FlareGames
CaptainMorgan

Captain Morgan's Challenge - Hades Killer

LINK: 

Sorry for the background noise, it is 35 degrees Celsius here. It is very hot and humid. The background noise is created by the electric fan. Sorry also for the lag, I am using an old device that runs on minimum efficiency. However, all the requirements for the challenge were adhered upon. :)

Posted (edited)

This video for my friend his name is sphynx1 got 2% 👍😌

And in this video Hades has been dead 3 times 💪😎

Edited by Samir
Another video

Posted (edited)

This video for my friend, his name is walid10

He got 19% 💪

Edited by Samir

On 6/4/2018 at 2:13 PM, CaptainMorgan said:

hades_death.pngHe's finally gone too far!

After many months of dealing with Hades' smug "holier than thou" attitude, I've finally had enough.

As I did for his brother over a year ago, I'm now placing a bounty on Hades' head. Show me a video of your defense beating Hades and I’ll give you a reward.

Signed -

Captain Morgan

Challenge Rules:

Note: please ensure you adhere to all rules, otherwise you will not receive a reward.

• The aim of the challenge is to build a defense which prevents Hades from destroying the Gate of Apollo.
  • Each participant must submit a video which is still online at the time of judging.
  • The video must show the player selecting "Test Defenses" on their own Mount Olympus. The rewards will only be given to the username shown in the "TEST YOUR DEFENSE" screen.
  • Autoplay must be activated before entering battle, and Hades must play entirely in Autoplay once the battle has started; no additional actions can be taken by the player (including spawning units, using spells or invocations, or switching offense/defense mode), except to resurrect Hades in the (unlikely) event of death. If Autoplay is activated only after battle is loaded, you will not receive a reward!
  • The entire battle must play out at normal speed, battles with fast-forward active will not count!
  • The player may choose which spells and units to equip, but all available slots must be filled.
  • Blessings may be active.
  • If Hades dies, he must be resurrected.
  • In the event of multiple successful videos, the person with the lowest completion percentage will be declared winner.
  • Every player who manages to complete the challenge will receive 500 Gems.
  • The defense which defeats Hades with the lowest percentage will instead receive a 1500 Gem prize.
  • Anyone who manages to actually kill Hades for me and stop him destroying their Gate of Apollo after he resurrects receives an additional 3000 Gems.
  • All entries will be visible once the deadline has been reached. In the meantime, you will not be able to see other players' submissions.
  • Deadline for submission of videos or broadcasts is high noon on Friday 13th April (12:00, GMT+2).

Please upload the video to the site of your choice (Youtube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and post a link in this thread.

Can i post 2 videos of my 2 different game accounts with same login here. Will credit be given to both accounts respectively if challenge is completed by them