FlareGames

Yep, perfectly possible, just the way 2v1 is. And so far, I believe, the stance on such things is that it is an intentional feature promulgating cooperation between alliances, hence no change is intended.

4 hours ago, Infamous said:

Yep, perfectly possible, just the way 2v1 is. And so far, I believe, the stance on such things is that it is an intentional feature promulgating cooperation between alliances, hence no change is intended.

Cooperation meaning gangbang 1 alliance.

But on a serious note, the developers really do not have any intention of trying to stop this kind of behaviour?

@Sharknado bro this game is more then just a game we have to apply policy and involve politics in war.. You think teams reaches at top by doing 1on 1.?? Strongest team like SS and GOW (the one you can see In picture facing 3vs1) they too do 3 vs1 on weaker alliances and stays on top.. 

3 hours ago, NAPC said:

Te quejas contra 3vs 1.? Tu equipo GOW también hizo 3 contra 1 con otros equipos en los viejos tiempos. 

...We got to that topic in the last attack ... Because they did it against, but never missing more than the half of the war ..... That's why it gives us what to think

1 hour ago, NAPC said:

@Sharknado bro this game is more then just a game we have to apply policy and involve politics in war.. You think teams reaches at top by doing 1on 1.?? Strongest team like SS and GOW (the one you can see In picture facing 3vs1) they too do 3 vs1 on weaker alliances and stays on top.. 

So there will be alliances who will give their islands to other alliances just so they can cross over the map and attack a particular alliance?

2 minutes ago, Sharknado said:

So there will be alliances who will give their islands to other alliances just so they can cross over the map and attack a particular alliance?

True.. When you have to break a alliance stronger then yours Take some help what's wrong on that.. Everything is fair in war. 

6 minutes ago, Sharknado said:

Fui a google translate

Re: De nada, 2 vs 1 y 3 vs 1 se vuelve común en las 50 mejores alianzas.

2 vs 1 is normal ...... 3 vs 1 is normal in the last hours (2 attacks maximum) ..... What is surprising is that missing 1 day and a half and have the 3 on .... .. Well it's something to think .....

31 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

in my opinion there is no Honor to fight like that, in fact more than a fight is an aggression

Well it has been happening for months now I presume and it has not been looked upon by the developers so I guess they don't really mind it. Me personally I have not come upon 3 vs 1, only 2 vs 1.

6 minutes ago, Sharknado said:

Well it has been happening for months now I presume and it has not been looked upon by the developers so I guess they don't really mind it. Me personally I have not come upon 3 vs 1, only 2 vs 1.

in fact 2 against 1 happens when there is a much stronger alliance and the neighbors decide to attack the alliance that remains, instead 3 vs1 is a planned aggression without honor.Preventing these things would increase fairness

8 minutes ago, vasudeva1 said:

in fact 2 against 1 happens when there is a much stronger alliance and the neighbors decide to attack the alliance that remains, instead 3 vs1 is a planned aggression without honor.Preventing these things would increase fairness

In my case, all the 2 v 1 I came up against was us (the one alliance) being bullied by two strong alliances, not the other way around. We have bullied also at rare times but only in 1 side of the map (against one alliance). The developers know all these things, 2 vs 1, 3 vs 1, allied alliances, etc ... I think fairness isn't on their agenda, more of like just war in general, just making war, beating, bullying opponents; just chaotic war (and war is chaotic in real life too).

2v1 or 3v1 can actually be fun if the team being the 1 has a slightly weaker team on one side, and the two other teams as strong as them.

It is not impossible to get a good result, but any mistake is enough to end 4th.

Also, you cannot give up in the middle of the war, because for sure you lose then.

It is fun to try in difficult situations and do the best we can, and only rewards of wars are blessings, so it is not a question of life or death either. :)

photo_2018-02-04_15-31-21.thumb.jpg.b927bbd66a35bd6aebb5cc4e175aa943.jpg

photo_2018-02-04_15-31-20.thumb.jpg.0698ba04f854c86aed42f99ec66c7b63.jpg

photo_2018-02-04_16-29-39.thumb.jpg.2bd3549d793c35d8da7c0547b4d4ca1f.jpg

28 minutes ago, ataide said:

2v1 or 3v1 can actually be fun if the team being the 1 has a slightly weaker team on one side, and the two other teams as strong as them.

It is not impossible to get a good result, but any mistake is enough to end 4th.

Also, you cannot give up in the middle of the war, because for sure you lose then.

It is fun to try in difficult situations and do the best we can, and only rewards of wars are blessings, so it is not a question of life or death either. :)

photo_2018-02-04_15-31-21.thumb.jpg.b927bbd66a35bd6aebb5cc4e175aa943.jpg

photo_2018-02-04_15-31-20.thumb.jpg.0698ba04f854c86aed42f99ec66c7b63.jpg

photo_2018-02-04_16-29-39.thumb.jpg.2bd3549d793c35d8da7c0547b4d4ca1f.jpg

What’s more fun, a war like that, or 3v1 on spartan wars 2 weeks in a row?