FlareGames

There have been such requests already, so unless there are any specifics, this isnt really a suggestion imo... Ill merge that later on. 

Now, in terms of monsters... Have you maxed your current ones already? And if thats a yes, do you use all the types equally often? In my opinion, adding new things would only make it more convoluted and what should be prioritized instead is some balancing, enabling layouts other than charon/nyx and units other than minos, trebs, griffins, spearmen and phoenixes to be widely used both for offense and defense. Otherwise this would be an iteration of adding things for the sake of adding things, something kids do with their toys.

:/ ..... 

5 hours ago, Infamous said:

There have been such requests already, so unless there are any specifics, this isnt really a suggestion imo... Ill merge that later on. 

Now, in terms of monsters... Have you maxed your current ones already? And if thats a yes, do you use all the types equally often? In my opinion, adding new things would only make it more convoluted and what should be prioritized instead is some balancing, enabling layouts other than charon/nyx and units other than minos, trebs, griffins, spearmen and phoenixes to be widely used both for offense and defense. Otherwise this would be an iteration of adding things for the sake of adding things, something kids do with their toys.

Hi @Sharknado I have suggested some new troops,heroes and monster in these threads.So you can visit these thread.

Also @CaptainMorgan I am kinda curious why this awesome game does not have any cavalry units like Hippeis (Rider) or Chariots or Scythed chariot or Pegasus or Centaurs. Also Why only one siege unit,I would love to see more siege units in the game beside catapult(sorry I know it reads as trebuchet but it looks like a catapult,No offense @CaptainMorgan

I thought maybe introducing such units is not possible.So I decided not to mention it on the forum as I know you guys are always busy with patches and every update is making this game more awesome.

Thank you for hard work.

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

On 3/3/2018 at 3:44 AM, AwesomestKnightest said:

Why not the Chimera!!! Would be one of the best beasts in the game!! 3 different types of damage at once!

I could not agree more but again I suggested it too.I think developers might surprise us in future with some cool mythical beasts. For now I am keeping my fingers crossed and enjoying playing with Artemis and her great Stag but I still do not understand why players don't like that Stag.She is so cute:).

Thank you @CaptainMorgan For adding Artemis in the game.

7 hours ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

I could not agree more but again I suggested it too.I think developers might surprise us in future with some cool mythical beasts. For now I am keeping my fingers crossed and enjoying playing with Artemis and her great Stag but I still do not understand why players don't like that Stag.She is so cute:).

Thank you @CaptainMorgan For adding Artemis in the game.

Cute but useless... Guess the two are incompatible. Anyway, the more Artemis defenders out here - the better :) (She's great in offense, cant take that away)

Edited by Infamous

we have listed so much new troops in the past : Cerberus,Pegasus,Chimera,etc.. can be cool to see in future version some of them. Maybe a Unicorn or can be cool a Cavalry on a horse with a lance. Why not Gold Dragon

@CaptainMorgan you can check the list that can give you some idea: http://heroes.thelazy.net/wiki/List_of_creatures

the list is from Heroes Might and Magic 3 but if you change them a little bit its not really copying them. change the colors or the form a little bit and bingo like you did with Minotaur,Cyclop,Hydra,Griffin,Archer,Phoenix,etc...

I have a big love for the Titan who have a nice place in OR

Edited by Warriornator

1 hour ago, Warriornator said:

we have listed so much new troops in the past : Cerberus,Pegasus,Chimera,etc.. can be cool to see in future version some of them. Maybe a Unicorn or can be cool a Cavalry on a horse with a lance. Why not Gold Dragon

@CaptainMorgan you can check the list that can give you some idea: http://heroes.thelazy.net/wiki/List_of_creatures

the list is from Heroes Might and Magic 3 but if you change them a little bit its not really copying them. change the colors or the form a little bit and bingo like you did with Minotaur,Cyclop,Hydra,Griffin,Archer,Phoenix,etc...

I have a big love for the Titan who have a nice place in OR

Welcome back!

Yeah in the past I played Heroes III during days and month. I don't count the hours on this game. Maybe over 1000 hours easy.I like it use the map build and add a tone of building +1 and create army of Angel like 200 Angel X 6 and destroy all or I like it so much the Champion 200 X 6 or the Dreadknight,etc.. I think I love it all. That why today I love too the King Bounty series games and probably the reason I like Olympus Rising today who have close the same troops

Hello,It would be great if  new gods were added to the game such as Poseidon and Ares or Apollo.Also a procedure just like Athena's or Artemis  can be used in order to unlock them just like a challenge.

On 2/3/2018 at 6:19 AM, Sharknado said:

Hi developers/admins, would you be so keen as to add one or two new monsters or troops to the game? I got no specific idea yet. Surprise us! 

@CaptainMorgan

4 hours ago, Giannis207rc said:

Hello,It would be great if  new gods were added to the game such as Poseidon and Ares or Apollo.Also a procedure just like Athena's or Artemis  can be used in order to unlock them just like a challenge.

I'd like to see Ares. I don't know about Poseidon himself being added 'cause there is the Poseidon Tower in the game and it maybe is kinda enough as tribute to the respective god.

New monster suggestion: Satyr

Morale cost 7, so right between Minos and cyclopses.

very similar to a slower speed siren. Has a shorter, ranged, physical/poison-type attack (poison darts or arrows), but when enemies get in close range, it triggers a small AOE blast that affects enemies, friendlies, and towers, if applicable. This AoE blast is a chaotic random status effect that draws from the standard and non-standard list of status effects. It’s weighted towards stun, slow, shield, and heal, and would affect everyone in range. There is a small chance of petrify or bia, and an even smaller chance of frenzy or a nyx-like effect. The nyx effect would basically swap your army for the enemy wave if both are in range. 

Edited by dumpster