FlareGames
StuartMc1

Autoplay and Unit AI ,Statues and kit.

5 hours ago, AK47NAPC said:

If played wisely that defence is not that hard.. Swap only phoenix or griffin till you reach in the middle of the defence then you can spawn other big troops..

I agree, these defenses are not hard, but they are monotonous, I remember meeting you twice on the map with these defenses. They pass easily, I do not agree to call the Phoenix because they are converted soon and if they manage to pass they are all killed by that tower of poseidone, the trebuchet would serve but because of their stupidity they are all converted. The effective way is to play the "Rambo mode" but the game is monotonous because you face 50 opponents, 50 difrese equal ... in practice you do 50 times the same attack

2 hours ago, vasudeva1 said:

I agree, these defenses are not hard, but they are monotonous, I remember meeting you twice on the map with these defenses. They pass easily, I do not agree to call the Phoenix because they are converted soon and if they manage to pass they are all killed by that tower of poseidone, the trebuchet would serve but because of their stupidity they are all converted. The effective way is to play the "Rambo mode" but the game is monotonous because you face 50 opponents, 50 difrese equal ... in practice you do 50 times the same attack

That's the reason I said bring only phoenix the phoenix don't attack phoenix so you will be able to bring atleast 4-5 phoenix with you to the nyx till then opponent's phoenix will attack at your gate swap other troops to kill them once nyx is gone...