FlareGames
mLordPk

A week long Alliance Party Event.

So... Next event of history month is here and we have AT event. Flare deserves a lot of thanks for making announcement 24 hr prior to the event withing the game itself. Earlier I thought only end timing will be displayed but they have done a very thankful job by showing the starting time too... Many Many thanks Flare

Now coming to the event...many top players will again say that this is a useless event. I agree with them too but I'm happy that they have brought it(sorry😜). I have enough gems and was waiting from a long time. I'll jump from 1000k to 1500k in single week(provided it is a week long event) and I'm very very happy.

IMG-20180311-WA0003.jpg

Edited by mLordPk

i agree with you,but the events wont justify their history month name..

i wish the alliance party was combined with blacksmith or defense or any other event.

Edited by DJ296

2 minutes ago, cr1 said:

I think im the top player and i happy) i will get a lot of free ubers😂😂😂

alliance chest with gems in it,,items wont be there.

17 minutes ago, cr1 said:

I think im the top player and i happy) i will get a lot of free ubers😂😂😂

You are always in opposite so not surprised to see u happy:D

By the way when everyone has max AT in you alliance then why would they buy gems?? 🤔🤔

28 minutes ago, mLordPk said:

You are always in opposite so not surprised to see u happy:D

By the way when everyone has max AT in you alliance then why would they buy gems?? 🤔🤔

Im not in an opposite.

i just enjoy EVERY event, EVERY stuff - cuz It is for free. And i like it. Even if it is useless for me, it will help to other low and middle players.

i think i will get like 30-40 ubers this week) bet on it.

that is the part of Top alliance, many guys are buying gems( pals, raids, donates, and etc etc)

10 minutes ago, William22 said:

A lot of alliances are still not max. This event also gives us 40% tax bonus.  Some players will skip cooldown or do gem donations.

Yeah right, I completely forgot that part in excitement.

Out of topic: seeing you after a long time, are u back?? 

Even tough my AT already maxed, I'm happy for this event because there's still +40% tax bonus and I can meltdown and forge things without have any loss (compared to granny event).

Most of my fellow alliance members waiting for this event to upgrade their AT so it's good opportunity for them and they can do it multiple times due to long length the event take place.

It's indeed good and if they hurry up with trivia rewards later this week I might be able to max my AT (miss around 800 gems to do so). If I don't make it, well... Later I will be able to do so.

Just for the 40% tax bonus it's good. My team should be able to level up. 

I like the pre announcement, I know know I can forge again.

1 minute ago, mLordPk said:

Plz don't forge till tomorrow .. Who knows if this event won't be a week long. Wait till tomorrow or till a official announcement in the evening. 

You're wayyyyy too careful bro..thats lame!

This is the perfect event for every alliance that isn't max level yet. This is the event our alliance was patiently waiting for. Even if you're max level, it's still a good event to get gold for future champs, shields, boosts and all this stuff. You can never have enough gold in this game

2 hours ago, mLordPk said:

So... Next event of history month is here and we have AT event. Flare deserves a lot of thanks for making announcement 24 hr prior to the event withing the game itself. Earlier I thought only end timing will be displayed but they have done a very thankful job by showing the starting time too...

What is the end time? 

2 hours ago, PicklePete said:

What is the end time? 

I don't know what is actually you are asking but If I'm getting it right then you are asking when will the event end... I don't know. 

And if you are asking what does end time mean then it means the time when the ongoing event will end. 

55 minutes ago, mLordPk said:

I don't know what is actually you are asking but If I'm getting it right then you are asking when will the event end... I don't know. 

And if you are asking what does end time mean then it means the time when the ongoing event will end. 

I was asking what time it would end. Seems that's as important as when it starts.

Just now, mLordPk said:

Expected to end on saturdat same like granny event but who knows.. 

Expectations have been the problem for the past few years, because we are left to guess and figure out what is going on when Flare could easily just tell us. It's the case with the many perks -- luck, speed, spells, etc. -- events, bugs, etc. 

Flare has the info but either doesn't want to or isn't capable of giving it out.

They couldn't tell, because a developer needed to activate it manually. And then it's not accurate.

Now probably they managed to activate and disable it autimatically. When did the first event end? On Saturday, not when it should be, but after the login session ended. Minutes after the end, I was still able to respin for zero gems and that was possible because I was still connected. After I logged out and reconnected, the event was over.

6 hours ago, Dena4 said:

They couldn't tell, because a developer needed to activate it manually. And then it's not accurate.

But they promised to tell, and give 24 hours. Then repeatedly failed to do so and didn't change the commitment.