FlareGames
Guest flaretara

Introducing GalaMorgane

Hello @GalaMorgane!

Welcome to the RR2 Community (and OR one too)! I hope you do have a great experience with the community and the benchmark can be raised. 
On octopi, I just recall Paul :D, so I think I should expect an octopus pal in rr2 soon :P!  I do prefer using 'Octopuses' too, but English is a funny language!
Also, it is great that you do play RR2 which would make communications better. :) 

Regards,
KK

Just now, KKStar said:

On octopi, I just recall Paul :D, so I think I should expect an octopus pal in rr2 soon :P!  I do prefer using 'Octopuses' too, but English is a funny language!

Great job on the pickup there KK, octopus pal is coming soon lol

2 minutes ago, MagischerKoenig said:

But first we need the cutest animal on earth as a pal: The Otter :D

Haha, what about the turtle...I think Turtle would've been a better Shield Pal than Bucky. Makes more sense with its shell and all

Just now, AwesomestKnightest said:

Haha, what about the turtle...I think Turtle would've been a better Shield Pal than Bucky. Makes more sense with its shell and all

No, no. An otter with pro-cuteness can never be beaten.

Besides, imagine a running turtle... :P

8 minutes ago, Imanoob31 said:

If you know as much about the game as you know about octopuses we are in good hands lol.

I know quite a bit about octopuses too actually :P. Um...they have 8 legs (thus the octo), they spray ink when endangered, it has 3 hearts, nine brains, and most fascinating of all...Blue blood

16 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

I know quite a bit about octopuses too actually :P. Um...they have 8 legs (thus the octo), they spray ink when endangered, it has 3 hearts, nine brains, and most fascinating of all...Blue blood

Cool facts 

Edited by Imanoob31

Welcome to the show. :) I'm the Grand Poobah of the Royal Order of Those Complainers, in case you didn't know. :P

And yes, an octopal is most welcome (has it a spin attack to damage everything around?). Y'know, with all these pals we'd come up with and want it'd be less Royal Revolt and more Pokemon.

16 hours ago, MagischerKoenig said:

No, no. An otter with pro-cuteness can never be beaten.

Besides, imagine a running turtle... :P

In terms of unbeatablepro-cuteness, otter cannot compete with cute little kitten I think :D

5 hours ago, William22 said:

Welcome @GalaMorgane Glad to have you here and my money is on @Mag. Lol

Wait, what? Is there a fight coming up? :o Have to support @Mag the Pro as well in that case, sorry GalaMorgane.

32 minutes ago, Heroesflorian said:

Wait, what? Is there a fight coming up? :o Have to support @Mag the Pro as well in that case, sorry GalaMorgane.

Tssss ... Even the mods are against me! Oh cruel world!

24 minutes ago, aslan said:

Takoyaki is delicious:wub:  octopi!:lol:This will also be delicious B) 

nice to meet you

NOOOOO!! How can you eat octopi!!! You monster! Octopi are blessed creatures, you can't harm them! :P

9 minutes ago, GalaMorgane said:

Tssss ... Even the mods are against me! Oh cruel world!

NOOOOO!! How can you eat octopi!!! You monster! Octopi are blessed creatures, you can't harm them! :P

Well, there is a simple way to fix this: Abandon your superstitions and acknowledge that cats are to be worshipped above all else, and we can agree on "Cats first, but octopoi second" maybe? :D

#Edit: @Mag would be declared a cat and be still above octopoi or regular humans of course.

Edited by Heroesflorian

9 minutes ago, Heroesflorian said:

Well, there is a simple way to fix this: Abandon your superstitions and acknowledge that cats are to be worshipped above all else, and we can agree on "Cats first, but octopoi second" maybe? :D

#Edit: @Mag would be declared a cat and be still above octopoi or regular humans of course.

SAVE_20180201_202416.jpeg

Cats are harmful when eating raw squid or octopus:( For cats octopuses should be avoided。。。

I hope the octopi' companion will be released along with swimwear equipment in summer vacation:P