FlareGames
RevenanT

Congratulations Flaregames! Apocalypse is almost done with the game :)

Well in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different way and without fighting and by trying to make it clear, and by considering each and every one's  opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.?

Congrats and Thanks to Apo, VL, and Tods!

Just balance the teams rosters just like a NBA team they have salary cap or i don't know how you will balance it by points or something. How will you beat these top alliances with so much SB perks coz your ally have gained fiefdoms and you battle against them? So, defintely you will use gems to defeat them. Remove sb items and instead if you defeat higher level than you you will get some bonuses and when you battle against lower level you will get a few but not as high as you battle against higher than your level. 

Team Level:

120-130 = 10 max players

111-119 = 20 max players

101 - 110 = 30 max players and so on.

So, give other alliances these top players and a chance to be one of the best! ^_^ balance other teams in order to have some war boosts. Good luck to us!

Well well well... I tired of reading long long posts.. :/.

Simple thing is the Rev should get some life.. playing many accounts and make them champ.. at last he see that "we are defeated". it's so frustrating man..

now about New war system.

so where you guys was when VL was suffering with same issue?. now it suddenly comes to you guys and you guys made post that hey this is unfair.. again Calling flaremum to take your side?.

get some life bros.. and have some fun in real life.. 

and one more thing. why you are not leaving now? why 1st may? again social drama like previous posts? you guys are expect about that.. gold medal for you guys on those social drama things. ;)

There's a lot of good in Rev's post, but it should have been made when Apoc/RL were on top.  If you want to change the system, you need to show you're the best in it, and still ant the change (LuVi and Fii Nami's posts in the past didn't help much in looking for sympathy now, but those two were always "special", where did Fii Nami account go anyway?).

There is a war sticky that's going on for a long time, with lots of good ideas.  Main problem is the rewards, and teams wanting to drop fiefs every second war.  Make sure each team gets at least one reward (make all 6 boosts each war, and 6 for first and so on), and incentivise alliances more to gain fiefs (e.g. longer lasting boosts, increased gem rewards after war) and most of the issues would be fixed, the new loser bonus system only encourages middle tier alliances to stay where they are, not get better, and we have enough alliances in the 60-80 fief range.

6 hours ago, mss73 said:

Omg... that looks bad. This guy is always pulling this deadline threat crap.

If you're bored and want to leave the game, just leave.

Edited by ARREBIMBA

I don't think the LB system is the main issue, it could resolve itself if alliances did not dump fiefs / stay low fiefs on purpose. Presumably those alliances that can currently beat the top 4 with LB, would actually eventually get to max / close to max fief and not get such large LB if there wasn't fief manipulating in the game. Its not just vs the top 4, but the few that try to get higher fief also suffer the same issue when they fight alliances around their strength with low fief, and lose due to LB. Issue is same for any alliance lower down that doesn't lose fief on purpose, you fight alliances stronger than you, who can get more LB than you since they drop fief.

Now onto the BIG question missing from this thread.
where is Gala? :ph34r:

There's plenty of personal attacks, off thread posts, negativity, you name it this thread has it. Now i don't think anything in here is that bad, or worth locking the thread over, (and she has toned down the locking a fair bit) but even recently she has locked / gave warnings for much less than in this thread. Is this special treatment? 

On 20.03.2018 at 1:08 PM, neilr81 said:

There's a lot of good in Rev's post, but it should have been made when Apoc/RL were on top.  If you want to change the system, you need to show you're the best in it, and still ant the change (LuVi and Fii Nami's posts in the past didn't help much in looking for sympathy now, but those two were always "special", where did Fii Nami account go anyway?).

There is a war sticky that's going on for a long time, with lots of good ideas.  Main problem is the rewards, and teams wanting to drop fiefs every second war.  Make sure each team gets at least one reward (make all 6 boosts each war, and 6 for first and so on), and incentivise alliances more to gain fiefs (e.g. longer lasting boosts, increased gem rewards after war) and most of the issues would be fixed, the new loser bonus system only encourages middle tier alliances to stay where they are, not get better, and we have enough alliances in the 60-80 fief range.

Those are all old suggestions that I've made more than a year ago, but no one listened :) Also, I've wanted to quit this game shortly after LB was first introduced (even though we kept fighting for almost a year after that, and also winning) :)

It's not like it's something new here :)

I've just spoke with the most of my guys - they wanted to leave a month ago, while some others wanted to keep going. But even before this season started - no one wanted to keep going, but felt that it's only fair if we post on the forum, in case "miracle" would happen :)

No one cares at this point what bek0n and Cromka are crying about xD Feels good though that they were so angry all this time and wanted "revenge", while I stopped caring for them, or VL or anything quite a while ago, just stayed for my bros and sis in Apocalypse :)

I mean, bottom line - at this stage of the game, it's a competition for the sake of compensating some real-life complexes xD Spending days and days in the game, where there is no fun activities left, and where to win you need to constantly recruit best players out of all the remaining alliances, while also talking with those alliances leaders, promising them stuff, donating them gold via real money for their help - I mean, we never even started competing at "this level" :)

We just played, if someone wanted to join - took him in, helped whoever we could. Never offered anyone real money and never planned to. Plus never felt the need to spend days in talks with other alliances so they would support us and we "finally can win" :) Even after so much efforts,- VL managed to lose from time to time xD I feel quite ok with losing to the crowd of people who's leaders almost live inside this game, for nothing, while ordinary members are all 2+ years old accounts with lots of money invested in them xD I mean - we still have some free players who never bought gems :) No hard feelings, since I've only played in wars for the past 5 months, only played pro-league in the last 10 hours, sometimes not even then :)

I mean - congratulations on your victory Vanguard Legion! Cheers! :) Since it means so much for you that you've spent enourmous amounts of time and efforts in below-average game, to win the alliance who's leader quit for 2 months and after that was playing 5 hours per week xD I'm quite okay with losing like that, you know why? Doesn't even feel like losing xD Seriously, kudos for your dedication :*

On 20.03.2018 at 12:42 PM, TungsixVL said:

Well well well... I tired of reading long long posts.. :/.

Simple thing is the Rev should get some life.. playing many accounts and make them champ.. at last he see that "we are defeated". it's so frustrating man..

now about New war system.

so where you guys was when VL was suffering with same issue?. now it suddenly comes to you guys and you guys made post that hey this is unfair.. again Calling flaremum to take your side?.

get some life bros.. and have some fun in real life.. 

and one more thing. why you are not leaving now? why 1st may? again social drama like previous posts? you guys are expect about that.. gold medal for you guys on those social drama things. ;)

I have a lot of work, so, no fun for me just yet :/

I've actually champed only myself xD The lack of info on your side adds some fun to the table :)

We did not "made a post that it's unfair" - only moment when I've complained about "unfairness" was when I've brough a story - how I've asked some of my old friends from previous games to join RR2, and when they heard about LB system - they just told me that I'm batshit crazy, if I'm playing that game after THAT kind of change xD

They actually had a point - no other game is made this way, in any other system - those who lose - lose. They may get a comeback option if there is some sort of tournament system, but losing should never reward the losing side an ability to surely win in the next battle. That's a major flaw, with which we played quite a lot, but only cause my guys made me stay and not quit when it was introduced.

About not leaving now - I've wanted to leave a long time ago, just recently my people were ready to let me go xD I've proposed to leave in the start of April, but my guys said "since you would be making that post - let's wait a fair amount of time for the Flaregames response" - so, 1st of May it is :) For me - does not change much, I did not play outside of wars, and till May 1st we would probably just skip those anyway, so, consider me out of the game already, unless come huge changed are made :)

If the game would change - then I promised them to get back with full force and spend some quality time in the game (and I mean - change ina big way, like a complete revamp of the war system, at least). Otherwise, I'm not sure how much you value your time - but I like mine too much, for spending it in the game where the only activity left is to try to bribe people, and sweet talk those, who cannot be bribed. All so that "we can get more rich and old players who didn't quit the game yet to join our ranks, so we can win VL for 1 month almost-useless now boost!". For me - just not worth it xD History shows - you are beatable even when you are 2-3 heads above us xD

Don't get me wrong - keep trashtalking, I like that you're still hurting from your past losses, just that I would rarely answer here, only if developer would actually make some moves.

38 minutes ago, RevenanT said:

:):):):):):):):):):)

10 Smiley Faces :) 

40 minutes ago, RevenanT said:

We just played, if someone wanted to join - took him in, helped whoever we could

Does this mean that I could join? I could get the whole Apoc Experience! :lol: 

17 minutes ago, RevenanT said:

Btw, Cromka, can you maybe lose to Hispana?

We do not need the Gargs, but they could be useful to them.

Yes Rev it was plan from day 1.

something really decent from me. Strategy of VL for example. 

apoc good enemies, but weak now.

you even cant win 1 vs 1 now. 

good bye old enemie 

IMG_0970.PNG

IMG_0971.PNG

46 minutes ago, RevenanT said:

Those are all old suggestions that I've made more than a year ago, but no one listened :) Also, I've wanted to quit this game shortly after LB was first introduced (even though we kept fighting for almost a year after that, and also winning) :)

It's not like it's something new here :)

I've just spoke with the most of my guys - they wanted to leave a month ago, while some others wanted to keep going. But even before this season started - no one wanted to keep going, but felt that it's only fair if we post on the forum, in case "miracle" would happen :)

No one cares at this point what bek0n and Cromka are crying about xD Feels good though that they were so angry all this time and wanted "revenge", while I stopped caring for them, or VL or anything quite a while ago, just stayed for my bros and sis in Apocalypse :)

I mean, bottom line - at this stage of the game, it's a competition for the sake of compensating some real-life complexes xD Spending days and days in the game, where there is no fun activities left, and where to win you need to constantly recruit best players out of all the remaining alliances, while also talking with those alliances leaders, promising them stuff, donating them gold via real money for their help - I mean, we never even started competing at "this level" :)

We just played, if someone wanted to join - took him in, helped whoever we could. Never offered anyone real money and never planned to. Plus never felt the need to spend days in talks with other alliances so they would support us and we "finally can win" :) Even after so much efforts,- VL managed to lose from time to time xD I feel quite ok with losing to the crowd of people who's leaders almost live inside this game, for nothing, while ordinary members are all 2+ years old accounts with lots of money invested in them xD I mean - we still have some free players who never bought gems :) No hard feelings, since I've only played in wars for the past 5 months, only played pro-league in the last 10 hours, sometimes not even then :)

I mean - congratulations on your victory Vanguard Legion! Cheers! :) Since it means so much for you that you've spent enourmous amounts of time and efforts in below-average game, to win the alliance who's leader quit for 2 months and after that was playing 5 hours per week xD I'm quite okay with losing like that, you know why? Doesn't even feel like losing xD Seriously, kudos for your dedication :*

I think its absolutly no need to make so many posts about how are you happy to leave game) just leave please. 

I think 5 hours in a week its time for every top player, not for you only. For whom you posted it?))

will wait for next map and i hope you will be happy to meet us again)

34 minutes ago, RevenanT said:

Don't get me wrong - keep trashtalking, I like that you're still hurting from your past losses, just that I would rarely answer here, only if developer would actually make some moves.

Dnt worry Rev. Even no need answers from you. Like you said- all my friends and me are laughing about you. Even if you dnt answer)

On 3/20/2018 at 10:07 AM, Fii Nami said:

@cr1 enjoy your revenge my friend, you deserves it ? 2 years, must've scarred you real bad..

You're still an idiot though, attend some English class ffs

An idiot with decent job and amazing strategy skills  :)

8 minutes ago, Akshat said:

Great FAREWELL to Apoc and the leader Eve...!! Thanks for hanging in for long...!! 

MISS YOU apoc!!!

Nothing is gonna change for God sake leave it already ?

1 hour ago, GalaMorgane said:

So chill please. Enjoy the sunny weather outside. B)

Chill....in the sun? :lol:

Gala, is right, just cool it and be patient. Once the new "leave the hood" update comes out we'll have stuff to do

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:18 AM, ARREBIMBA said:

Omg... that looks bad. This guy is always pulling this deadline threat crap.

If you're bored and want to leave the game, just leave.

I am a noob here, but the backstory on the game is fascinating.

I know nothing about the primary antagonists, but the initial post did catch my interest.  Non-negotiable demands to developers usually result in ... nothing.  When the demander fails to follow through on their threat, demands are exposed as requests, i.e. a "paper tiger."  

There are very few games that hold a person's interest for years on end.  Some of the "Sid Meier's Civilization" games seem to be an exception.  Another: I used to play Call of Duty "zombies" to the point where I could keep an entire team alive indefinitely, meaning: over 15 hours - until I fell asleep.  Zombies finally got old for me.  I still have entire maps and strategies imprinted in my mind from PS3 Killzone2.  

Royal Revolt 2 is a progressive game, like another online "free" game I played called Empire Avenue (now EmpireKred).  I made it to the top 0.1%, and quit.  When you are at the top there is only one way to go.  It was difficult to quit, because I fought against the concept of "sunk costs."  I had expended a lot into the level of success I achieved, and I didn't want to walk away from such a huge "investment."   I finally gave ration a place over emotion, and I do not regret it.  

When you've mastered the game, stick to your guns, and find a new pastime.  A good game does not need to be periodically changed to balance the difference between new and old players, or small spenders and big spenders.  Progressive games like Royal Revolt 2 (and the aforementioned EmpireKred) suffer from that characteristic as an inherent trait.    

As a side note: anyone spending money to "win" or "progress" in Royal Revolt will regret their expenditures.  I'm not saying that people shouldn't throw a few bucks towards FG, because they provide a utility: entertainment.   However, I have heard (on this board) of people spending north of $1,000 on RR2.  All for what?  To buy one's way to the top?

42 minutes ago, BoatieMcBoatFace said:

I am a noob here, but the backstory on the game is fascinating.

I know nothing about the primary antagonists, but the initial post did catch my interest.  Non-negotiable demands to developers usually result in ... nothing.  When the demander fails to follow through on their threat, demands are exposed as requests, i.e. a "paper tiger."  

There are very few games that hold a person's interest for years on end.  Some of the "Sid Meier's Civilization" games seem to be an exception.  Another: I used to play Call of Duty "zombies" to the point where I could keep an entire team alive indefinitely, meaning: over 15 hours - until I fell asleep.  Zombies finally got old for me.  I still have entire maps and strategies imprinted in my mind from PS3 Killzone2.  

Royal Revolt 2 is a progressive game, like another online "free" game I played called Empire Avenue (now EmpireKred).  I made it to the top 0.1%, and quit.  When you are at the top there is only one way to go.  It was difficult to quit, because I fought against the concept of "sunk costs."  I had expended a lot into the level of success I achieved, and I didn't want to walk away from such a huge "investment."   I finally gave ration a place over emotion, and I do not regret it.  

When you've mastered the game, stick to your guns, and find a new pastime.  A good game does not need to be periodically changed to balance the difference between new and old players, or small spenders and big spenders.  Progressive games like Royal Revolt 2 (and the aforementioned EmpireKred) suffer from that characteristic as an inherent trait.    

As a side note: anyone spending money to "win" or "progress" in Royal Revolt will regret their expenditures.  I'm not saying that people shouldn't throw a few bucks towards FG, because they provide a utility: entertainment.   However, I have heard (on this board) of people spending north of $1,000 on RR2.  All for what?  To buy one's way to the top?

I know who spended 30 k $ here)

there is no way to top

players are pay for their fun! 

I have a friend, good fellow, who are clubbing every weekend

usualy he spending like 20-30 k $ per month and its normal, cuz he paying for his fun

and in game same. If you have money- why not to pay for some joy?