FlareGames
CaptainMorgan

Captain Morgan's Challenge - Hades Killer

https://youtu.be/0V5TmloTQSg

On 06/04/2018 at 12:43 PM, CaptainMorgan said:

hades_death.pngHe's finally gone too far!

After many months of dealing with Hades' smug "holier than thou" attitude, I've finally had enough.

As I did for his brother over a year ago, I'm now placing a bounty on Hades' head. Show me a video of your defense beating Hades and I’ll give you a reward.

Signed -

Captain Morgan

Challenge Rules:

Note: please ensure you adhere to all rules, otherwise you will not receive a reward.

• The aim of the challenge is to build a defense which prevents Hades from destroying the Gate of Apollo.
  • Each participant must submit a video which is still online at the time of judging.
  • The video must show the player selecting "Test Defenses" on their own Mount Olympus. The rewards will only be given to the username shown in the "TEST YOUR DEFENSE" screen.
  • Autoplay must be activated before entering battle, and Hades must play entirely in Autoplay once the battle has started; no additional actions can be taken by the player (including spawning units, using spells or invocations, or switching offense/defense mode), except to resurrect Hades in the (unlikely) event of death. If Autoplay is activated only after battle is loaded, you will not receive a reward!
  • The entire battle must play out at normal speed, battles with fast-forward active will not count!
  • The player may choose which spells and units to equip, but all available slots must be filled.
  • Blessings may be active.
  • If Hades dies, he must be resurrected.
  • In the event of multiple successful videos, the person with the lowest completion percentage will be declared winner.
  • Every player who manages to complete the challenge will receive 500 Gems.
  • The defense which defeats Hades with the lowest percentage will instead receive a 1500 Gem prize.
  • Anyone who manages to actually kill Hades for me and stop him destroying their Gate of Apollo after he resurrects receives an additional 3000 Gems.
  • All entries will be visible once the deadline has been reached. In the meantime, you will not be able to see other players' submissions.
  • Deadline for submission of videos or broadcasts is high noon on Friday 13th April (12:00, GMT+2).

Please upload the video to the site of your choice (Youtube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and post a link in this thread.

On 4/6/2018 at 1:43 AM, CaptainMorgan said:

After many months of dealing with Hades' smug "holier than thou" attitude, I've finally had enough.

As I did for his brother over a year ago, I'm now placing a bounty on Hades' head. Show me a video of your defense beating Hades and I’ll give you a reward.

Signed -

Captain Morgan

Challenge Rules:

Note: please ensure you adhere to all rules, otherwise you will not receive a reward.

• The aim of the challenge is to build a defense which prevents Hades from destroying the Gate of Apollo.
  • Each participant must submit a video which is still online at the time of judging.
  • The video must show the player selecting "Test Defenses" on their own Mount Olympus. The rewards will only be given to the username shown in the "TEST YOUR DEFENSE" screen.
  • Autoplay must be activated before entering battle, and Hades must play entirely in Autoplay once the battle has started; no additional actions can be taken by the player (including spawning units, using spells or invocations, or switching offense/defense mode), except to resurrect Hades in the (unlikely) event of death. If Autoplay is activated only after battle is loaded, you will not receive a reward!
  • The entire battle must play out at normal speed, battles with fast-forward active will not count!
  • The player may choose which spells and units to equip, but all available slots must be filled.
  • In the event of multiple successful videos, the person with the lowest completion percentage will be declared winner.
  • The defense which defeats Hades with the lowest percentage will instead receive a 1500 Gem prize.
  • Anyone who manages to actually kill Hades for me and stop him destroying their Gate of Apollo after he resurrects receives an additional 3000 Gems.
  • All entries will be visible once the deadline has been reached. In the meantime, you will not be able to see other players' submissions.
  • Deadline for submission of videos or broadcasts is high noon on Friday 13th April (12:00, GMT+2).

Please upload the video to the site of your choice (Youtube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and post a link in this thread.

Texas Twister video submission. 

videozip_1.mp4

On 4/6/2018 at 1:43 AM, CaptainMorgan said:

Signed -

Captain Morgan

Challenge Rules:

Hi, Captain Morgan,

I stopped Hades at 22% completion, not very good, but he died twice. Please see the link below.

Hope this is still before the deadline as I’m not very sure what time is 12:00, GMT+2 in here local time.

BR

isjerryhuang1