Jump to content
FlareGames
Guest flaretara

Introducing GalaMorgane

Recommended Posts

Hellu everybody!

Very happy to join the team here at FlareGames and super excited to work with you all guys!

What to say now.... I love octopi! Here we go, I had to put it somewhere!

Also, my favorite Pal is definitely Fritz :wub:

If you have questions, letza go! I'll happily reply.

Looking forward to share awesome moments with you guys!

Cheerzyy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome Gala!

It has been about 10 months without a Community Manager and there has been a lot of frustration about this in the community.

So you being here and filling this important position is very much appreciated. And even if some of us (including myself) have been ranting a lot because almost nobody from Flare has been hearing the communities less and more important complaints, I think I speak for everybody if I say we will be glad to help you to adjust to this new position and hope to start finding good solutions to improve the game we love. Together we can be a healthy community again. :)

I hope you had time to get used to the game and play it, as it comes with experience to realize that there are many very different aspects/needs to RR2 for players of lower, medium and high level.

A part of your job will be to make clear to your boss, co-workers and devs what the community wants, proposes or needs. Another one might be to tell the players what is possible and what is not (most of us do prefer some clear words instead of silence). I wish you good luck in finding the right balance for this task and will be happy to help you with it.

See you around,
MK

Edited by MagischerKoenig

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest flaretara
2 hours ago, oPelle said:

Welcome GalaMorgane... you should change your title to "Administrators" instead of "Moderator" being a CM. 

Good reminder! I had her in (not-so-)stealth mode until we were ready to announce her to the community. This should now be changed! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey thanks @MagischerKoenig for the recap! I'm no freshman tho and I've been doing this job for quite some years now! ^_^

I do play the game pretty actively! Loving them dungeons! There is definitely a lot of things to explore but I have an awesome team around me helping me out and giving me all the tips!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GalaMorgane said:

Hey thanks @MagischerKoenig for the recap! I'm no freshman tho and I've been doing this job for quite some years now! ^_^

I do play the game pretty actively! Loving them dungeons! There is definitely a lot of things to explore but I have an awesome team around me helping me out and giving me all the tips!

 

 

 

What's your ign?  :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GalaMorgane said:

Hellu everybody!

Very happy to join the team here at FlareGames and super excited to work with you all guys!

What to say now.... I love octopi! Here we go, I had to put it somewhere!

Also, my favorite Pal is definitely Fritz :wub:

If you have questions, letza go! I'll happily reply.

Looking forward to share awesome moments with you guys!

Cheerzyy!

 

Hey!! Great to have you here!!! Can't wait to see your comments, glad you can be a part of this!! BTW, it is Octopuses, not Octopi. Haha, I learned that the hard way from the Trivia show HQ

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Hey!! Great to have you here!!! Can't wait to see your comments, glad you can be a part of this!! BTW, it is Octopuses, not Octopi. Haha, I learned that the hard way from the Trivia show HQ

Both are actually valid :P They are both in the dictionary. Octopuses or octopi. But also octopodes. It comes from a mistake back in the days when scientists thought the word came from Latin but instead came from Greek. To date, both are still accepted as even if "Octopi" is technically a mistake it's used quite often in researches. And it's quirky, people like quirky! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GalaMorgane said:

Both are actually valid :P They are both in the dictionary. Octopuses or octopi. But also octopodes. It comes from a mistake back in the days when scientists thought the word came from Latin but instead came from Greek. To date, both are still accepted as even if "Octopi" is technically a mistake it's used quite often in researches. And it's quirky, people like quirky! 

wow, you really know your history haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GalaMorgane  Welcome.as I need only one thing no need my account back.my account had already banned from the game long ago.I dont know why I get banned.and I am trying to contact customer support.but no positive replays.I request you to take a fast action on my account.dont tell me to contact customer support.I need an answer right now.it was 6 months ago.please help me to unban my account.my suspension is over I thinkngive me a chance.I need my account

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Youth

Sorry to hear about that. However this is not the place for such request. You do have to go through Customer Support. I cannot take any actions in regards to banned accounts, lost accounts and so on. I am not a Customer Support Agent.

The rules are the same for everybody :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello GalaMorgane, glad to see you all happy and bubbly, finally we have some one to moan about (well we do it anyway). Just wonder when you mod changes and u start hate ur job here  as we are not easy and remember: customer is always right lol:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess now that you got uncovered as Octocommunity Manager Queen is a good time to wish you good luck and good relations to the team and the community! Looking forward to more posts as informative as the quirks about octopus plural forms!

Although, I have to say, cats are even better than octopi! ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×