FlareGames
llHellgirlll

Many trophies lost in less than a day

30 minutes ago, dumpster said:

The top end is very competitive. It’s a battle every season for first place. It’s way more competitive that it ever was before war seasons. 

I am not talking about top 10 player's competitiveness but other players don't have the adavantages that they have plus now they do not appear at all on other players map too with the last update done to the trophy system.

I do not understand why top players are given all previlege while other teams are forced to fight for less blessings and no free unique items too?

Edited by HOLYDIVINE

56 minutes ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

I am not talking about top 10 player's competitiveness but other players don't have the adavantages that they have plus now they do not appear at all on other players map too with the last update done to tge trophy system.

I do not understand why top players are given all previlege while other teams are forced to fight for less blessings and no free unique items too?

Are you talking about the trophy leaderboard or the war leagues? If you're talking about the trophy leaderboard, Captain Morgan has said many times that he basically doesn't want it to be competitive. So if it's not right now, then that might be by design. I will say, though, that it's probably more competitive now than when there was a cap at the top. The top players would just be the 2 or 3 people who hadn't gone over the cap most recently, until they did and someone else took over for a short period of time. The top 10 was more dynamic then, but for a really bizarre reason.

this is like a triple necro thread.

Edited by dumpster

2 hours ago, dumpster said:

.this is like a triple necro thread.

Yes it is. I am keeping it open as long as it is civil. That also means no attacking single players, or toxic postings.

On 12/6/2018 at 7:14 AM, HOLYDIVINE said:

This is only for first place btw.