Warriornator

Poll about Youtube Channel

Youtube Lenght  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How longer you prefer watch a video on Youtube?

• 2 minutes
    • 5 minutes
    • 10 minutes
    • 20 minutes
    • 25 minutes
    • 30 minutes
    • 35 minutes
    • 40 minutes
    • 1 hour
    • 2 hour
    • More than 2 Hour+
    • Not important its the content the most important

Before I restart all of my game one by one. I just want to see what length people prefer when they watch a video on Youtube or follow stream of a youtuber 

I wanted to do video of 1 hour and more but not sure. So vote and I will see more what is the perfect length people prefer

Edited by Warriornator

Good news about my Youtube Channel. I have neglect it for a long long time now. Don't worries my RR2 video and all will come back soon.... My ADSL systems will be the past at only 7.50 Mbps and 40 GB per month. No more bad systems,bad internet and bad data,etc.. No more live in 2000. in 2 or 3 weeks I will change to LTE 4G where I live and will have 25 Mbps and a data of 300 GB per month. So at the moment I will have my new internet then I will upload a tons of video. So be patient a little bit. I know I have make you wait enough longer but just a little 2 or 3 weeks and my Youtube will be back and become very active again

:lol: its nothing. When i have take this screenshot i got my lowest score 34.99 but my record today was 42.54 Mbps. One thing its sure. I don't not miss it my old age internet speed at 512 Kbps in 2005 or 1 Mbps in 2012 or 5 Mbps in 2017. that was slow like snail. hope to never touch this ever in my life 

Sadly I cannot upload anything on my Youtube same if I have a brand new internet and I am sorry. I don't have receive my new contract with all info and my traffic tool used to track my internet data don't work anymore. So I guess I'm still with my old data plan until September 1st. So I will check this Monday with my ISP to got all info. Hope people will understand.

Edited by Warriornator

Good news.Finally after turn around after few days since Friday I can now make my Youtube Channel back online. I got all info. So tonight I finally will be able to upload video. Oh god that seem for me like a eternity. I neglect my channel for too long now and people who wait for my video will no longer wait. So prepare to see a lots of video soon (tonight at around 7 PM UTC-5)

Edited by Warriornator