FlareGames
Sharknado

Why do trophies plummet after war? EVERY F TIME.

I've been playing this game slowly for the last 4 months and one thing that has been very very consistent is the plummeting of trophies every after a war has ended. This also occurred when the 1 day war still existed. Why do you think this is?

My personal theory is that the attacks we do during the war (our furies) count as attack on the world map. In this sense, and add the attacks we do in the world map as well during war time, it makes it as though we are very actively attacking within a day or 2 or 3 days. Bloody losing 100, 200 trophies every after war is such a pain.

1 hour ago, Sharknado said:

I've been playing this game slowly for the last 4 months and one thing that has been very very consistent is the plummeting of trophies every after a war has ended. This also occurred when the 1 day war still existed. Why do you think this is?

My personal theory is that the attacks we do during the war (our furies) count as attack on the world map. In this sense, and add the attacks we do in the world map as well during war time, it makes it as though we are very actively attacking within a day or 2 or 3 days. Bloody losing 100, 200 trophies every after war is such a pain.

That's the wrong theory? it doesn't counts up.. many players don't play on map during war as there best 2-3 heroes are on war.. 

And after the war is over you get some war blessings making your island 15 Trophies for many players on map and they have there best heroes to strike on you.. 

11 minutes ago, AK47NAPC said:

That's the wrong theory? it doesn't counts up.. many players don't play on map during war as there best 2-3 heroes are on war.. 

And after the war is over you get some war blessings making your island 15 Trophies for many players on map and they have there best heroes to strike on you.. 

Ohhhh. I see. Still, losing 100+ trophies every morning after the war is such a headache.

2 minutes ago, AK47NAPC said:

@SharknadoYes it is .. but you might be farming trophies during war time..

I only farmed trophies because I kept losing them even during war time. I had 5,650 trophies before the war, kept losing them during war so I fought to maintain 5,625 trophies and after the war, it dropped to 5,450. Ffffffuuuuuuuu.

16 minutes ago, Sharknado said:

I only farmed trophies because I kept losing them even during war time. I had 5,650 trophies before the war, kept losing them during war so I fought to maintain 5,625 trophies and after the war, it dropped to 5,450. Ffffffuuuuuuuu.

Lvl up your defence then.

6 hours ago, Sharknado said:

Also, don't forget that after every war everyone has 2/3 heroes to position back on islands .. and chances are in 2-3 days your good islands have been taken, so there's probably at very least 3 attacks from everyone in a short time after war ends..

Im pretty sure the Odyssey/forging costs come into play too, after the war the gold farming begins and everyone goes battle-frenzy haha

If you assume that your "average player" does something like 20 raids per day in OR, they spend all their time doing war attacks during wars and just don't have time for any, or at least more than bare bone map attacks. After war, you get the cumulative effect of players having time to actually do map attacks, their best heroes being available again *and* many players will start farming for Odyssey resources.

And if you assume less than 20 attacks per day (no idea what number is a realistic average in each trophy range), the above comes into play even more, as war then doesn't even leave time for the bare bone map attacks.

Edited by Prometheus
Added a bit :-)

8 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

If you assume that your "average player" does something like 20 raids per day in OR, they spend all their time doing war attacks during wars and just don't have time for any, or at least more than bare bone map attacks. After war, you get the cumulative effect of players having time to actually do map attacks, their best heroes being available again *and* many players will start farming for Odyssey resources.

And if you assume less than 20 attacks per day (no idea what number is a realistic average in each trophy range), the above comes into play even more, as war then doesn't even leave time for the bare bone map attacks.

Okay, so the point being? Sorry, I couldn't get the point of the comment. :/

27 minutes ago, Nemetor said:

Im pretty sure the Odyssey/forging costs come into play too, after the war the gold farming begins and everyone goes battle-frenzy haha

I do know about the odyssey and forging costs but this happens after war all the time. When not in war mode, I barely lose 50 trophies a day. But after war, 150 trophies. It's a weird phenomena. Like as though there is a time table for trophy plummet.

1 minute ago, Sharknado said:

Okay, so the point being? Sorry, I couldn't get the point of the comment. :/

The point being that during war a large proportion of the player base has no time for island attacks and thus trophies remain largely untouched during war. After war, these players return to regular island raids and trophies go down for a lot of players and increase for a few.

Just now, Prometheus said:

The point being that during war a large proportion of the player base has no time for island attacks and thus trophies remain largely untouched during war. After war, these players return to regular island raids and trophies go down for a lot of players and increase for a few.

I see, yes, that makes sense.

12 hours ago, Sharknado said:

Bloody losing 100, 200 trophies every after war is such a pain.

Well as your trophy counts increases the raids on your base will also???.I lose 300-400 trophies every day even my all defense structures are maxed out but I also earn around 200 gems too???.Players playing OR are crazy about trophies and don't care about gems.Also I earn trophies some too.

Screenshot_2018-03-20-04-49-36-650_com.flaregames.olympusrising.png

Screenshot_2018-03-20-04-49-31-626_com.flaregames.olympusrising.png

Screenshot_2018-03-20-04-49-25-854_com.flaregames.olympusrising.png

Screenshot_2018-03-19-14-00-11-622_com.flaregames.olympusrising.pngThis is my battle log from last night after the war.As you can see I am being hit from all four corners???.

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

@Sharknado just max out your defense structures and then Even 20+ Ascenion players will have a hard time with your base .I am only at Level 99 but My DEFENSE system can still hold against such high level players ,in order to win trophies they have to use invocations or risk losing.???

Just now, HOLYDIVINE said:

@Sharknado just max out your defense structures and then Even 20+ Ascenion players will have a hard time with your base .I am only at Level 99 but My DEFENSE system can still hold against such high level players ,in order to win trophies they have to use invocations or risk losing.???

My defence structures are maxed bro, just not sure about the defence layout. That's why I asked NAPC to help me, lol.

Then work on your defense layout and keep exprimented with it and change units in guradhouse too.Apart from that you can not do anything except keep playing the game and bear with the furstration???

4 minutes ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

Then work on your defense layout and keep exprimented with it and change units in guradhouse too.Apart from that you can not do anything except keep playing the game and bear with the furstration???

I know. :D Wish I had a mentor though, lol.

23 minutes ago, Sharknado said:

I know. :D Wish I had a mentor though, lol.

Nopes your defence may be maxed at your lvl .. Not fully maxed out .. Lvl up yourself .. 

Just for info. I do more then 50 attacks a day and there are more then 20 attacks on me each day but during war time it reduces to 3-6 attacks..

If you really need help i can help you out always ready to help everyone out here .. you can DM me on LINE my ID is ( Prabhatchhetri )