FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
VinceL

Janus

I think sometimes it's spoiling the fun telling what a pal does, but investing 25k crystals plus a lot of pal food to figure out the pal is good or not is also risky.

So yes, we are interested in those stats.

As the name Janus ; is related to doors (aka god of gates)
This pal may have the ability of portal scroll, or perhaps the ability to send back enemy units back to gate..
This is just my guesses though

Edited by TriXter

Beware that petrify only works when defending troops are nearby. And portal lasts for 3 seconds, and you have to be aware there is a portal. So save morale points till portal is open, to get troops through that portal.

1 hour ago, Dena4 said:

Beware that petrify only works when defending troops are nearby. And portal lasts for 3 seconds, and you have to be aware there is a portal. So save morale points till portal is open, to get troops through that portal.

I think portal duration will improve with level, not sure though 

What about the janus beast? It says "Janus has 55% translocation", that means a chance to bring a "walking dead" troop on the map close to me or take back enemy troops to the castle gate?

I don't think any alliance already has a Janus beast (although I would not be surprised that a few already have it). So what it means will be a mystery till the beast is active.

8 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

I don't think any alliance already has a Janus beast (although I would not be surprised that a few already have it). So what it means will be a mystery till the beast is active.

I'm using it with pal flute :D

But still do not know how does it work :(

7 minutes ago, Silloe said:

I'm using it with pal flute :D

But still do not know how does it work :(

Okay, that makes sense. Are a small amount of summoned troops moved close (percentage of translocation) in neighborhood of the beast maybe, instead of a portal?

It has to be something like that. Maybe @FTB can shine a light on this and tell us more about this. 

2 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

Okay, that makes sense. Are a small amount of summoned troops moved close (percentage of translocation) in neighborhood of the beast maybe, instead of a portal?

It has to be something like that. Maybe @FTB can shine a light on this and tell us more about this. 

Okay i found it :)

It take enemy troops back to castle gate. So, using pal flute, you can: 1) Summon troops through portal, 2) Send enemies to the gate again (really sad for them haha).

7 hours ago, TriXter said:

As the name Janus ; is related to doors (aka god of gates)
This pal may have the ability of portal scroll, or perhaps the ability to send back enemy units back to gate..
This is just my guesses though

Well done with the deduction Sherlock :P