FlareGames
remch

New Jumper Tactic

@sunday9009 there is a list on facebook. I think a group on facebook who make a list of them. I wanted to join them but finally I have change my mind. If you know many of them you can join the group.

if you are interested and have a facebook account go on facebook and in search tap : Royal Revolt 2 jumper list

5aa815b31c05e_Screenshot(68).thumb.png.d5217ec013aac1d5528cc5bfdb5be455.png

you can also find a old list of jumper but if you help them to update the list for 2018

Edit : finally its not really big just few name

5aa8170f5a6d6_Screenshot(69).thumb.png.a1524644b7c3bf2154f7f6b41d23b022.png

Edited by Warriornator

23 hours ago, Tommy1709 said:

Why would u give pro ticket to some one who just joined ur alliance ??? I d never. Only to trusted players 

What would you do if a player constantly begs and promise to pay u back? Some of us kind hearted u know! 

22 minutes ago, Shubham92 said:

What would you do if a player constantly begs and promise to pay u back? Some of us kind hearted u know! 

Still no .... if someone just jumped in and keep nagging for ticket..... come on .... really ??? 

On 3/13/2018 at 11:42 PM, Warriornator said:

@sunday9009 there is a list on facebook. I think a group on facebook who make a list of them. I wanted to join them but finally I have change my mind. If you know many of them you can join the group.

if you are interested and have a facebook account go on facebook and in search tap : Royal Revolt 2 jumper list

5aa815b31c05e_Screenshot(68).thumb.png.d5217ec013aac1d5528cc5bfdb5be455.png

you can also find a old list of jumper but if you help them to update the list for 2018

Edit : finally its not really big just few name

5aa8170f5a6d6_Screenshot(69).thumb.png.a1524644b7c3bf2154f7f6b41d23b022.png

I have applied and asked all my friends in game, but no one is a member there. if someone could help it would be well appreciated. 

My alliance : F.A.Q. 

IGN : C.O.S.M.O.S. 

1 hour ago, sunday9009 said:

I have applied and asked all my friends in game, but no one is a member there. if someone could help it would be well appreciated. 

My alliance : F.A.Q. 

IGN : C.O.S.M.O.S. 

Well you should have asked me 😂