FlareGames
jvbt

Good bye RR2

2 hours ago, cr1 said:

1) apo and rl can leave, it will not change something. Players mostly will stay in game, just alliances wll crush.

i waiting for it with my 🍿. I wanna see how are Rev holds  his word. We had a lot of examples how he lied , but i want to see now.also its not a secret that APO was full of double, triple and etc accounts.this alliance was die long time ago, when Rev decided to make raids by himself. There were a lot of reasons why many alliances hate APO, and mostly Apo worth it.

2) you dnt understand, players play this game like 4 years. Its crazy , how Flare can save them? No idea. If they tired or boring- let them go. Game need new blood, not old. Im one of the leaders of VL. I can say mostly new blood - is the key for successful alliance. Not old players, they are tired and lazzy)

3) not only spells and troops. But the mood to get 100%. Not just WIN, but Win 100%. Very big diffeence between this two.

You are taking things too seriously and talking too much about your life man.

First you tell it's only a game and bla bla bla and now you come with your pages about how things should be, how shit everybody is and how good you are.

The mood to get 100%. Lol 🤣. Why do you make poems to talk about spending gems 🍌🍌🍌

We don't care about your big theories 🤣.

I, respectfully, disagree.  I think Croma made some good points, and I think he appealed to not taking things too seriously.  

I think his best point is when he questions what Flare can do to save a player that has been playing for 4 years.  I mean... It is NOT a sophisticated game. It's not an action game. It's not intellectual. It's a game that appeals to a constant need for cumulative achievement.  Likely a proxy for real life experiences for many.

I've been in for 13 months.  If I last beyond an additional 6 months, there's something wrong with me.  :) 

At that point, I will have a powerful character profile for sale.  Just kidding!  (I know that's against the Terms of Service.)

Not to Hijack a post. But I feel the same way. I'm getting to the point where I also feel it's about time unistall the game. I really don't know what it would take for me to stay. Probably would need to revamp war and not have events every weekend.

4 hours ago, BoatieMcBoatFace said:

I've been in for 13 months.  If I last beyond an additional 6 months, there's something wrong with me.  :) 

You made a point: Just like @cr1 you started this game when all new features were already introduced.

This is why (respectfully) we are not talking about the same things.  At the begining of the game, we could play just like you did since you started, and then came the boosts, and then came the friend chat, and then came the alliance war etc etc...

Almost nothing new came since you started the game. 

Arrogant @cr1 can scream that I was nothing in the game (I don't pretend anything else), he could brag about being one of the leader of the only good alliance in this game and be the only player in this alliance who understand things, he is just a newbe to me 😜.

I meant to tell FG about why I uninstalled, not thinking that I am important, but because this is the way respectfull people behave: if I leave a place being unsatisfied, I tell the manager why. 

As I said ( @cr1 don't care about that, I hope he will say it) I know quite some players are still in game because of the "friends" they have in game. But the game itself doesn't keep people in game.

5 hours ago, BoatieMcBoatFace said:

I think his best point is when he questions what Flare can do to save a player that has been playing for 4 years.

This is not old players against new players, and i am not talking for anyone else than me, but read what many "Old" players are saying. You can agree or disagree, but one fact is that some would still stay in game if FG would do something about wars, ninjas and some other topics that are very well developed in this forum. People that have been in this game for 4 years may have another view of this game than people being in game for 1 year, even if @cr1 can only talk about how many forges he has because this is all he sees  lol 🤣.

1 hour ago, jvbt said:

You made a point: Just like @cr1 you started this game when all new features were already introduced.

This is why (respectfully) we are not talking about the same things.  At the begining of the game, we could play just like you did since you started, and then came the boosts, and then came the friend chat, and then came the alliance war etc etc...

Almost nothing new came since you started the game. 

Arrogant @cr1 can scream that I was nothing in the game (I don't pretend anything else), he could brag about being one of the leader of the only good alliance in this game and be the only player in this alliance who understand things, he is just a newbe to me 😜.

I meant to tell FG about why I uninstalled, not thinking that I am important, but because this is the way respectfull people behave: if I leave a place being unsatisfied, I tell the manager why. 

As I said ( @cr1 don't care about that, I hope he will say it) I know quite some players are still in game because of the "friends" they have in game. But the game itself doesn't keep people in game.

This is not old players against new players, and i am not talking for anyone else than me, but read what many "Old" players are saying. You can agree or disagree, but one fact is that some would still stay in game if FG would do something about wars, ninjas and some other topics that are very well developed in this forum. People that have been in this game for 4 years may have another view of this game than people being in game for 1 year, even if @cr1 can only talk about how many forges he has because this is all he sees  lol 🤣.

😂😂

i play this game like 3 years. Its absolutly sure i havent goal in game like 1 year, i reached everything. Im here just about my friends. But if i here for friends- i dnt care about bugs, about everything else. 

You want to leave? Feel you free. Mostly you are not famous enough player( i doubt who is famous now). But when Rev will leave 2 may it will be an event. When you will leave it will be notjing. Thats different.

this game is amazing. Ninja are fun, pro fun. Its just a timekiller game, seems you take it too seriously and want they surprize you every minute. Strange point

this game keep players better then many others. A lot of 2-3-4 year players. They lost thier mood to play and its time for them to leave.

@cr1 are you talking about being famous 😂😂😂😂😂 

I now understand that we didn't have the same goal when playing the game 😆😆😆😆😆😆

I forgot that only famous people can give opinions about the game here 🐓

5 hours ago, jvbt said:

@cr1 are you talking about being famous 😂😂😂😂😂 

I now understand that we didn't have the same goal when playing the game 😆😆😆😆😆😆

I forgot that only famous people can give opinions about the game here 🐓

Not famous. Just players who are matter in the game. I think its may be 3-4 persons only

19 minutes ago, cr1 said:

Not famous. Just players who are matter in the game. I think its may be 3-4 persons only

Only 3-4 persons can give their opinion without @cr1 approval 😎.

Shit I thought this guy was no-one, but in fact he is God. 

I give up now, last message I swear. Please don't beat me up 😆

The game clearly is in need of some attention if they want it to continue. I'm finding enjoyment in trying different combos, but that will wear out soon. My alliance struggles to pick up new players who are decent level because they are pretty rare these days or are just alliance hoppers. Pro League is fun, maybe my favorite part. I still like tweaking my defense. So it's not a complete slog for me.

But ninja events are silly, and wars are completely messed up. I'm hoping the next update addresses these problems or the slow bleed for Flare will continue and maybe pick up when large alliances like Petite make the decision together.

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:41 PM, cr1 said:

1) apo and rl can leave, it will not change something. Players mostly will stay in game, just alliances wll crush.

i waiting for it with my 🍿. I wanna see how are Rev holds  his word. We had a lot of examples how he lied , but i want to see now.also its not a secret that APO was full of double, triple and etc accounts.this alliance was die long time ago, when Rev decided to make raids by himself. There were a lot of reasons why many alliances hate APO, and mostly Apo worth it.

Roaring Lions played creating multiple accounts of level 2 during Christmas holydays and those bases had an arrow tower and waves with knights (some of them were boosted).

On ‎29‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 9:41 PM, cr1 said:

2) you dnt understand, players play this game like 4 years. Its crazy , how Flare can save them? No idea. If they tired or boring- let them go. Game need new blood, not old. Im one of the leaders of VL. I can say mostly new blood - is the key for successful alliance. Not old players, they are tired and lazzy)

It would be useful a transfusion, but this game lost hundreds of thousands of low/medium level and free players from the last summer.

8 hours ago, REVOLTROYAL said:

Roaring Lions played creating multiple accounts of level 2 during Christmas holydays and those bases had an arrow tower and waves with knights (some of them were boosted).

It would be useful a transfusion, but this game lost hundreds of thousands of low/medium level and free players from the last summer.

Why you post here? If ypu like game- play , if you dnt like leave