FlareGames
AliM

Double gem pack

Hi everyone , @CaptainMorgan 

when I start playing the game from days 1 I bought the monthly gem pack that give you 200 at start , 50 gem per day and a Total of 1700 gem for 3.99$

the problem I don't like the pack a lot , 50 gem per day not sufficient and the total of 1700 gem per month not good too

we have a lot of new things in game like titan chest sometime I face impossible task  like open two chest of same rarity as this one ! , there is no way i can open 2 titan chest for new player cant get 50.000 point for first chest reward in alliance war or second chest that cost the cost 70.000 point , each titan chest opening cost 250 gem 

my point this pack getting old and not cover all thing and expenses in game  , I know i can buy gem pack I already bought 14000 gem pack , but this very good and economical option the reward the player for opening chest every day 

what i suggest is The Double Gem Pack

400 gem at start 

100 gem per day

a total of 3400 per month

for 7.99$

same like first pack but double amount of everything 

and you can keep both option in game for people who to buy the first pack or the people who want to buy the second pack

Edited by AliM

On 19.02.2018 at 2:07 PM, CaptainMorgan said:

A good suggestion, we will consider adding something like this, perhaps with an even nicer deal than the $3.99 one.

CaptainMorgan i suggest an alliance chest, cost is 0.99$. When an alliance member purchase it, all alliance members get 50 gems. A player can buy only one for per event (for a limited time). That would be super cool for alliance members grow together. 

On 2/20/2018 at 8:10 PM, Hellslord said:

CaptainMorgan i suggest an alliance chest, cost is 0.99$. When an alliance member purchase it, all alliance members get 50 gems. A player can buy only one for per event (for a limited time). That would be super cool for alliance members grow together. 

This was a feautre in royal revolt 2, when any member in alliance bought the gem pack all other players will get some chests.