FlareGames

Hey everyone, new to game only been playing about 2 months. Got my first ultimate the other day and was pretty stoked. Was wondering if anyone had any tips about how to get them in a more efficient way. Thanks if youve took the time to read this

On 13/03/2018 at 3:48 AM, AlmightySephiroth said:

Was wondering if anyone had any tips about how to get them in a more efficient way. 

Good question. I don't have a direct answer, but another question instead. It's about where you want to allott the 12 point bonus you get when you level up. Mana, stamina, or health? Something worth considering early on in the game.

13 hours ago, AlmightySephiroth said:

Well i guess ive learned that i better find my own way in this game.Lol

Speaking too soon? :D

Yeah i think im gonna invest heavily on stamina as ive found that is the best way to aquire tokens and thus having more opportunities to draw an ultimate. Ive only got 2 ghost army cards from this event though. Lol. Thanks for thefeedback, good to know theres ppl here who wanna help us newbs. Lol 

Yeah i agree. Health and stamina r definitely my priorities atm. Im really enjoying the game after a little over 2 months of play. I can c that with time and grinding u can eventually get some great cards. Its nice to find a game where u can actually compete without paying to win. Wish i had known about this game long ago. I also want to say thanks to everyone who has took the time to give advice. I plan to be playing for long time and hopefully maybe one day i will learn enough to where i can repay all of your guys advice with knowledge of my own. 

7 hours ago, AlmightySephiroth said:

Yeah i think im gonna invest heavily on stamina as ive found that is the best way to aquire tokens and thus having more opportunities to draw an ultimate. Ive only got 2 ghost army cards from this event though. Lol. Thanks for thefeedback, good to know theres ppl here who wanna help us newbs. Lol 

Your welcome. The other method I use is to play aggressive on some events, and tone down on others. Just kinda timing it. There might be other methods waiting to be discovered, so who knows? 

Try also exploring this, and on facebook.

46 minutes ago, AlmightySephiroth said:

I plan to be playing for long time and hopefully maybe one day i will learn enough to where i can repay all of your guys advice with knowledge of my own. 

:)b

40 minutes ago, 1341393 said:

The other method I use is to play aggressive on some events, and tone down on others.  :)

Great minds think alike, lol. Thats wat i was planning to do. I saved for this portal,  but not enough unfortunately. Im slowly learning how to go about things. This advice helps alot. Thanks again to u and the rest who have took the time to give it. 

11 hours ago, masterjordy said:

i have got not much rokens.

Your good. As long as one is not bothered by it. Playing the game at our own pace. 

Now, several who posted in the past shared that they really invested lots of time in grinding to get ultimate cards. Like dedicating their day to it? I guess when one gets to a certain zone.... And I’ve felt that at times, not for tokens, but when battling for card pieces. Hard to explain the rush. 

Every time ive tried to complete cards im always matched against op players and end up wasting refills and getting my pieces stolen anyway. Wich is part of the reason why ive just quit investing in mana, and instead have bulked up on stamina to give myself a better chance of getting tokens. Hopefully in the end it pays off

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 5:19 AM, 1341393 said:

Your good. As long as one is not bothered by it. Playing the game at our own pace. 

Now, several who posted in the past shared that they really invested lots of time in grinding to get ultimate cards. Like dedicating their day to it? I guess when one gets to a certain zone.... And I’ve felt that at times, not for tokens, but when battling for card pieces. Hard to explain the rush. 

i do my thing. I see when i get the ultimate cards. Legendary cards are as good as ultimate. Its all about a good tacktick placing cards on the wright place. 

9 hours ago, masterjordy said:

Its all about a good tacktick placing cards on the wright place. 

Yeah, and that's how I enjoy the game. Mixing different cards and trying different combos. 

On 3/17/2018 at 11:04 AM, AlmightySephiroth said:

Every time ive tried to complete cards im always matched against op players and end up wasting refills and getting my pieces stolen anyway. Wich is part of the reason why ive just quit investing in mana, and instead have bulked up on stamina to give myself a better chance of getting tokens. Hopefully in the end it pays off

If you come across a difficult opponent while fighting for pieces then use the gremlin to skip them, it only costs 1 mana instead of paying 10 gems to skip.

hello! help me please to understand situation. i have card "slave medic" with ability to heal each of neighbors by 384 points per round. after opponent atack one neighbor card had -211 points, but was healed just only by 211, and has died as result, while other  neighbor card was healed correctly by 384. so why fist neighbor was not healed by 384 points? thank you.

4 hours ago, kr0t said:

hello! help me please to understand situation. i have card "slave medic" with ability to heal each of neighbors by 384 points per round. after opponent atack one neighbor card had -211 points, but was healed just only by 211, and has died as result, while other  neighbor card was healed correctly by 384. so why fist neighbor was not healed by 384 points? thank you.

Hard to say... If you can, kindly post a screen shot. Maybe we can sort it out. 

The other thing I'm curious about is that, should the neighbor been healed properly, would you have won? I ask this because if the card's unusual behavior does not really influence the match, then let's just let it go.

Kinda creates a certain flavor that the neighbor refuses to be fully healed, and would rather go down in battle. A bit heroic.

24 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

noob here, may i ask what is gremlin??? I've looked thru all packs of cards and do not remember there EVER being a gremlin card?! <_<

a gremlin card is green cards. So when you use it for switch the battles for getting card peases. You do that till you het a lower oponent. Sorry for my bad English 

I like card game I have play in the past in Yugioh games. I play Order and Chaos duel. Evoker seem fun. Don't seem have enough update and seem neglected a little by no new contain.

for new players what kind of game is this? slow,medium or fast? I play on Ipad and because i play demanding game who drain fast my battery. 20 mins per day is enough?