FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
ANIK

Looking for strong & high level alliance

player name: ANIK P     player level:82,    unlocked 10 pals,   active in alliance war & ninja war

5a72eaf47e453_RoyalRevolt201-02-201815_53_52.thumb.png.ed1163eaca30eb5fa434f1de73b14e9e.png

Edited by ANIK

It depends on your definition of a strong alliance. With 100k donation you can't expect to be a player of top teams. 

Most top teams have minimum requirements like this: 

• 750k minimum donation and daily donation
    • You need to upgrade your AT a lot of times to be able to join a high team
  • Do all war raids 100%, even when this means scrolling plus resurrections.
    • With all kind of respect, a player level 85 won't be able to win all war raids against max boosted and incredible forged bases.
    • Some of my team members visited strong teams in the past to gain experience. Even they had very hard times to even reach the gate, while they were hero level 110+ and had maxed monsters. Their problem was that their troops weren't forged a lot and that they lacked experience facing towers forged close to max.
  • Minimum trophies 3500+
  • Get all skulls from chamber of fortune
    • This means worst case being able to spend 45 gems a lot of times to get those skulls.
  • Have skull gear percentage 32.5%+
    • This means having all 5 skull items with 6.5% average per item. To forge them a lot, you likely need max blacksmith shop with all slots unlocked. Otherwise you can't spend 5k+ pearls every week to keep forging them
  • Do ninja event at layer xxx minimum.
    • Defensive ninjas are a must.
  • Participate pro league
    • the team needs level 4 pro boost
  • Alliance subscription
    • This helps to give team members more gems

It depends on what you are exactly looking for. A team that has certain boosts active? Even for most medium teams your donation is not high enough to keep boosts up and running. For an example, say you join a team with 50 members all having 100k donation.

With around 5M daily donation it's not very realistic that a team can keep up multiple boosts, including wolf and ogre. I don't even talk about keeping monks and other boosts up and running. To increase your odds to join a medium team, I would suggest you to upgrade AT to at least 250k daily donation. 

Edited by Dena4

3 hours ago, Dena4 said:

It depends on your definition of a strong alliance. With 100k donation you can't expect to be a player of top teams. 

• With all kind of respect, a player level 85 won't be able to win all war raids against max boosted and incredible forged bases.
    • Some of my team members visited strong teams in the past to gain experience. Even they had very hard times to even reach the gate, while they were hero level 110+ and had maxed monsters. Their problem was that their troops weren't forged a lot and that they lacked experience facing towers forged close to max.
  • Minimum trophies 3500+
    • This means worst case being able to spend 45 gems a lot of times to get those skulls.
    • This means having all 5 skull items with 6.5% average per item. To forge them a lot, you likely need max blacksmith shop with all slots unlocked. Otherwise you can't spend 5k+ pearls every week to keep forging them
  • Participate pro league
  • Alliance subscription

Lol chill man,  he wants to join level 60-63 alliance not top 5 alliances (RL, ApO,  VL,  todes)  

24 minutes ago, hulk said:

Lol chill man,  he wants to join level 60-63 alliance not top 5 alliances (RL, ApO,  VL,  todes)  

I know, but is it realistic to join a high team when hero level 81 with 100k donation? I would say no. I gave examples of requirements, I know that some requirements aren't mandatory for some teams, like subscriptions. 

Maybe some teams will accept him as member, but even those will ask him to increase his donation. A team that keeps boosts like knights, cannons, ogre, wolf alive and maybe some defensive boosts like bomb towers plus tough barricade (and season plus war boosts) can't afford to have a lot of members with donations that aren't high enough to keep boosts up and running. 

4 hours ago, volkanoo said:

please add me new code of titan : ZEMQEQKNS

And don't send private mails to persons to ask them to add your code. I don't play other games, don't have time for that.

On 1/29/2018 at 3:57 AM, hulk said:

That's Top 4, Where is the 5th one?

9 minutes ago, William22 said:

That's Top 4, Where is the 5th one?

5th place is not fixed, it keeps on changing 

Edited by hulk

On 1/29/2018 at 12:24 AM, Dena4 said:

• Minimum trophies 3500+
  • Participate pro league
  • Alliance subscription

It depends on what you are exactly looking for. A team that has certain boosts active? Even for most medium teams your donation is not high enough to keep boosts up and running. For an example, say you join a team with 50 members all having 100k donation.

With around 5M daily donation it's not very realistic that a team can keep up multiple boosts, including wolf and ogre. I don't even talk about keeping monks and other boosts up and running. To increase your odds to join a medium team, I would suggest you to upgrade AT to at least 250k daily donation. 

I've visited a top 4 team and if a player has 33+ and can score 100% vs the top he can go anywhere. He will need to open CoF. But the rest isn't important. Alliance at the top have billions in gold. Most also don't care how good your defense is because everyone scrolls anyway.  Trophy requirements are not that important either. It's all skull bonus now.

On ২৯/১/২০১৮ at 11:54 AM, Dena4 said:

• Minimum trophies 3500+
  • Participate pro league
  • Alliance subscription

Thank you for this. But how much gems need for upgrade alliance tower in every level form alliance lvl 8-15? can you tell me?

6 minutes ago, ANIK said:

Thank you for this. But how much gems need for upgrade alliance tower in every level form alliance lvl 8-15? can you tell me?

A lot of gems. Probably more than 20k.