FlareGames
Rocky969

$$-->Just Opened a few spots in KREATOR alliance TOP 300!<--$$

Second time recruiting from on here, let's see how it goes!  Just cleaned house a bit from some inactives and looking for a few good new recruits!

**We have THE MOST active leaders in the game I'd say.  He has >4300 trophies, lvl 122, and spends lots of REAL cash to help our alliance.  Which in turn gives US ALL free chests, lots of boosts, and other benefits like LEVEL 8 OGRES!  We activate more boosts than most other alliances (see below for list)!!!

Our Alliance Stats

Alliance Name: Kreator

Current Members: 49/51

Gold Bonus: 40%

Alliance Level: 46

Current Rank: #299

Our NINE Elite Boosts ALWAYS active:

-Blazing knight

-Tough barricade

-Power Archer

-Holy Paladin

-Frost Trap

-Stunning Ogre

-Range Bomber

-Storm Cannon

-Raging Wolf

Your Requirements to Join: 

Level 60+ and BE ACTIVE, we have minimums for weekend wars/events which all must hit or you will be booted.

Any questions, please message me in game @ Rocky969

Edited by Rocky969

On 7/5/2018 at 1:18 PM, KingAdityaKumar said:

Can I be a general there. IGN: King Aditya Kumar

Hey, I don't believe that's the best way to get into an alliance lol. Just apply and then work your way up, earn trust from the leader, build up your AT, and then you'll be set for a general position. Also, helping people out in the alliance helps as well

4 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Hey, I don't believe that's the best way to get into an alliance lol. Just apply and then work your way up, earn trust from the leader, build up your AT, and then you'll be set for a general position. Also, helping people out in the alliance helps as well

Agree. Generalships are earned.

9 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Some foolish generals are keeping people of lvl 50 but rejecting people of level 80. I want to be in that alliance but it stays full most of the time.

12 hours ago, KingAdityaKumar said:

Some foolish generals are keeping people of lvl 50 but rejecting people of level 80. I want to be in that alliance but it stays full most of the time.

Most alliance are based off of the participation and amount of donations that a player has, not the player level

23 hours ago, KingAdityaKumar said:

You should learn to crawl, before trying to walk ;)

15 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Most alliance are based off of the participation and amount of donations that a player has, not the player level

They have donations below 20k. Some are inactive. My is 150k and 100% active. It is foolishness to keep those and reject us.

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:18 PM, KingAdityaKumar said:

Can I be a general there. IGN: King Aditya Kumar

Our basic guidelines for acceptance is 100k + donations, once in a while we accept some lower members in (if we just removed a bunch of members due to not meeting our war requirements, but it's very rare).  We LOVE to have newer players join us, but they must be active and meet our weekend minimums which sometimes is hard if they cannot kill the weakest opponents in a war.

To be a general, honestly it takes several months of loyalty with high performance to achieve this (as with most alliances) and comes with time/trust.

I believe I've seen your application in the past, however I don't think you were accepted because your name VERY closely matched a previous member we booted for inactivity.  If you would like to join and are ACTIVE let me know or simply apply and I'll look out for you.

15 hours ago, Rocky969 said:

Our basic guidelines for acceptance is 100k + donations, once in a while we accept some lower members in (if we just removed a bunch of members due to not meeting our war requirements, but it's very rare).  We LOVE to have newer players join us, but they must be active and meet our weekend minimums which sometimes is hard if they cannot kill the weakest opponents in a war.

To be a general, honestly it takes several months of loyalty with high performance to achieve this (as with most alliances) and comes with time/trust.

I believe I've seen your application in the past, however I don't think you were accepted because your name VERY closely matched a previous member we booted for inactivity.  If you would like to join and are ACTIVE let me know or simply apply and I'll look out for you.

I don't found anyone who matches my name. I am a 100% active player. I play atleast 2 hours a day. I want to join Kreator. I will send an application. Soon. or now.

18 hours ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Good luck :) 

Thank You. I am very happy here. All boosts stay active 24/7. Many people to talk and share ideas. Most of them are helping. My troops stay full all time. I am happy.