FlareGames
mLordPk

A week long Alliance Party Event.

15 hours ago, Dena4 said:

I like the pre announcement, I know know I can forge again.

thats brave, though i think you are probably safe, i'm not taking the risk

given this new 'month of events' we don't know what will happen. and a 'week long event' lasting just over half a week this month of celebration is a month of frustration at not knowing whats going on.

at least we get a 24hr notice which will be handy when the month ends, and maybe events get back into routine.

47 minutes ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

I guess after they add in-game notification events they won't bother to post an announcement in this forum anymore.

I don't care as long as it functions smoothly. 

25 minutes ago, cutcher said:

players not buying enough???

My guess: lots of players will try to upgrade their alliance tower TWICE, but didn't even enough workers to start right away.

That's what happened to me (1 missed the first 1d12h) and thanks to this extra 2 days I'll still be able to upgrade 2 times.

Edited by ARREBIMBA

18 hours ago, GalaMorgane said:

We extended the duration of the Alliance Week! It will be running until Sunday now.

I will update the announcement too :)

does that mean the in game events duration was incorrect - from the start of event, the event info in game was showing it to run until Sunday.

Your post indicates this was in error, but you have now increased the actual event duration to match event info.

Edited by Fourofjacks