать гипер. 

Более того, я дал больше времени на этот форум, чем вы, поэтому просто перестаньте получать гипер ...

I'm just discussing with you.
It is quite another waste of time ;)

Just now, OlegON said:

I dont know about your time but you have really wasted my time..

You should go to the game and try to get some new account and also give them enough time so that they could reach to throne level 10 and help you in getting free Pro Tickets..

Dont waste your time here in replying me :D

8 minutes ago, vikasbhardwaj said:

Если $ 50 - большая сумма для вас, тогда вы действительно заслуживаете еще одну учетную запись в RR2 ...

Удачи вам в новых аккаунтах.

I would be grateful to you if you do not change the meaning of the message.
There was quite another.
The same subscription costs only 3-4$
So I was wondering why 50$??? :)

I would be grateful to you if you do not change the meaning of the message.
There was quite another.
The same subscription costs only 3-4$
So I was wondering why 50$??? :)

Dude I think you have not heard anything about one time offers or workers package or special offers.. that why you are saying $50 seems to be a higher amount to you.

A paid player do not only spent on pro tickets they also buys gems, pals and lots of stuff but I can understand this is something which you can not understand so better you should create new accounts and keep going on..

Best of luck for free Pro Tickets..

6 minutes ago, vikasbhardwaj said:

Чувак, почему вы получаете гипер. Если вы говорите о времени, тогда вы можете понять, что я постоянно отвечаю вам, поэтому это означает, что я могу потратить как время, так и деньги в игре, чтобы просто перестать получать гипер. 

Более того, я дал больше времени на этот форум, чем вы, поэтому просто перестаньте получать гипер ...

7 minutes ago, vikasbhardwaj said:

Я не знаю о вашем времени, но вы действительно потратили впустую свое время.

Вы должны пойти в игру и попытаться получить новую учетную запись, а также дать им достаточно времени, чтобы они могли достичь уровня трона 10 и помочь вам получить бесплатные Pro Tickets ..

Не тратьте свое время здесь, отвечая мне :D

I spent my time usefully, because before the correspondence is conducted one-sided.
I showed you the other side of the coin.

And I said "I use a subscription to daily gems and that's enough for me"

I spent my time usefully, because before the correspondence is conducted one-sided.
I showed you the other side of the coin.

And I said "I use a subscription to daily gems and that's enough for me"

No worries bro keep on making new accounts.. your free pro tickets are calling you..

Bye from my side.

6 минут назад, vikasbhardwaj сказал (а):

Не стоит беспокоиться о том, чтобы делать новые учетные записи. Ваши бесплатные про-билеты звонят вам ..

Пока с моей стороны.

Ну, пусть это будет, как вы говорите.

Теперь мы определенно теряем время.

И не сердись.
У каждого своя справедливость

Edited by OlegON

its very serious? Flare allow multi account. So its legal to use multi account to abuse of pro ticket? I am surprise they allow this. They must lose so huge money by allow this. Interesting. So i can take my sub at level 54 and up my Throne Room at 10 and start to collect free ticket and later give them to my main? Really? :o Its the first time I heard a company allow this kind of cheat in a game. So tomorrow if I want to buy I don't know a Ipad Pro I can build a third account with Throne Room 10 and collect and can create 4,5,6,10,20 account? and give them to my main? hummm ok if its legal I will invest my time then to improve my sub to abuse the system if Flare allow this

Edited by Warriornator

11 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

its very serious? Flare allow multi account. So its legal to use multi account to abuse of pro ticket? I am surprise they allow this. They must lose so huge money by allow this. Interesting. So i can take my sub at level 54 and up my Throne Room at 10 and start to collect free ticket and later give them to my main? Really? :o Its the first time I heard a company allow this kind of cheat in a game. So tomorrow if I want to buy I don't know a Ipad Pro I can build a third account with Throne Room 10 and collect and can create 4,5,6,10,20 account? and give them to my main? hummm ok if its legal I will invest my time then to improve my sub to abuse the system if Flare allow this

I am also thinking of doing the same..

27 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

FG forbid it, but they also encourage it. It's their own fault.
Oh btw... Dear FG, STOP MESSING WITH YOUR SERVER, I JUST GOT A REALLY BAD CONNECTION FROM FG SERVER SIDE (MY ISP SPEED IS NORMAL, TESTED A FEW TIMES), I LOST TROPHIES - LOST BREAD - WASTED TIME - REALLY ANGRY BY YOUR NEW AND MORE FREQUENT CRASH/DISCONNECTION ISSUE! F.U!

59 minutes ago, Play For Fun said:

FG forbid it, but they also encourage it. It's their own fault.
Oh btw... Dear FG, STOP MESSING WITH YOUR SERVER, I JUST GOT A REALLY BAD CONNECTION FROM FG SERVER SIDE (MY ISP SPEED IS NORMAL, TESTED A FEW TIMES), I LOST TROPHIES - LOST BREAD - WASTED TIME - REALLY ANGRY BY YOUR NEW AND MORE FREQUENT CRASH/DISCONNECTION ISSUE! F.U!

There ll be an update soon. It will fix this crushes

42 minutes ago, Cromka1 said:

There ll be an update soon. It will fix this crushes

I understand that players are really in bad mood because of crashes but we also have to consider that flare too working hard to rectify the bugs as they do not want the players to left the game, however, I still feel that flare must compensate to player as they have faced really hard time because of the crashes.

In my opinion give 3 Pro Chests to all the players for showing gratitude to the regular players for their constant support.

Edited by vikasbhardwaj

40 minutes ago, vikasbhardwaj said:

I understand that players are really in bad mood because of crashes but we also have to consider that flare too working hard to rectify the bugs as they do not want the players to left the game, however, I still feel that flare must compensate to player as they have faced really hard time because of the crashes.

In my opinion give 3 Pro Chests to all the players for showing gratitude to the regular players for their constant support.

Im against compensation)