FlareGames
AwesomestKnightest

Useless Event: Boost your Castle

I have maxed out everything in my castle other than my Treasure Chamber and Blacksmith. And that's ME! I'm level 97!! Goodness gracious, think about the higher players. I'd be seriously upset if I were them. Come on flare, you could at least make the Alliance Tower be involved in this event. There are some top players, I'm sure, that don't have a maxed AT. I was really hoping we'd get something fun, like a Festival, but, I guess we have to wait another week for something fun and then MAYBE we'll get a sneak peek at the update. If you guys keep on this crap of not communicating, I'm gone from the game! I'm sick and tired of waiting

Edited by AwesomestKnightest

10 minutes ago, Stay0Puft said:

Are all your farms & taverns fully upgraded too?

Oh, didn't realize that included farms and taverns, but still, top players have them maxed out. From what I see from top players. I really see no reason to continue playing once everything is upgraded fully

13 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

Oh, didn't realize that included farms and taverns, but still, top players have them maxed out. From what I see from top players. I really see no reason to continue playing once everything is upgraded fully

How many players are there in top?

I have maxed all my castle buildings (including AT) except 3 farms but I don't think this is useless event. There's a lot of players who still need it. I don't think top players thinking about this event too much. I'm sure they considering the others player needed too. The one that they have in their minds is about alliance war, ninjas event, and pro league. So flare should fix and improve those things to make this game become interesting again in top players point of view (and of course in pov the other players too).

Oh forgot about something, the real useless event that affect all players is UBER GRANNY DAY. Flare should do something about it ASAP.

::.. from low player 😶

Edited by RoyaleDing2

My castle buildings have all been maxed for awhile, but this event doesn't bother me as it was hugely beneficial to me back when I wasn't maxed - particularly for upgrading Farms when food was a major concern (unlike now where food is generally a non-issue, at least for me).  I like that my alliance members may finally be able to get to more of their upgrades because of this.

That said, it'd be nice if they threw in an additional thing to make everyone happy.   Perhaps this event could also include auto-boosts for castle buildings (Farms and Taverns)?  It's nothing earth shattering, but it would be nice and it would save me the trouble of manually boosting my taverns twice a day.

the game is not only for the  higher  players .... I have 2 more farms level 18, it's great that I can quickly up them to the maximum. do you beat the XP? know how much bread for raids? tavern is also not the maximum level. I 116 level. the event is good. among us there are many players who will take advantage of it and will be happy.

Edited by Invizzzible

I'm max level and I play this game for almost 3 years but still I don't have a single max level farm or wave :D Every event is useful for some people. And yes the alliance tower should be included in this event, since it's in the castle

7 hours ago, SleepyWakes said:

The alliance tower is inside the castle, it would be nice if it counted :) I have everything maxed except alliance but agree that I'm happy for others to get this important boost.

We'll come on...it will be like daily allinace party event ... Flare just gave week long party also before that we got a month back too ...it will be like every month we get allinace party...then the randomness and curiousity behind events will be gone.

Hello guys,

Not everybody is top players. A lot of or players are actually not to players. Lots of our players are actually enjoying getting these kind of events, to help them grow in the game.

But think about it. If we help people to grow in the game, then we got more top players, which provides more variety and competition for players who are already at the top. More opponents and challenges for you guys. ^_^

Many thanks,

Gala

52 minutes ago, GalaMorgane said:

Hello guys,

Not everybody is top players. A lot of or players are actually not to players. Lots of our players are actually enjoying getting these kind of events, to help them grow in the game.

But think about it. If we help people to grow in the game, then we got more top players, which provides more variety and competition for players who are already at the top. More opponents and challenges for you guys. ^_^

Many thanks,

Gala

Exactly

Probably if I was level 108 again me too find this event useless for high player. However I am once again a low player close level 50 and this event help me very much to grow. I have unlock my third worker now and do Throne Room level 8 with some defense tower. After will be a Boost your Defense I wait for this to help me upgrade my stuffs

Edited by Warriornator

Just now, Warriornator said:

Probably if I was level 108 again me too find this event useless for high player. However I am once again a low player close level 50 and this event help me very much to grow. I have unlock my third worker now and do Throne Room level 8 with some defense tower. After will be a Boost your Defense I wait for this to help me upgrade my stuffs

Did you start all over again? Why? Is there any problem?

9 minutes ago, RoyaleDing2 said:

Did you start all over again? Why? Is there any problem?

My previous youtube channel. My Isp have remove me my illimited data to limited data in July 2017. So since November I have upload maybe 3 or 4 video in a month. My Youtube was neglected. I have use Windows game DVR who make video size too much bigger like 4 GB for just 4 minutes. So that was impossible to me to upload anymore with just 40 GB a month. I have decided to delete my Youtube.

After 2 month I have search and find AMD Relive make video 4x less bigger. So I have try it and like it on the moment. So I have decided to restart a new channel with the same name and record all my video once again. However this time I have use what Youtuber use Handbrake who compress video. So a video of 5 GB change into a 500 MB or less. A 500 MB can drop at 14 MB only.

So now I restart each game but its ok with my experience few month and I am back where I was. Its ok I find that a little boring at level 100+

that why Warriornator 3. the 3 means I have restart this game 3 times. I must like it lol in a way to be addict like this

Edited by Warriornator

I'll repeat the same lines

I have everything max now but it was very useful(used to wait eagerly) when I was around 50-100 level. It's one of the very useful event for low and mid level players.

One more thing... 

No offense @AwesomestKnightest but why everytime you think that if you like something then everyone will like it, if you dislike then everyone will dislike, if you play something then everyone will play (you said in one of your post that everyone plays fortnite and in other everyone plays and knows about basketball). I know you apologised for 'basketball' mistake but don't you think all these fall in same category. 🤔.. I like so everyone likes. 

Edited by mLordPk

This is a very good event for most players. 

Sure, older players won't find any use for this event, but that's fine. 

I will take advantage of this event to upgrade a couple of taverns. That's all I have left to upgrade. 

18 hours ago, mLordPk said:

. No offense @AwesomestKnightest but why everytime you think that if you like something then everyone will like it, if you dislike then everyone will dislike

None taken ;). But here's the thing. I never said that this was a bad event for lower players. In fact, it's very good for them, and I'm happy for that. I guess I just get caught up in the moment of being bored to death lol. Truly, I wish flaregames would just let us know when to expect a new update. I'm getting tired of waiting for this next update. We're all just doing the same thing over and over and over. Pro Leagues are fun, cause they can be different than normal attacks. Mainly cause it's a new add to the game. If this new update is just awful, then I'm done. I really hope they just implement a whole new base or something. Similar to the Builder Base in CoC

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 2:17 PM, mLordPk said:

I'll repeat the same lines

I have everything max now but it was very useful(used to wait eagerly) when I was around 50-100 level. It's one of the very useful event for low and mid level players.

One more thing... 

No offense @AwesomestKnightest but why everytime you think that if you like something then everyone will like it, if you dislike then everyone will dislike, if you play something then everyone will play (you said in one of your post that everyone plays fortnite and in other everyone plays and knows about basketball). I know you apologised for 'basketball' mistake but don't you think all these fall in same category. 🤔.. I like so everyone likes. 

Very clearly, it is time for yet-another PUBLIC APOLOGY.

Kiss it ..... Apologize .... Kiss it

Edited by BoatieMcBoatFace