Jump to content
FlareGames
AliM

help me lost all my boost

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, CaptainMorgan said:

Hey AliM, sorry this has happened, could you please give us your in-game name? We are looking into it now.

my name in the game : Gondlir

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

summary of problem :

i used 100 dollar pack to get 14000 gem used them to prolong to 7300 days after i reach 7000 then game start disconnect my boost gone reset to 0 and cant active again when I press boost game disconnect automatically 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sharknado said:

It will probably be resolved since captainmorgan saw your post.

 

something happen after i reach 7000 days like the boost was locked 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AliM said:

 

something happen after i reach 7000 days like the boost was locked 

Thats probably a remnant cap, I dont think anyone had ever done 20 years before. In any game. THey dont normally live that long on IOS even

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sharknado said:

If ever I create a new account in the future, I will stop at 6,999 days. :D

no less then that number if you get any extra boost to 7000 , you reach danger zone , i guess the FAQ say you can prolong without limit was false 

Edited by AliM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is not a cap, you've actually reached a date which causes an issue with the OS. We have a fix, but unfortunately we will not be able to resolve it until Monday. Once it is resolved, we will obviously compensate you for the time lost. Once it is fixed you should also have no further problems with prolonging.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaptainMorgan said:

This is not a cap, you've actually reached a date which causes an issue with the OS. We have a fix, but unfortunately we will not be able to resolve it until Monday. Once it is resolved, we will obviously compensate you for the time lost. Once it is fixed you should also have no further problems with prolonging.

but how about my 7000 days i don't have any boost now , will it return to me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May we also consider this (unfortunately very  common) habit an exploit of the system ?

I mean, new ally, boost bonuses forever at cheap price, and then raise the ally level ?
Makes me wonder what was the reason of raising so harsly the costs of bonuses months ago if this kind of behaviour is allowed and not even frowned upon.

Imho existing bonuses should scale their duration down accordingly every time you raise the alliance level, if things wants to be kept fair.

Note please, I'm not blaming people for doing it .. I'm more ranting with the devs for allowing such an obvious exploit after stating that the costs of bonuses were being raised to balance the system and because they didn't want everyone to run around with full bonuses all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sharknado said:

Maybe he will play until 2038, who knows, lol. And it is very cheap, only 10 gems per week at level 1. Hahaha.

people complain about the long 20 year i am not playing to play for 20 year but i can give my account for someone else in future if i don't play anymore 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Dheth said:

May we also consider this (unfortunately very  common) habit an exploit of the system ?

I mean, new ally, boost bonuses forever at cheap price, and then raise the ally level ?
Makes me wonder what was the reason of raising so harsly the costs of bonuses months ago if this kind of behaviour is allowed and not even frowned upon.

Imho existing bonuses should scale their duration down accordingly every time you raise the alliance level, if things wants to be kept fair.

Note please, I'm not blaming people for doing it .. I'm more ranting with the devs for allowing such an obvious exploit after stating that the costs of bonuses were being raised to balance the system and because they didn't want everyone to run around with full bonuses all the time.

 

i don't think this called exploit if the developer already now about it , the ability to prolong boost for long time in level 1 at cheap cost , i already made post saying i will do this  thing no one tell me this is not fair or take advantage of the system or wrong thing to do 

i don't think ally will do it , only few people and even few people will do it just year or 2 year not , i am the only one who try this for 20 year , i don't think you can find new ally with all members willing to bey 100 dollar at the start of the game to do this , no one think of  20 or 10 or  even 5 year , most will do 1 or 2 year 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, CaptainMorgan said:

@AliM we won't remove the days you've added. As a workaround I can reduce the time you've paid for and give you some refunded Gems, this should allow you to get back into your account. We will be fixing the actual problem on Monday.

that's will be great thank you , i had more then 7000 days i cant remember the correct number something like 7150 or 7250 but less then 7300 then the problem happened

if you can fix problem with keeping my 7000 + days that's will be great 

if not you can reduce it to 6935 days that will be safe number i can work with 

 

Edited by AliM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×