FlareGames

Few week ago I have see this game on Microsoft Store. So its a long time Non Stop Knight is release on PC? Good news by the way :) Impatient to try it in few days

About update the last update was in December 2017. This game still supported by Flare? Or this game become in the list of the game ignored now and will be neglected and die like Dawn of Steel and others like Wartide? When version 2.5 come out? no news? 4 month without update not good for a game

Edited by Warriornator

Honestly i have lose interest in this game. I wanted to show how to do the 540 floors on my Youtube. After just maybe some weeks I have already lose interest. You do the same. attack,collect,improve and quit. Connect,attack,collect,improve and fight the same boss again and again. this game don't have attract me. Worst seem to be a maximum of 21 Millions in offline. So same if you don't play during many days,weeks or month. You have only 21 Millions. Nothing to improve stuffs fast

the ascending mode is boring and scrap the game. Always restart to floor 1 to reup to gain tokens. The stuffs return at level 1 and take age to reup stuffs at level 120 to reuse ascending and drop at floor 1 and restart over and over.

this game have lack of content. This game need update who will add new stuffs. New PVE mode or something fun to do and not just have fun to watch a knight who slay monster

Fun Fact :

1108667986_Screenshot(16).thumb.png.32f811eae17fc2e3d2b281ab3e599362.png

LOL poor knight. Hope he drink,sleep,eat. Have kill 115026 during weeks and weeks for just a paid of 21.2 M (Maximum) 

the knight should change his job lol and find a better job who will give him 50 millions or 100 millions salary lol

His wife don't like he don't come at home and not be present because he is busy for slaying monster for only 21.2M. his kids grow without him :( 

Edited by Warriornator