FlareGames
ruslanlug

Flaregames you want kill game Evoker?

21 hours ago, SAtiSfACtiOn said:

I see the evoker forum has become very quiet these days. I guess the game is in its dying stages

That will be subjective. Each app has its own life cycle, based on the the preference of the person who downloaded the app. I look at it as, gratification vs cost involved on the app.

Some app offers huge gratification, but is difficult to maintain the cost, be it money, time, or both. Other Apps are free and not too time consuming, but the gratification is not motivating enough.

Evoker is the only game app I use on my device. Its cost is easy to maintain, and has the gameplay to keep me gratified. Plus, the forum has its share of bright and interesting people, which offer just as good a gratification on it's own. :)

Edited by 1341393

On 6/10/2018 at 12:02 AM, SAtiSfACtiOn said:

I see the evoker forum has become very quiet these days. I guess the game is in its dying stages

Simple Flare its a publisher. So depending who are in charge for Evoker. If you take by example Dawn of Steel has been kill after just 8 month of living. Superweapon have quit the project and the game is unfinish and no one have take the place of Superweapon and Flare let's him die since 2016.

If you take Wartide the one in charge of this game have deleted it. No more trace on internet of this game. Throne of Wars has been deleted

We blame Flaregames to kill their games one by one but in reality its just because Flargames don't choose well the right person in charges.

If you take Royal Revolt 2 in 2014 had 1 million player. 2018 10k players full of toxic cheaters,hacker and multi accounts

If you take Olympus Rising the 4.0 forge nerf and the donation bonus have kill the game. They have lose so many players. Below 20k

If you take in count some game like Nonstop Knight,Evoker and others don't have anymore update.

Let's say each games have just enough players to make Flaregames survive on the limit

If each games don't have more than 20k players its because Flaregames have a lack of communication,lack of support,lack of help,lack of updates,etc...they are not enough active to make those game stay in top

Edited by Warriornator

8 hours ago, Warriornator said:

Simple Flare its a publisher. So depending who are in charge for Evoker. 

We blame Flaregames to kill their games one by one but in reality its just because Flargames don't choose well the right person in charges.

Great point. It's a business and the app business seem like a fast changing one. I'm looking from the outside here, so can't be too sure. 

But yeah, if the original developers of the game moved on, let's say, to a new project, then we are left with what we have. Like the saying goes, it is what it is. 

It'll be up to the players now. 

2 hours ago, SAtiSfACtiOn said:

If the game dies, I feel sorry for those that have spent money on the game. Imagine all that money just gone in a flash, all the hard work grinding flushed away.

Just got to be extra watchful on spending time and virtual currencies moving forward. Making sure we get acceptable value out of it, atleast. 

There was a flowchart about how real money end up as app currency, in one of the threads, but I cannot seem to find it. Would have been a fitting re-post.

16 hours ago, SAtiSfACtiOn said:

If the game dies, I feel sorry for those that have spent money on the game. Imagine all that money just gone in a flash, all the hard work grinding flushed away.

If the game dies, they do have the option to get one of the other games by flare and get their gems and everything they've bought, transferred over to the other game