KKStar

Trivia n°12: Sports & Games

Hello folks! :) 

I know it has been a long wait for a trivia, after more than half a year, but trivia is back with a bang. Aaand not just that, for this time, there are much higher rewards up for grabs! So it is on something we all would love, ain't it? Sports & Games! I specifically include Games because Chess being a sport is debateable :D. So same host, same 10 questions but a new format this time! 10 questions but 1st question carries 1 point, 2nd one carries 2.. while the 10th one carries 10 points :). The points are indicated in the brackets too. 

Rewards

55 points (the max) - 1500 premium currency
52-54 points - 1250 premium currency
48-51points - 1000 premium currency
42-47 points - 750 premium currency
37-41 points - 600 premium currency
32-36 points - 500 premium currency
27-31 points - 400 premium currency
20-26 points - 300 premium currency
11-19 points - 100 premium currency
0-10 points - 0 premium currency

Also, a really good entry which includes humour or particularly detailed, something which sets your entry apart from the rest, can earn a bonus of 100 premium currency!

The premium currency for RR2 and OR are gems. :) 

Deadline

14th March 2018, Wednesday, 12:00 Noon GMT.

Remember to write your exact IGN and the game you play otherwise rewards shall not be given.

Also, no forum user shall post 2 IGNs or make separate entries, rewards shall be given only on the first one. Don't waste our time, neither your time.

So here we go!

QUESTIONS

1) Identify the sport by the logo. [1]pict--skeleton-winter-sports-pictograms-

2) Which team in football conceded the longest ever recorded goal? [2]

3) State 3 differences between Field Hockey and Ice Hockey. [3]

4) In chess, which is the only piece, under any circumstance whose check cannot be countered by eliminating the checking piece via the king itself.  [4]

5) List the sports in Modern Pentathlon. [5]

6) Which nation has the highest medal tally at any Olympics without a gold medal? [6]

7) In domestic first class cricket competitions, which is the most successful team (no. of titles with at least 4 participants) in the world?  [7]

8) Which tennis player had managed to enter the most number of consecutive Grand Slam finals? [8]

9) Which is/are the only city/cities to host the finals of both, ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Cricket World Cup. [9]

10) Till date, which FIFA World Cup, already concluded, had the maximum number of venues for matches. The host country and year are supposed to be mentioned. [10]

Wish you all the very best. :) 

Regards,
KK

Edited by KKStar

RyanPlegics in Olympus Rising

1) Skeleton.

2) Southampton.

3) Field hockey is played on a field and ice hockey is played on ice.  Field hockey uses a ball and ice hockey uses a puck.  Field hockey allows more players on the playing field at one time that ice hockey.

4) King.

5) Fencing, freestyle swimming, equestrian show jumping, pistol shooting, cross country running.

6) Iceland.

7) Yorkshire.

8) Roger Federer.

9) London, Mumbai.

10) Spain 1982.

1) skeleton sleigh (winter Olympics logo)

2)al-ahli captain mohammad

3)ice hockey vs field hockey

-  5+1 players on field vs 10+1 players on    field

-flat rubber puck vs hard ball

-L shaped hockey stick with a blade vs J shaped hockey stick without bottom blade

4) when queen is on adjacent block to king ...under any circumstance the check can't be eliminated. It's check mate in most cases unless the queen of opponent is kill able.

5) fencing, shooting, swimming,running, and horseback riding

Pentathlon, athletic contest entailing five distinct types of competition. In the ancient Greek olympics, the pentathlon included a race the length of the stadium ,long jump,dusk throw, the javelian throw, and a wrestling match between the two athletes who performed best in the previous four events. This Greek pentathlon was adapted for modern track-and-field competition by setting the sprint distance at 200 metres and by substituting the stadium length run for the wrestling match.

The modern pentathlon, based on the skills needed by a battlefield courier, was first included in the Olympic games 1912 and it was a team event from 1952 to 1992. Originally a five-day contest, the modern pentathlon was shortened to four days in 1984 and to one day in 1996. The fencing competition is a round-robin tournament comprising one minute, one-touch epee duels. The freestyle swim covers 200 metres. Competitors draw unfamiliar horses for a show competition on a 350- to 450-metre course with 12 obstacles. The final event combines the shooting and running disciplines: competitors alternate between three rounds of shooting (with either air or laser pistols, depending on the competition) at five targets within a 70-second time frame and three 1,000-metre cross country runs.

6) Malaysia with 7silver 4 bronze 

7) Mumbai Indians ( <3 )

2 tiles in CLT20 and 3 IPL wins

Participants : Rohit Sharma , Ben dunk , lasith mallinga , Harbhajan Singh 

8) Steffi graf

9)Mumbai London Melbourne

10) 2014 brazil 12 venues

IGN: XxMeGlad0n StarK.Xx

Royal Revolt 2

IGN: AwesomestKnightest

1. The Skeleton - it's an Olympic sport where a person lays face first on a board and slides down a track with deadly turns. The average speed is around 75-80 MPH

2. Barcelona?

3. Field Hockey is on a grass field. Ice Hockey is on ice. In Field hockey, players don't have to wear skates. In Ice Hockey players use skates to move around. In Field Hockey you use a ball to score. In Ice hockey it is a rubber puck that you use to score.

4. The King itself

5. Fencing, Freestyle Swimming,  Horse Jumping, Pistol Shooting, and Cross Country Running (One of my favorites in the summer Olympics ;) )

6. England

7. I don't watch Cricket, so I don't know lol

8. Stefanie Graf

9. Once again :lol: I don't watch cricket

10. I don't know, cause....I don't watch soccer :lol: 

Edited by AwesomestKnightest
Accidentally Submitted after 3 choices

1) Skeleton game.

2) Southampton

3) Hockey is an enjoyable game played between two teams using hockey sticks and a ball. There are different variations of this sport, of which Field Hockey and Ice Hockey are the most popular. Ice hockey is predominantly played in Canada and the United States while in warmer climates, Field hockey is more common. Although both games have the main objective of scoring a goal in the opponent’s net, there are differences in the way they are played, the number of players, the location and the gear used.

Here is a quick summary of the main differences between ice hockey and field hockey.

Factor/Difference  Field Hockey / Ice Hockey

i) Number of Players: 6 players each side on ice at a time / 11 players each side at a time (ii) Location Played on: ice Played on gravel, grass or artificial turf (iii) The ball Played: with a 3 inch rubber disc Played / with a hard ball or "puck" frozen before the game.

Time and place - An ice hockey game consists of three 20-minute periods and is played on an ice-covered surface of varying sizes. A field hockey game consists of two 35-minute halves and is played on a 60-by-100-yard grass field.

Equipment - The basic objective of each game is the same: Shoot an object into the opponent's net. The device used to shoot the object, the object itself and the nets, however, differ. A field hockey goal consists of two 7-foot high posts spaced 12 feet apart. An ice hockey goal stands 4 feet high and 6 feet wide. Field hockey uses a ball; ice hockey uses a puck. Both sports use curved sticks of differing strength to strike the object. Because of the physical element in ice hockey — body checking, for example — ice hockey players wear much more equipment. The hardness of an ice hockey puck and the increased speed involved with ice skates over shoes make ice hockey a faster-paced sportParticipants. Ice hockey uses six players per team at a time: three forwards, two defensemen and a goalie. Field hockey uses 11 players: five forwards, three halves, two backs and a goalie. Field hockey formations and team sizes vary depending on the level of play and coaching strategy. Field hockey is played in more than 70 nations around the world and has yet to attain the popularity of ice hockey.

4) Knight

5) Pistol shooting, Fencing, Swimming, Horse riding and Cross county running.

6) Germany, 1952 Summer Olympics with 24 medals.

7) New South Wales, Australia with 46 titles

8) Roger federer

9) London and Mumbai

10) South korea and Japan 2002.During 31 May to 30 June.

Game : Royal Revolt 2

Ign: Shivam The Lord

Edited by shivam6

Hello!

Just putting out clarifications for certain questions, 

2) Football refers to soccer, so do not to mix it up with rugby.
6) It refers to all Olympics held, irrespective of it being Summer or Winter, from the first one to the most recent one. NOT one particular event.
7) Domestic first class cricket refers to any local inter-state/regional first class cricket of any nation with Test status. ^_^ 

1- Skeleton

2- Asmir Begovic vs. Southampton with 91.9 meters

3- 
a) # of players: 6 on ice - 11 on field
B) Equipment: ice uses a lot of protection, field just goggles and shin pads
c) Tool: on ice the stick has an L shape, on field it's more like a J

4- The knight

5- 
a) fencing
B) freestyle swimming (200m)
c) show juming (15 jumps)
d) pistal shooting
e) cross country running (3200m)

6- Malaysia has 11 medals in total with no gold ones

7- Mumbai, 41 titles in the Ranji Trophy

8- Steffi Graf with 13 finals

9- Mumbai and London

10- Spain 1982 had 17 venues in 14 cities

Funny anwers:

1- Ninja kitties

k.png.b132f158c65cb616b7000b6cb7c24845.png

2- Whatever team has taken the longest time to make a goal :D

3- They play on ice or field, they're two different hockeys, people care more about one than the other :)

4- The other king of course, duh

5- 5 sports in one? OMG. Those sports must be called Godlike Action 1 through 5

6- The unluckiest country of them all heheh

7- I didn't know crickets did sport :o. The most succesful ones must be Australian, because they should be bigger

8- Roger Federer because he's like the only known tennis player in the world

9- None, because that would be cheating

10- I didn't know international soccer was played in avenues, there's no way to know how many of them have been used

Name: Krman

Game: RR2

Edited by Karman
Forgot game and IGN

IGN: Dena4

Game: Royal Revolt 2

Answers

1. Skeleton 
  2. Stoke City goalie Begovic scored from 91.9 meters distance against Southampton. So Southampton is the answer
    • Number of players (ice hockey 6, hockey 11) 
    • Size of playing area
    • Equipment used
    • Location (hockey on gravel, grass or artificial turf, ice hockey on ice)
    • Ball  (ice hockey puck, hockey hard ball)
    • Stick (hockey J shape made of composite wood, glass fiber or carbon fiber, ice hockey L shape made of wood)
    • different rules
    • Ice hockey has more timeouts
  4. The knight
    • Fencing
    • Freestyle swimming (200m)
    • show jumping (15 jumps) (also known as Horse jumping)
    • pistol shooting
    • cross country running (3200m)
  6. Malaysia scored 11 (7 silver, 4 bronze) medals in total over all Olympic games , without scoring a single gold medal
  7. Mumbai is the answer, New South Wales won it 46 times, but 17 times of those was with less than 4 participants. Mumbai also won with less than 4 participants a couple of times, but no other team comes even close to the victories they have with 4+ teams (also Yorkshire isn't coming close). So impressive... Mumbai (which was named Bombay in earlier years)
  8. Steffi Graf won 13 consecutive finals in a row for singles finals, but that's only the correct answer when we exclude mixed and doubles. Can we exclude those based on the question? I don't think so. This is a trick question. Grand slam order before 1986 was Roland Garros, Wimbledon, US Open and last grand slam of the year was Australian open. In 1986 no Australian open, since it was moved to January of 1987 to become first grand slam of a year. Based on this info, Martina Navratilova reached 16 double finals in a row. So the correct answer is Martina Navratilova when we include doubles. In 1983 she didn't reach final at Roland Garros, the first tournament so there her consecutive previous chain was broken. But she reached them consecutive at all other 1983 grand slam tournaments (Australia was still last grand slam of the year!). She reached finals in 1983 for wimbledon, US open plus Australian open, 1984 plus 1985 all finals, 1986 3 (Australian open moves to Jan 1987, so only 3 grand slam that year), then Australian Open plus French open. 3+4+4+3+2=16.  I added the double table from her as proof.image.png.1b5562fbfe593bf1fcfa92328564df57.png
  9. Mumbai plus London
  10. Spain 1982 (17 venues / 14 cities) I would say at first sight, but it needs to be Korea plus Japan in 2002 (both countries 10 venues, adding that up makes 20 venues)

As always some fun answers included.

1.  I wanted to answer sledding, but by inspecting this page by using code inspector it said skeleton. So it's a dangerous sport. That must be kamikaze santa on his sleigh going down the hill.
  2. The longest field goal is made by Gus, the donkey from movie Gus in 1976 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074599/
  3. Difference between those sports is easy. Ever seen an ice hockey player skating on a hockey field, or a hockey player, playing on ice?  That's difference one.  Second one, have you ever seen hockey players fighting? It's mandatory for ice hockey players, while it's prohibited for hockey players. Difference three is the ball, did you ever see a puck on a hockey field or a hockey ball on the ice?
  4. Why you ask me? I don't play chess. Can you rephrase that question for checkers?
  5. Wow ... pentagram sport or satanic sports question, fantastic and my favorite sport! It's fire spear throwing against each other, russian roulette, dodge ball with a bomb, standing in the open field during thunderstorm with an iron bar holding upwards and hitting a few times on a mine with a hammer.
  6. That must be U.S.A, the athletes that ever won for that country are recently disqualified due to alcohol and drug tests. So they unofficially never won gold
  7. Of course that must be the team that won most competitions. Let me guess, Yorkshire
  8. A wild guess, Messi but it could also be Ronaldo, at least they claim to be the best. Do you also accept John McEnroe who holds record with correcting referee most consecutive times in a grand slam final (the ball was in!
  9. There is no city that ever organized both crickets cups. 
  10. The answer is Russia in 2018, they have most land, most cities.
Edited by Dena4

IGN: Kim Yura

Game: RR2

Answer, in order from 1-10

-Skeleton

-Southampton

-Gears, field, number of player

-Pawn/Knight

-pistol shooting, freestyle swimming (200m), equestrian show jumping (15jumps), cross country running (3200m)

-Its my country, Malaysia 😂😂 we are biggest bottler 🤣

-Mumbai Cricket Association? Unfair question, its too detailed to find info

-Steffi Graff (but Roger Federer if you mean men single only)

-Edit ! I mis-read the question 😂 correct answer is London and Mumbai

-Edit as well! I want to guess 2002, because hosted by two country..Japan and South Korea..but I dont know the number of venues 😭

Edited by Fii Nami
Mis-read question 9 and took a guess for question 10 plus I had a typo, of become if 😑

Ign- SinghVivek 

Game rr2 

1. Skeleton racing,  the logo is vector drawing of a skeleton 

2.southampton FC,  Bobby stokes scored winning goal in 83rd minute of the FA cup finals  for Southampton FC against Manchester United in 1976. 

3. a) ice hockey uses 6 players per team at a team and field hockey uses 11 at a time. 

(b) field hockey uses a ball and ice hockey uses a puck. 

(c)An ice hockey game consists of three 20-minute periods and is played on an ice-covered surface of varying sizes. A field hockey game consists of two 35-minute halves and is played on a 60-by-100-yard grass field. 

4. Knight. 

Knight is very tricky piece with combination of two knights one can win an entire game even if you loose your other pieces and knight's tour is a popular maths problem it is said that there 122 million possibilities of a knights tour 

5. Fencing,  freestyle swimming (200 meter),  equestrian show jumping and final combined event of pistol shooting and cross country running (3200m) 

The modern pentathlon is patterned on skills needed by cavalry behind enemy lines. 

6. Malaysia 

7. Mumbai cricket team(india)  have 41 titles(ranji trophy, in first class cricket with atleast 4 participants) 

8.  Steffi graf for singles and martina Navratilova for doubles

9. Mumbai and london

10. 2002 fifa world cup (japan and south Korea) had 20 venues 10 in japan and 10 in south korea. Also it was first fifa world cup which was conducted in asia

Edited by hulk

Hi, here are my answers to the questions !

1) Could think it is luge but it is Skeleton
2) Southampton (goal by Stroke vs Southampton)
3) The ground (ice vs grass), the dimensions of the playground, the number of players
4) Obvisously the knight
5) Running, fencing, pistol shooting, swimming and horse riding
6) Malaysia with eleven medals
7) Mumbai cricket team
)  Martina Navratilova (16 in double !)
9) Both London and Mumbai
10) World Cup 2002 which was hosted by both Japan and South korea: 20 venues !

IGN: Bacchuse, and game Royal Revolt 2 !

Edited by Bacchuse

1.Skeleton sport

2.southhampton football club

3.Ice Hockey is on the ice, and field hockey is on turf, or just mowed grass.
Ice hockey sticks are a flat and more straight bottom hitting part, and in games and practices you can hit with both sides. In field hockey you can only hit on one side, and the stick has a curve on the top. 
Ice hockey has a maximum 6 people on the ice at a time and a Minimum of 3. Field hockey has a maximum of 11.

4. Knight

5.fencing,swimming, show jumping,shooting, running.

6.Malaysia

7.Yorkshire 36 wins + 1 shared - County Cricket
Mumbai 41 wins - Ranji trophy
New south wales 46 wins - sheffield shield
Highveld lions 25 titles -Sunfoil series

8.Steffi graff

9. Mumbai and london the oval

10.South Korea/Japan, 2002 have 20 venues

Ign- !nf3rno king

Edited by Abhijeetn06

James the Quenqueror

Royal Revolt 2

1. Skeleton

2.Southampton

a. Field hockey uses ball while ice hockey uses a puck

b. When it comes to how they are played, ice hockey is more on physical game while field hockey,  though being a physical game, it has evolved into being a skill game with physical game.

c. The field hockey has 12 players  in field at once while ice hockey  only has 6.

4. Knight

a. Fencing

b. Free style swimming

c. Equestrian Show  jumping

d. Pistol shooting

e.  Cross Country running

6. Malaysia

7. Mumbai Cricket Team

8. Martina Navratilova 

9. London and Mumbai

10. Fifa world cup 2002. 20 venues for matches Japan/South Korea.

Edited by JamestheQuenqueror

Hello Royal Revol 2

IGN : Evilbaja

My answer :

1) Skeleton
2) Southampton

3) The ground / The shoes / The ball
4) Knight
5) Fencing / Swimming / Horse riding / Pistol shooting / Running
6) Malaysia
7) Mumbai cricket team
8) Steffi Graff
9) Londonien and Mumbai
10) World Cup 2002 Japan/South korea (20 Stadium)

Have a nice day :)

Ign Skulldrag !

Royal Revolt 2

1 Skeleton

2. Southampton

3. Shoes, ball, on the ground

4. Knight

5. Pistol shooting, fencing, swimming, horse riding, running

6. Malaysia

7. Mumbai cricket team

8. Steffi Graff

9. London and Mumbai

10. World Cup in 2002, Japan and South Korea, 20 venues for matches.

IGN : Siralex la fouine

1) The sport is the skeleton

2) In Premier League it's Southampton

3) The mainly diffrences between this two sports are : the ground (surface), the ball and the shoes

4) In chess it's the knight

5) In modern pentathlon the five sports are : fencing, horse riding, swimming, running and pistol shooting

6) It's Malaysia (sorry for them ^^)

7) Mumbai Cricket Team

8) It's Martina Navratilova and not Roger Federer but I love you Roger !

9) Mumbai and London

10) It's in 2002 in Japon and South Korea

Edited by Siralex

IGN: ErikZG

Game: Royal Revolt 2

1. The logo depicts Skeleton Racing. Skeleton is raced on a stomach, head first and luge is raced legs first, face up.

2. Southampton received (conceded) longest ever recorded goal in a match vs Stoke City by SC goalkeeper Asmir Begovic after only 12 seconds (91.9 m long).

3. Despite name simmilarities Ice Hockey and Field Hockey are quite different: one is played on grass and the other one on ice, field hockey is played with a ball and ice hockey with a puck, there are 6 active players in ice hockey and 11 in field hockey.

4. In a chess game, king cannot in any circumstance counter opponents knight check by eliminating the knight itself because opponents knight will simply be out of kings reach. 

5. Modern pentathlon consists of following sports: fencing (one touch epee), freestyle swimming (200 meters), equestrian open show jumping (15 jumps), and a combined pistol shooting + cross country running (3200 meters) (laser-run).

6. Malaysia won total of 11 Olympic medals in all Olympic Games (+4 in Youth Olympic Games) and it never won a Gold Olympic medal.
However, Germany won 24 Olympic medals in 1952 Summer Olympic Games Finland and not a single Olympic Gold medal that year - by far the highest number of Olympic medals won without winning a Gold Olympic medal by any nation in one Olympic Games.

7. New South Wales (NSW Blues) cricket team won 46 first class titles - Sheffield Shield - the most first class cricket championship titles won by any cricket team worldwide. Last 4 titles won 2013 (final vs Western Australia), 2007 (final vs Victoria), 2004 (final vs Queensland), 2002 (final vs Queensland); notable participants: Steve O'Keefe, Simon Katich, Ashley Noffke, Steve Waugh. 2017/2018 team captain is Steve Smith and other notable players are Moises Henriques, Sean Abbott, Ed Cowan.

8. Steffi Graf entered 13 consequtive singles Grand Slam finals between 1987 and 1990, the most consequtive singles Grand Slam finals for any tennis player, winning 9 out of 13.

9. Only cities to host the finals of ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Cricket World Cup are London (UK) and Mumbai (India).

10. 2002 FIFA World Cup in Korea and Japan was played in 20 venues - more than any other FIFA WC. Large number of venues was due to dual country hosts.

Thanks for the opportunity to earn gems 😀

Edited by ErikZG

On March 8, 2018 at 9:18 AM, KKStar said:

I know it has been a long wait for a trivia, after more than half a year, but trivia is back with a bang. Aaand not just that, for this time, there are much higher rewards up for grabs! So it is on something we all would love, ain't it? Sports & Games! I specifically include Games because Chess being a sport is debateable :D. So same host, same 10 questions but a new format this time! 10 questions but 1st question carries 1 point, 2nd one carries 2.. while the 10th one carries 10 points :). The points are indicated in the brackets too. 

Rewards

Also, a really good entry which includes humour or particularly detailed, something which sets your entry apart from the rest, can earn a bonus of 100 premium currency!

Deadline

Remember to write your exact IGN and the game you play otherwise rewards shall not be given.

Also, no forum user shall post 2 IGNs or make separate entries, rewards shall be given only on the first one. Don't waste our time, neither your time.

So here we go!

QUESTIONS

4) In chess, which is the only piece, under any circumstance whose check cannot be countered by eliminating the checking piece via the king itself.  [4]

6) Which nation has the highest medal tally at any Olympics without a gold medal? [6]

7) In domestic first class cricket competitions, which is the most successful team (no. of titles with at least 4 participants) in the world?  [7]

8) Which tennis player had managed to enter the most number of consecutive Grand Slam finals? [8]

9) Which is/are the only city/cities to host the finals of both, ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Cricket World Cup. [9]

10) Till date, which FIFA World Cup, already concluded, had the maximum number of venues for matches. The host country and year are supposed to be mentioned. [10]

Regards,
KK

Ign .<Wraith>.

Royal Revolt 2

1) Skeleton 

2) Southampton 

3) Shoes, a ball, played on ground

4) Knight

5) Pistol firing, running, fencing, riding a horse, swimming

6) Malaysia

7) Mumbai Cricket Team 

8) Steffi Graff

9) Mumbai and London

10) World Cup in 2002, Japan vs South Korea, 20 venues 

Answers ! 

My ign is    la dinde 

Game Royal Révolt 2

1 Skeleton
2 Southampton
3 The ground, the shoes, the ball
4 Knight
5 Fencing, swimming, horse riding pistol shooting running
6 Malaysia
7 Mumbai cricket team
8 Steffi Graff
9 Londonien and Mumbai
10 World cup 2002 Japan against South korea.

20 venues for matches ! 

I hope it's well ! 😊😊😊

On 08/03/2018 at 4:18 PM, KKStar said:

Rewards

Deadline

So here we go!

QUESTIONS

Regards,
KK

Bonjour

1: je pense que le motif représente le skeleton sport de luge
2: Southampton ;  le gardien adverse à marqué de sa cage de but
3 la différence entre les 2 sports est le terrain, les chaussures et la balle
4: aux échec c'est le chevalier (cavalier) il est le seul à pouvoir sauter dessus une pièce lors de son mouvement
5: escrime,natation,équitation,tir de pistolet, running
6: Malaysia  (0  sur un total de 11)
7: Mumbai cricket team
8: Steffi Graff (1988)
9: Londres  & Mumbai
10: en 2002  le japon et la Corée du Sud  avait 20 stade différents pour les matchs  de coupe du monde

voilà mes réponses à ses questions
Lyliirush
Royal Révolt2

Hello

1: I think the pattern represents the sled sport skeleton
2: southampton; the goalkeeper scored in his goal cage
3 the difference between the 2 sports is the field, the shoes and the ball
4: to failure it is the knight (jumper) he is the only one to be able to jump on a piece during his movement
5: fencing, swimming, horse riding, pistol shooting, running
6: Malaysia (0 out of 11)
7: Mumbai cricket team
8: Steffi Graff (1988)
9: London & Mumbai
10: In 2002 Japan and South Korea had 20 different stadiums for World Cup matches

here are my answers to his questions
Lyliirush
Royal Revolt2

ign: esit

Royal Revolt 2

1. Skeleton 

2. Southampton conceded by Stoke City the longest goal. Begovic scored from 91.9 meters. 

3. a. Number of players 20/16, b. The location ice/grass (gravel, turf), c. The Ball Puck/Ball 

4. Knight 

5. Fencing, freestyle swimming (200m), equestrian show jumping (15 jumps) and a final combined event of pistol shooting and cross country running (3200m). This last event is now referred to as the laser-run 

6. Malaysia 11 medals, no gold. 

7. New South Wales. 46 times 

8. Marina Navratilova, 16 times

9. Mumbai + London 

10. Korea plus Japan. (10 venues per country, total 20) in 2002 

Edited by esit

1. Skeleton

2. Southampton

- number of players - on ice: 20 (6 playing), on field: 16 (11 playing)

- time of a match - on ice: 3x20min, on field: 2x35min

- the size of a goal - on ice: 4 feet high and 6 feet wide, on field: 7 feet high and 12 feet wide

4. Kinght

- 200m freestyle swimming

- one-touch epee fencing

- show jumping on horseback (15 jumps)

- 3200m cross country running combined with pistol shooting (now referred to as the laser-run)

6. Malaysia - 11 medals: 7 silver, 4 bronze (all won at Summer Games)

7. Mumbai cricket team (formerly Bombay) with 41 Ranji Trophy titles

8. 16 consecutive grand slam finals:

Martina Navratilova  (in doubles): Wimbledon 1983 - French Open 1987 (W:14, F:2)

28hq0l3.png

... and the next spot for longest consecutive grand slam finals (13) is held between  Steffi Graf  in singles (from French Open 1987 to French Open 1990) and Margaret Court in mixed doubles (from US Open 1962 to US Open 1965).

9. London and Mumbai

ICC Champions Trophy - London: 2004, 2017, Mumbai: 2006

Cricket World Cup - London: 1975, 1979, 1983, 1999 and will in 2019,  Mumbai: 2011

10. 2002 FIFA World Cup - South Korea and Japan, 2002 - held in the total of 20 venues (10 venues in 10 cities in both countries)

ign: emgiee1

game: RR2

Edited by Mag

1.Skeleton  2.Southampton 3.Surface(grass vs ice),Ball(puck vs ball),number of players and grass hockey has larges goal 4.Knight 5.Fencing(freestyle swimming,eguestiaN show jumping,pistol shooting and cross Country running.  6.Malaysia  7.new South Wels   8.Steffi Graf  9.London,Mumbai.  10.South Korea\Japan 2002

1) Skeleton

2) Stoke cities Begović scored the goal against Southampton, therefore the answer is Southampton

3) one is played with a puck, the other with a ball. One is played on ice, the other on turf/artificial ground or whatever :D Much different equipment

4) Knight

5) swimming, pistol shooting, fencing, equestrian show jumping and cross country running

6) Malaysia

7) Mumbai cricket team

8) Martina Navratilova

9) London and Mumbai

10) world cup 2002 in Japan/South Korea, with 20 venues for matches

IGN: Dehock

Game: Royal revolt 2

Edited by Domikick

1. Skeleton
2. Southampton vs Stoke City - Asmir Begovic 91.9m
3. Location (grass vs ice), ball vs puck, number of players
4. Knight - it will be out of king’s reach
5. fencing (one-touch épée), freestyle swimming (200m), equestrian show jumping (15 jumps), and a final combined event of pistol shooting and cross country running (3200m) also called laser-run.
6. Malaysia
7. New South Wales (46 Championships)
8. Steffi Graf (13)
9. London, Mumbai
10. 2002 Korea / Japan - 20 venues