• Announcements

• Alysea

Discord Server   09/28/2016

Hello everyone, We now have a Discord Server for Royal Revolt 2! You can head out here to join us! Please note that this is not a support channel and it is not an official channel. If you need to contact the support, please go here: http://support.flaregames.com
Sign in to follow this  
VladmirPutin

Does Phoebe suck?

Is the Phoebe pal any good? Is it a better healer than Tammy? I have heard there is only a finite amount of healing for your units to share, as opposed to healing all of them like Tammy does. Is this true?

Are the other pro pals any good? Should I bother investing in any of them? Which ones?

43 minutes ago, VladmirPutin said:

I have heard there is only a finite amount of healing for your units to share, as opposed to healing all of them like Tammy does. Is this true?

that is true

43 minutes ago, VladmirPutin said:

Are the other pro pals any good? Should I bother investing in any of them? Which ones?

ceres is actually the best pal in game

2 hours ago, ShadowsGuardian said:

Every pal is good for a different situation, depending on the enemy's defense ;)

Agree but still there is always a pal in which a player finds his/her best companion and for me its Irmgard.

By the way which is your best pal?

1 hour ago, vikasbhardwaj said:

Agree but still there is always a pal in which a player finds his/her best companion and for me its Irmgard.

By the way which is your best pal?

I mostly use Kaiser.

I like it's high damage and gold bonus for farming.

Other times I may use Ceres, Fritz, Eldrak...

It really depends here.