FlareGames
Nicomagne

Again, sadly, bullying in the game :(

4 hours ago, ARREBIMBA said:

But really, the number one problem here is the mentality of "raids = bullying". Bullying is a serious issue and should not be used lightly like this. Saying that and asking for "safety" (again, wtf that does mean in a raiding game?) seriously revolts and disgusts me.

It's worse than that. One of the posters here said they hoped this would be a #metoo moment, equating excessive raiding in an online game to sexual assault and rape.

4 minutes ago, PicklePete said:

It's worse than that. One of the posters here said they hoped this would be a #metoo moment, equating excessive raiding in an online game to sexual assault and rape.

I love our victim culture!  I can't wait for the zombie apocalypse, nuclear apocalypse, or whatever apocalypse it is!  Then we can talk real victimization with the rest of the rotting/melting people!

Edited by Maerique

13 hours ago, Fourofjacks said:

image.png.b9f7ed2726d42d00c4cd49886b68d558.png

Yep.  Your King is 15 levels higher than me.  And your Alliance is 18 levels higher than mine.
And yep, I can't beat you with my Gold Gear on.
That doesn't bother me at all.
I never claimed you were a terrible player (although you've constantly made those insults about me).
And it's true you're currently slightly higher than me in Pro-League (not enough to get you an extra chest or even more crystals than me).
But I'm new to Pro League.  Only been participating for about 2 months.

Ultimately, I just needed a new guy to test my offenses on (cause now I can beat my old guy), so far you've been good for that.

Anyway, I have opinions on the development of the game that are different from yours. 
Screw you, I'm sorry they're different.  Grow up, be an adult.

Edited by Maerique

11 minutes ago, PicklePete said:

and even then the #metoo isn't always reliable lol

36 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

and even then the #metoo isn't always reliable lol

Oh, now you made it political.  This entire conversation was completely derailed, but now it's completely...     5a8b0c4aa7dff_NuclearBlast.thumb.jpg.fc951a6646d3881b35177b8c0da65e95.jpg

Edited by Maerique

2 hours ago, Fourofjacks said:

hey that is not a nice way to describe me :( if you remember i have repeated attacked people just for fun not for gold or xp!
though i guess it was not that excessive, just 9 i think for one day.

Nine per day is okay. For Nine Months it is not okay. :P

2 hours ago, Fourofjacks said:

it seems maybe i have a new stalker, Maerique seems to have taken a liking to failing at my base :rolleyes:
i am sure he will get through sooner or later.

Just wait till he finds his strong gear, then you are finished... :D

4 hours ago, PicklePete said:

Fortunately I didn't catch that gem. 

On 17/02/2018 at 7:49 PM, Nicomagne said:

I will, but that does not close this topic. I have been raising it again and again for as log as I have been on these forums and raising it with Flare's halpdesk, but nothing gets done.

I want this to be a turning point, a #MeToo moment, for bullying in the game. I feel very passionate about this issue as you may have gathered and I want Flare Games to take notice of this issue and take steps.

I'm trying my hardest not to... you're a crazy person.

Stop making fun of important issues like bullying and sexual harassment. Stop trolling. Grow up!

What's your in game name?:ph34r:

Edited by ARREBIMBA

7 hours ago, Maerique said:

I never claimed you were a terrible player (although you've constantly made those insults about me).

Sorry if you found the facts insulting. When I see bad advice on forum, I correct it. And you give lots of bad advice and information so I get carried away sometimes. My apologies.

Yep.  Your King is 15 levels higher than me.  And your Alliance is 18 levels higher than mine.

This is another fallacy, king level does not equate to strength. Same as alliance level, it can help somewhat but there are plenty of kings lower level than me with stronger offence and defense. all a high level kings means is that I leveled quickly. There are lower level kings than you, played shorter time that can break through me with their xp gear.

And it's true you're currently slightly higher than me in Pro-League (not enough to get you an extra chest or even more crystals than me).
But I'm new to Pro League.  Only been participating for about 2 months.

Great job. I have also been playing pro league around 2 months. Maybe a bit longer, I've also been lucky enough to get my silver crown.

Anyway, I have opinions on the development of the game that are different from yours. 
Screw you, I'm sorry they're different.  Grow up, be an adult.

I don't have issue with different opinions, issue is that you're basing them on bad information / knowledge of the game... and of course there are many that are just bad suggestions.
Haha telling people to grow up and be and adult in a childish way, nice one.

Edited 2 hours ago by Maerique

whats up with this, the rest of your post is from 7 hours ago, and you are still mulling over it 5 hours later???
some guys message me having a laugh about your post, I come to read it and its changed!

14 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

When I see bad advice on forum, I correct it.

The only advice I gave in this entire thread this dial down on the Firebolt Towers when Farflame Mage is active. 

You're still upset that I was looking for the Leadership Perk not the Start Morale Perk!  You've brought it up like 10 times and not even in the same original thread!  I already had that freaking perk on several different items!  I was trying to create an item that was unique for me.  I'm basically a collector.

You're not judging me for my advice.  You're judging me for not doing things what you perceive is your way.

15 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

whats up with this, the rest of your post is from 7 hours ago, and you are still mulling over it 5 hours later???

some guys message me having a laugh about your post, I come to read it and its changed!

I can't comment on what your referring to in particular.  I use voice to text a lot cause I'm busy and tired of typing.  And sometimes what I say comes out a mess so I have to get back in an fix things, or sometimes dial them down cause I'm an annoying stubborn douche sometimes.

6 hours ago, MagischerKoenig said:

Nine per day is okay. For Nine Months it is not okay. :P

I guess we can test.

Since Maerique has decided to use my base as testing for his gold raiding, i guess it is fair game for me to test how many attacks on his alliance members it takes for them to convince him to stop, or for them to decide its not worth it and leave his alliance.

Might be a fun challenge! given i jsut use attacks with luck gear anyway, need some targets

1 minute ago, Maerique said:

You're still upset that I was looking for the Leadership Perk not the Start Morale Perk!  You've brought it up like 10 times and not even in the same original thread!  I already had that freaking perk on several different items!  I was trying to create an item that was unique for me.  I'm basically a collector.

You're not judging me for my advice.  You're judging me for not doing things what you perceive is your way.

no that was not the bad advice, the bad advice was that you said start morale was useless, don't think it was me even that pointed it out first.

6 minutes ago, Maerique said:

I can't comment on what your referring to in particular.  I use voice to text a lot cause I'm busy and tired of typing.  And sometimes what I say comes out a mess so I have to get back in an fix things, or sometimes dial them down cause I'm an annoying stubborn douche sometimes.

I have seen some of your edits, they are completely different that no voice to text could have got it that wrong. But yes maybe you were dialing them down (or realize how stupid the post was 5 hours later).

24 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

no that was not the bad advice, the bad advice was that you said start morale was useless, don't think it was me even that pointed it out first.

Um that was not advice that was me saying I wanted the Leadership Perk. 

Advice is telling someone else what to do.  Advice would be if someone asked what Perk they should get.  You can check that out in any dictionary. 

24 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

(or realize how stupid the post was 5 hours later).

Stupid: no!  It's just sometimes a jack@ss comment in response to someone's stupidity. 

Edited by Maerique

9 minutes ago, Maerique said:

And no, what I say is never stupid.  It's just sometimes a jack ass comment in response to someone's stupidity. 

saying start morale is only useful for the first 5s of the game would be considered pretty stupid by most / all the top players.

here you go it was Arrebimba giving you good advice.
Also thought it was pretty stupid you could not make the connection between leadership providing better troop morale.

19 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

saying start morale is only useful for the first 5s of the game would be considered pretty stupid by most / all the top players.

here you go it was Arrebimba giving you good advice.
Also thought it was pretty stupid you could not make the connection between leadership providing better troop morale.

Yeah, I have no interest Start Morale.

I'm sorry I don't see things your way.

Again, you are the bully, everything has to be done your way.

And again that was never ever advice.  That was me just stating why I wanted a Perk.

I have my reasons, and I don't need to defend them.  If I was giving advice I'd back it up thoroughly like when I explained why Firebolt Towers were a bad defense.  But I don't need your approval to try to get a particular Perk.

You're the bully.

Edited by Maerique

27 minutes ago, Maerique said:

Yeah, I have no interest Start Morale.

I'm sorry I don't see things your way.

Again, you are the bully, everything has to be done your way.

And again that was never ever advice.  That was me just stating why I wanted a Perk.

I have my reasons, and I don't need to defend them.  If I was giving advice I'd back it up thoroughly like when I explained why Firebolt Towers were a bad defense.  But I don't need your approval to try to get a particular Perk.

You're the bully.

I have no issue if you don't see things my way, or in this case Arrebimba's way along with many others.
Most people are not going to be good players, and that is fine.

But just as Arrebimba has done, when I point out bad information, that is not saying you have to do it my way. it is just advice if you, or whoever is readings, want to improve.

Now i never consider that bullying or that I am trying to get you to do it my way by providing advice.
I guess I figured the self proclaimed jackass wouldn't be hurt and felt bullied so easily.

You advice about why the FBT were a bad defense isn't exactly good advice either. But anyway I won't 'bully' you this time by correcting it.

7 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

I have no issue if you don't see things my way, or in this case Arrebimba's way along with many others.
Most people are not going to be good players, and that is fine.

But just as Arrebimba has done, when I point out bad information, that is not saying you have to do it my way. it is just advice if you, or whoever is readings, want to improve.

Now i never consider that bullying or that I am trying to get you to do it my way by providing advice.
I guess I figured the self proclaimed jackass wouldn't be hurt and felt bullied so easily.

You advice about why the FBT were a bad defense isn't exactly good advice either. But anyway I won't 'bully' you this time by correcting it.

You feel I'm a pretentious @ss.  I feel the same about you.  Let's just leave it at that. 

P.S. No you can't hurt my feelings.  You are a bully, but that doesn't mean you've hurt my feelings.

28 minutes ago, Maerique said:

You feel I'm a pretentious @ss.  I feel the same about you.  Let's just leave it at that. 

i don't think you're pretentious at all, as i said previously you have great passion, but you need to back up that passion with good knowledge and understanding.

28 minutes ago, Maerique said:

P.S. No you can't hurt my feelings.  You are a bully, but that doesn't mean you've hurt my feelings.

Now i look back it is obvious you are hurting, having previously mentioned the best part of your day is ignoring me, and now spamming failed attacks it is obvious. If you were really after gold / testing you would get more gold by beating me using your strong gear. I will (try) take it easy on you.

32 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

guys this is getting off topic, go at each other in PM

ok back on topic, I noticed where @Nicomagne came from, and thought it was ironic given below:

Screenshot_20180211-070325.thumb.jpg.3bd69b202e85fdcc5e44f69c9f6be273.jpg

I got many more attacks from this guy in his alliance, and while i haven't attacked back / didn't initiate attacks, there is some history and I probably deserved some of it :rolleyes:

I don't think I've seen a proposal from nicomagne on the solution, but I wanted to see how any solution would fit in with giving me options to retaliate in a way which could reduce the attacks. attacking lower players back is fruitless, and maybe from nicomagne view I would be considered a bully if i returned the attacks with interest to him and his alliance members.

46 minutes ago, Fourofjacks said:

Now i look back it is obvious you are hurting, having previously mentioned the best part of your day is ignoring me, and now spamming failed attacks it is obvious. If you were really after gold / testing you would get more gold by beating me using your strong gear. I will (try) take it easy on you.

That was pretentious.

If this is coming from a need to be heard / make a difference...  Talk we're listening. 

Though, for pigheaded people like myself, if you tried adding something original to the conversation it would make it easier to listen. 

Edited by Maerique