FlareGames
KKStar

Trivia n°12: Sports & Games

Game: Royal Revolt 2

IGN: Jon Snow (Revived)

Answers to trivia:

1. Skeleton (This Logo is a pictogram of Winter Olympic Sport "Skeleton" )

2. Southampton (Stoke City Goalkeeper Asmir Begovic scored the longest ever recorded goal (91.9 meters) against "Southampton")

3. The major and obvious difference between Ice Hockey and Field Hockey is the surface on which the games are played. Ice Hockey is played on ice field of varying sizes whereas Field Hockey is played on a 60-by-100-yard grass field. Some difference is:
   (a) Number of players (Field hockey: 11 players, Ice hockey: six players)
   (b) Size of goalpost (Field hockey: 7 feet high posts spaced 12 feet apart, Ice hockey: 4 feet high and 6 feet wide)
   (C) Match period (Field hockey: three 20-minute periods, Ice hockey: two 35-minute halves)

4. Knight ( It moves to a square that is two squares away horizontally and one square vertically or vice-versa)

5. (a) Fencing (one-touch épée)
   (b) Freestyle Swimming (200m)
   (c) Show Jumping (15 jumps)
   (d) Pistol Shooting
   (e) Cross Country Running (3200m)

6. Malaysia (11 So far without the gold medal)

7. New South Wales cricket team (currently named NSW Blues) with 46 titles
   Participant teams: 
   (a) NSW Blues (New South Wales)
   (b) Queensland Bulls (Queensland)
   (c) Southern Redbacks (South Australia)
   (d) Tasmanian Tigers (Tasmania)
   (e) Victorian (Victoria) 
   (f) Western Warriors (Western Australia)

8. 8. Martina Navratilova (Entered in 14 consecutive Grand Slam finals from 1984 to 1987. But, Steffi Graf entered in 13 consecutive Grand Slam finals from 1987 to 1990. In 1986, The Australian Open  was not held.)

9. London and Mumbai

10. South Korea and Japan in 2002 (It was the first World Cup to be held in Asia and the first World Cup to be jointly hosted by more than one nation. The match was played on 10 venues of each country with finals at International Stadium Yokohama, Japan)

Edited by iAmJonSnow

Trivia Answers:

1. The logo is a Winter sliding sport called Skeleton
2. Stoke city conceded the longest ever recorded goal.
3. A)Field hockey consist of 11 players and ice hockey has 6 players
    B)Field hockey has 2 Halves which go for 35 minutes however ice hockey has 3 sessions of 20 Minutes
    C)Field hockey goal post size of 7 feet height and 12 feet width but ice hockey has 4 feet eight and 6 feet width

4. The Knight because it can't be killed by the king yet it can checkmate the king if placed correctly.
5. Fencing, free style swimming, show jumping, pistol shooting, cross country running
6. Malaysia had the highest medal tally without any gold medals.  They earnt 11 medals.
7. New South Wales is the most successful team in Cricket.
8. Roger Federer has won the most consecutive grand slams.
9. London and Mumbai are the only cities that hosted both ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Cricket World Cup. 
10. Japan/Korea had the maximum number of venues for matches in 2002.

My ign: Strong soon

Thanks for this great forum contest KKstar and Flare!

Edited by Strongsoon
Made a typo

IGN: Fazd
1.  Skeleton
2. Stoke city
3. A) time:- field hockey consists of 2 halves of 35 minutes but ice hockey consists of 3 sessions of 20 minutes
    B) playing surface (of course): - field hockey is played on a field or pitch rather than on ice
    C) total players in the team:- field hockey team consists of 11 players and ice hockey has 6 players
4. King
5. Fencing, free style swimming, show jumping, pistol shooting, cross country running
6. Malaysia, 11 medals
7. New South Wales, Sheffield Shield - 46win,
8. Roger Federer
9. Mumbai & London
10. 2002, Japan/Korea

Game : Royal Revolt 2

IGN :   -miko-

1. Skeleton

2. Stoke City

3. Game duration , number of players , goal size different

4.  Knight

5. Fencing , freestyle swimming , show jumping , pistol shooting , cross country running 

6. Malaysia 11 medals

7. New South Wales , Sheffield Shield , 46 wins

8. Roger Federer

9. Mumbai and London

10. 2002 japan/Korea 

RR2 IGN: Magischer König

Solutions to Trivia

1. Symbol is for Skeleton

2. Southampton for longest ever recorded goal

3. Puck / Ball, played on grass / ice, length and form of Hockey Sticks is different

4. The Knight

5. Fencing, Running (cross-courtry) , Swimming, Horse Riding (Show Jumping) and Shooting

6. That clearly is Malaysia

7. Mumbai

8. Martina Navratilova

This was a hard one, therefore a tennis joke ;)

Q: How many tennis players does it take to change a light bulb?
A: "What do you mean it was out, it was in!"

9. Mumbai, India and London, GB

10. The 2002 FIFA World Cup in Japan and South Korea

Edited by MagischerKoenig
added funny stuff

Hello Flare Team.... this is the first time that i play this type of quiz so i'll try to do my best...

I am playing RR2 and my IGN is M Sea Jay. I am not the smartest guy in the world so i think that google and wikipedia will do their job :D

So...beer is here, snacks also... and like captn Picard said '' ENGAGE!''  (or something like that...)

Answer 1 should be SKELETON
 ... it is olimpic sport and maximum combined weight
(athlete + sled) is 115kg ... i have 118kg so... I am not ''olimpic'' guy :D

Answer 2  is: 91.9m ... 
 ...legendary Asmir Begović scored after just 12 seconds. He scored as his long kick forward got caught up in the wind and went in
Guinness World Records have recognised goal as longest ever scoredB)

Answer 3 is:  
 - (a) - SURFACE ... ice hockey is on ICE ( realy weird ha? :D ) and field hockey can be played on grass field, turf field or synthetic field as well as an indoor board surface
 - (b) - BALL (field hockey) vs PUCK (ice hockey)
 - (c) - SPORT SHOES (field hockey) and SKATES (for ice hockey)

-(d) - NUMBER OF PLAYERS - this is jocker answer if one of three above is not good :rolleyes:

Answer 4 is: KNIGHT .... like in RR2 small unit but with good tactic is one of the best unit in game:ph34r:

Answer 5 is:  FREESTYLE SWIMMING(200m), FENCING(one-touch épée), EQUESTRIANISM(show jumpings,15 jumps) and combined CROSS COUNTRY RUNNING with PISTOL SHOOTING (3200m). It is piece of cake ....:D

Answer 6 is: MALAYSIA... they have 7 silver and 4 bronze medals....:blink:

Answer 7 is: NEW SOUTH WALES with imppresive 46 Championships.. they are lucky that in my country we dont play that sport... we will be better...hihi.. :lol:

Answer 8 is : STEFANIE MARIA GRAF ... she has 13 finals ''in a row'' ...  i could do that also but i don't have tennis racket...:lol:

Answer 9 is:  LONDON AND MUMBAI
 - in ICC Champions Trophy ...London 2004, Mumbai 2006
 - in ICC Cricket World Cup finals ...London (last one alone 1983 which is the best year in all history... the year in which my mom:wub: give a birth to a legend...it is me ofcourse:lol:) and Mumbai in 2011

Answer 10 is :FIFA WORLD CUP 2002 AT SOUTH KOREA AND JAPAN
 - they had 20 venues... each one 10 venues.. (that is fair, don't you think?);)

That's all folks.. i hope that you understand my answers and that little shiny gems will shy at my fort...

BEST REGARDS - M Sea Jay .... 

Great that you're doing this again :-) 1st try from me!

My IGN is pfeiffer

1. that must be Skeleton. Weirdest name for a sport ever...

2. Southampton. Google is divided on this one, but I like 'em, so hopefully it goes.

3. Differences: Ice vs. grass, ball vs. puck and shoes vs. skates. I could add the equipment too - thanks for at least one easy question!

4. The knight, my favourite little horsey

5. More horse (riding), fencing, swimming, shooting and running. If I was to try them, they would be called falling, stabbing myself, drowning, missing and limping.

6. Google is my friend, so I try Malaysia for this one.

7. Mumbai (Bombay). 

8. Roger Federer from 2005-2007

9. I'm guessing Mumbai and London. Damn you must love cricket, my only reference is a lot of google!

10. 2002 FIFA world cup in South Corea and Japan. And Brazil won - again.

1_Skeleton; 2_Southampton; 3_ Different surface, ball, stick, number of players...; 4_Knight;

5_Fencing, Freestyle swimming, Equestrian show jumping, Pistol shooting, Cross country running;

6_Malaysia; 7_ New South Wales; 8_Steffi Graf; 9_London, Mumbai; 10_South Korea/Japan 2002

IGN: fil25

Game: RR2

Edited by fil25

Answers for trivia:
1 Skeleton
2 Southampton
3 Surface (grass vs ice), Ball (puck vs bal) and number of players
4 Knight
5 Fencing, Freestyle swimming, Equestrian show jumping, Pistol shooting and Cross country running
6 Malaysia
7 New South Wales
8 Steffi Graf
9 London, Mumbai
10 South Korea/Japan 2002

IGN: Alexandro2509

Ign X-MEN WOLVERINE 

Game - Royal revolt 2

1) skeleton

2) southampton

3)surface,ball and number of players

4) knight

5) Fencing,freestyle swimming,pistol shooting,cross country running & equestrian show jumping

6)malaysia

7)new south wales

8)steffi graff

9)London,mumbai

10)South Korea,japan (2002)

Xeu Apache

Royal Revolt 2

Answers for trivia:
1 Skeleton
2 Southampton
3 Surface (grass vs ice), Ball (puck vs bal) and number of players
4 Knight
5 Fencing, Freestyle swimming, Equestrian show jumping, Pistol shooting and Cross country running 
6 Malaysia
7 New South Wales
8 Steffi Graf 
9 London, Mumbai
10 South Korea/Japan 2002

Answers for trivia:
1st. Skeleton
2nd. Southampton
3rd. No of players, the Ball and Surface 
4th. Knight (was that horse known as knight in English)
5th. Freestyle swimming, Pistol shooting, Cross country running, Equestrian show jumps and Freestyle swimming

6th. Malaysia

7th.New South Wales

8th. Steffi Graf 
9th London, Mumbai
10th South Korea and Japan at 2002

IGN Saitta in RR2

Edited by Saitta
Forgot to put ign

IGN: LBF-Wolf

1. Skeleton

2.The Saints (FC Southamton

3. -The playground eqiupment (puck /ball)

-The size of the playing field (60m*30m /91,4m*55m)

-The shoes (ice skates/ sport shoes)

(ice hockey / field hockey)

4.The knight (in german "Springer")

5.-swim (200m freestyle)

-fencing

-horse riding (show jumping)

-pistol shooting (today with laser pistols)

-cross country running  (arround 3200m) (combined with pistol shooting like biathlon)

6.That is Malaysia  (place 101)

7.The Mumbai cricket team

8.Steffi Graf (single players)

9.Mumbai and London

10.The Fifa World cup in 2002

Host country: Japan and South korea

(20 venues)

Thanks for the questions :D  i have learnd many interesing facts

In my view, chess is also a sport, if you say that online games are a sport.

1) Identify the sport by the logo.  Skeleton sport

2) Which team in football conceded the longest ever recorded goal? Southampton
    The ball traveled 97.5 yards. It gave Stoke City the lead over Southampton.

3) State 3 differences between Field Hockey and Ice Hockey. [3]

- Participants : Field hockey need 11 players while Ice Hockey need 6 players
   - Equipment : Field hockey uses a ball while Ice Hockey uses a puck

- Time : Field hockey game consists of two 35-minute halves while Ice Hockey game consists of three 20-minute periods.

4) In chess, which is the only piece, under any circumstance whose check cannot be countered by eliminating the checking piece via the king itself.  The opposing king

5) List the sports in Modern Pentathlon. [5]

- Fencing

- Free style swimming (200m)

- Equestrian show jumping (15 jumps)

-Combined event of pistol shooting and cross country running  or laser-run (3200m)

6) Which nation has the highest medal tally at any Olympics without a gold medal? Malaysia
     11 medals (7 silver medals  and 4 bronze medals)

7) In domestic first class cricket competitions, which is the most successful team (no. of titles with at least 4 participants) in the world?  The New South Wales Blues team of Australia.

They have been the most successful team with 46 titles in Sheffield Shield. Other participants in Sheffield shield are Southern Redbacks, Victorian Bushrangers, Tasmanian Tigers & Queensland Bulls

8) Which tennis player had managed to enter the most number of consecutive Grand Slam finals? Steffi Graf

9) Which is/are the only city/cities to host the finals of both, ICC Champions Trophy and ICC Cricket World Cup. London and Mumbai

10) Till date, which FIFA World Cup, already concluded, had the maximum number of venues for matches. The host country and year are supposed to be mentioned.

Spain , 1982

IGN : The kind king 3

Royal Revolt 2

Edited by KK3

My game: royal revolt 2

my ign: benson jutton

1: skeleton

2: stoke city (91.9meters)

3: ice/grass - 3x20minutes/2x35minutes - 6players/11players

4: Knight (in Dutch: paard)

5: fencing, freestyle swimming, show jumping, pistol shooting and cross country running

6: Malaysia with 11 medals (7 silver, 4 bronze)

7: Mumbai cricket team (a wild guess cause I have no idea :-)

8: Roger Federer (?)

9: Mumbai & London

10: South Korea and Japan in 2002 with 10 venues each = 20 venues (wow, that was almost a trick question ;-)

thx and good luck!

Edited by bensonjutton

IGN : Champion Drive

Royal revolt 2

1) skeleton sport

2) Southampton

3) -  Field hockey uses a ball; ice hockey uses a puck. 

- Field hockey goal consists of two 7-foot high posts spaced 12 feet apart. An ice hockey goal stands 4 feet high and 6 feet wide.

_ Field hockey uses 11 players : 5 forwards, 3 halves, 2 backs a a goalie. Ice hockey uses 6 players per team at a time : 3 forwards, 2 defensemen and a goalie.

4) The opposing king

5) The modern pentathlon event comprises the five sport disciplines:

6) Malaysia

7) Mumbai Cricket Association - Mumbai cricket team

8) Steffi Graf

9) Mumbai & London

10) Host country is Spain in Year 1982.

Royal Revolt 2 - IGN (Relf87)

1) Skeleton

2) Southampton

3) Skates vs Shoes, Grass vs Ice, Puck vs Ball

4) Knight

5) Fencing, Horse Riding, Running, Swimming, Shooting

6) Malaysia

7) Mumbai Cricket Team

8) Steffi Graf

9) Mumbai

10) 2002 South Korea and Japan

IGN-The Samurai Lord

RR2

1.  Skeleton
2. Stoke city
3. A) time:- field hokey consist of 2 Halves of 35 minutes but ice hoke consists of 3 sessions of 20  Minutes
    B) goal post size: field hokey goal post size of 7 feet height and 12 feet width but ice hokey has 4 feet height and 6 feet width
     C) team player:- field hokey consist of 11 players and ice hokey has 6 players
4. King
6. Malaysia, 11 medals
7. New south wales, sheffield shield-46win,
8. Roger Federer 
9. Mumbai and london
10. 2002, japan/korea

Funny answers- for extra gems

KK where do get these questions?

1. Wow dead bodies could have been the answers I didn't know.

2. Been Stokes has a city by his name.

IGN: Lord Barnot

Game: RR2

ANSWERS

A1- Skeleton

A2- Southampton conceded the longest ever recorded goal in distance (91.9 meters) while Vasco Da Gama conceded the longest ever recorded goal in time (1816 minutes).

A3- Here is a summary of the main differences between ice hockey and field hockey.

• Number of players: Ice hockey can have a total of 20 players (6 players are on the ice at a time,  of these, 5 play on the ice, while 1 is a goaltender). Field hockey can have a total of 16 players (11 players on the field at a time, with no specific positions in the team).
  • The ball: Ice hockey uses a 3 inch rubber disc (puck) while field hockey is played with a hard ball.
  • Hockey stick: Ice hockey is played with long sticks L-shaped and made of wood, composites or graphite with a blade at the bottom that lies flat on the ice. Field hockey sticks are J-shaped and made of composite wood, glass fiber or carbon fiber.
  • Size of the playing area: The field hockey field is twice the size of the ice hockey field (the rink).
  • Equipment used: Ice hockey uses a lot of protective equipment including shin guards, shoulder and elbow pads, padded pants, helmets and gloves. Field hockey uses less protective equipment (i.e. goggles and shin pads).
  • The location: Ice hockey is played on ice while field hockey is played on gravel, grass or artificial turf. Ice hockey is often played indoors since it is easier to maintain the ice that way. Field hockey is played outdoors.
  • Game rules: Ice hockey has more stringent rules and more timeouts than field hockey.

A4- The opposing king. Indeed, a king may move one square in any direction, except the king cannot move into check and cannot move next to the opposing king; there must always be one empty square between them, horizontally, vertically or diagonally.

A5- The modern pentathlon, which is inspired by the traditional pentathlon held during the ancient Olympics, is an Olympic sport that comprises the following different events:

• fencing (one-touch épée)
  • freestyle swimming (200m)
  • equestrian show jumping (15 jumps)
  • and a final combined event, now referred to as the laser-run, of pistol shooting and cross country running (3200m). In particular, the laser-run alternates four legs of laser pistol shooting followed by an 800m run (for 3200m in total).

A6- Malaysia is the nation with the highest amount of medals at any Olympics (from 1896 to 2018, including Summer Olympic Games and Winter Olympic Games) without a gold medal. Specifically, Malaysia has 0 gold medals, 7 silver medals, and 4 bronze medals, for a total of 11 medals.

A7- The New South Wales cricket team (currently named NSW Blues) is the most successful team in any local inter-state/regional first class cricket of any nation competition with Test status and at least 4 participants. They are an Australian men's professional first class cricket team based in Sydney, New South Wales. They are by far the most successful domestic cricket side in Australia having won Sheffield Shield/Pura Cup 46 times.

A8- Steffi Graf is the tennis player with the highest number of consecutive Grand Slam finals: from French Open 1987 to French Open 1990, for a total of 13 consecutive Grand Slam finals.

A9- London and Mumbai are the are only cities to host the finals of both ICC Champions Trophy (London 2004 and 2017; Mumbai 2006) and ICC Cricket World Cup (London 1975, 1979, 1983, and 1999; Mumbai 2011).

A10- Spain 1982 is the FIFA World Cup with the maximum number of venues for matches. 17 stadiums in 14 cities hosted the tournament. In particular, 1) Santiago Bernabéu (Madrid); 2) Vicente Calderón (Madrid); 3) Camp Nou (Barcelona); 4) Sarrià (Barcelona); 5) Ramón Sánchez Pizjuán (Sevilla); 6) Benito Villamarín (Sevilla); 7) San Mamés (Bilbao); 8) José Zorrilla (Valladolid); 9) La Rosaleda (Malaga); 10) Luis Casanova (Valencia); 11) La Romareda (Zaragoza); 12) Martínez Valero (Elche); 13) Carlos Tartiere (Oviedo); 14) El Molinón (Gijon); 15) José Rico Pérez (Alicante); 16) Balaídos (Vigo); 17) Riazor (A Coruna).

The tournament was won by ITALY, who defeated West Germany 3–1 during the final match, held in Madrid. It was Italy's third World Cup and GODO ANCORA OGGI!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Edited by LordBarnot

1. Skeleton
2. Stoke city
3. Ice hockey uses six players per team at a time: three forwards, two defensemen and a goalie. Field hockey uses 11 players: five forwards, three halves, two backs and a goalie.
A field hockey goal consists of two 7-foot high posts spaced 12 feet apart. An ice hockey goal stands 4 feet high and 6 feet wide. Field hockey uses a ball; ice hockey uses a puck.
4.knight
6. Malaysia, 11 medals
7. New south wales, sheffield shield-46win,
8. Roger Federer
9. Mumbai and london
10. 2002, Japan/Korea

Edited by lena1991

1)
-Skeleton sport.

2) 
-Time wise:Vasco Da Gama conceded the longest goal (1816 minutes).
-distance wise: Southampton conceded the longest goal (91.9 meters).

3) 
-First the type of playing field ice hockey needs ice and field hocky could be played on gravel grass etc .
-Second the ball as ice hockey uses a puck instead of a hard ball while field hockey uses a hard ball .
-Third Field hockey sticks are shaped like the letter J and made of composite wood, glass fiber or carbon fiber. Ice hockey is played with long sticks shaped like the letter L and made of wood, composites or graphite with a blade at the bottom that lies flat on the ice.

4)-the opposing king, it is called opposition .

5)
-Freestyle swimming 
-Equestrian show jumping
-Fencing
-And a final combined event of pistol shooting and cross country running (3200m) or  laser-run.

6)
-Malaysia  with 11 medals 7 silver and 4 bronze.

7)
-The New South Wales Blues or NSW Blues team of Australia. They are the most successful team with 46 titles in Sheffield Shield and four other participants of Sheffield Shield are as follows:

-Queensland Bulls

- Southern Redbacks

- Tasmanian Tigers 

-Victorian Bushrangers

8)
-Steffi Graf  total of 13 consecutive Grand Slam finals.

9)
-Mumbai(India ) London (England).

10)
-With 17 venues Spain, 1982.

Edited by G1nasis

1.  The logo is from the sport Skeleton

2. The longest ever recorded goal is made by Southampton 

3. Differences are they play With puck vs ball, number of players in the team, And grass vs ice (surface of playfield)

4. It is the Knight

5. It is Fencing, Freestyle swimming, Equestrian show jumping, pistol shooting And cross country running

6. The nation is Malaysia

7. The most succesfull team is New Southampton Wales

8. It is Steffi Graf

9. Host of Both finals are London, Mumbai

10. The year is 2002 And it was in South Korea /Japan

my IGN is Ajaxwill Royal Revolt 2

Edited by Ajaxwil
Forgot game

1.              hi flare games i am a player in the game royal revolt 2 my ign is : Michel Anjello and this is my answers i wish you give me the gems 😂😂😂😂  :                                                 1) skeleton                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  2) southampton conceded   the longest goal in a distance  while vasco da gama conceded the  longest goal in time                                                    

3)Here are 3 of the main differences between ice hockey and field hockey.                 

•    Number of players: Ice hockey can have a total of 20 players (6 players are on the ice at a time,  of these, 5 play on the ice, while 1 is a goaltender). Field hockey can   have a total of 16 players .

•    The ball: Ice hockey uses a 3 inch rubber disc while field hockey is played with a hard ball.

•    Hockey stick: Ice hockey is played with long sticks L-shaped and made of wood, composites or graphite with a blade at the bottom that lies flat on the ice. Field hockey sticks are J-shaped and made of composite wood, glass fiber                                                                                                                                                                               4) The opposing king.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              

5) The modern pentathlon comprises the following five different events:

•    fencing 

•    freestyle swimming 

•    equestrian show jumping 

•    and a final combined event, now referred to as the laser-run, of pistol shooting and cross country running                                                                                         6)  Malaysia is the nation with the highest amount of medals at any Olympics without a gold medal                                                                                         

7) The New South Wales Blues (currently named NSW Blues) team of Australia. They have been the most successful team with 46 titles in Sheffield Shield         and four other participants of Sheffield Shield are as follows:

a. Tasmanian Tigers

b.  Victorian Bushrangers

c. Queensland Bulls               d.  Southern Redbacks

8) Steffi Graf is the tennis player with the highest number of consecutive Grand Slam finals                                                                                                                     9) London and Mumbai                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    10) Spain 1982 is the FIFA World Cup with the maximum number of venues for matches. 17 stadiums in 14 cities hosted the tournament.                 

Edited by michel17

Q. 1) Skeleton

Q. 2) Southampton conceded the longest goal in distance (91.9 meters) while Vasco Da Gama conceded the longest goal in time (1816 minutes).

Q. 3) the main differences between ice hockey and field hockey.

Number of players: Ice hockey can have a total of 6 players on the ice in each team at a time. while field hockey have 11 players on the field at a time.
The ball: Ice hockey uses a 3 inch rubber disc (puck) while field hockey is played with a hard ball.
Hockey stick: Ice hockey is played with long sticks L-shaped and made of wood, composites or graphite with a blade at the bottom that lies flat on the ice. Field hockey sticks are J-shaped and made of composite wood, glass fiber or carbon fiber.

Q. 4) The opposing king.

Q. 5)The modern pentathlon comprises the following five different events:
•    fencing (one-touch épée)
•    freestyle swimming (200m)
•    equestrian show jumping (15 jumps)
•    and a final combined event, now referred to as the laser-run, of pistol shooting and cross country running (3200m).

Q. 6) Malaysia has the highest amount of medals at any Olympics without a gold medal (7 silver medals and 4 bronze medals, total of 11 medals).

Q. 7) The New South Wales Blues (currently named NSW Blues) team of Australia. They have been the most successful team with 46 titles in Sheffield Shield and four other participants of Sheffield Shield are as follows:
a. Tasmanian Tigers
b.  Victorian Bushrangers
c. Queensland Bulls
d.  Southern Redbacks

Q. 8) Steffi Graf.

Q. 9)London and Mumbai.

Q. 10) Spain 1982 is the FIFA World Cup with the maximum number of venues for matches. 17 stadiums in 14 cities hosted the tournament.

IGN: king Leonidus7

Edited by kingleonidus7

Royal revolt 2 ----> Sorin the clasher

1. it's a skeleton

2. Southampton

3. shoes that are used -  skates on ice, standard trainers  in the field hockey, size of the arena they are playing and the number of players is different too

4. Knight

5. freestyle swimming; jump show on horse, pistol shooting, running and fencing

6. Malaysia

7. Mumbai cricket team

8. Martina Navratilova

9. London and Mumbai

10. in 2002 fifa world cup in south korea and japan, 2002