Olympus Rising Birthday Challenge - The Brothers' Revenge

in game name is ⚔?? Hussam⁦??⁩⚔

alliance name is Texas blood heroes

Edited by Hussam
changed the video to a better one

Here is my entry: https://youtu.be/PZ3awkyoEYw

IGN: iamGodMAC

Happy Birthday Olympus Rising!?

Thanks for the 2.5k gems received today via celebration chest.?

CM hi again

This video is from I Am Bruce Wayne officer from Red Squadron

I'm sending to him ok

Thank you

Edited by Acmon7

18 hours ago, CaptainMorgan said:

zeushadesrevenge.pngOops...

Looks like we made them angry!

Tomorrow is Olympus Rising's birthday, so I was just preparing piles of 6000 Gems for all players, but then the brothers burst in and started burning all my toys.

I know I was the one who put up the wanted posters, but I have to admit I made the cowardly choice of saying you guys made me do it.

I guess we'll have to band together and try to save as many Gems as possible (when I say we, I mean you. I'll be hiding in my cave).

Good luck, mortals!

Captain Morgan

Challenge Rules:

Note: please ensure you adhere to all rules, otherwise you will not receive a reward.

• The aim of the challenge is to build a single defense which kills Zeus and Hades.
  • Each participant must submit a non-private video which is still online at the time of judging.
  • The video must show:
    • The player selecting "Test Defenses" on their own Mount Olympus.
    • An entire battle with Zeus playing in Autoplay
    • A second battle in the same video with the same defense but with Hades attacking.
  • If you change your defense or switch defense sets after the video has started you will not receive a reward!
  • The rewards will only be given to the username shown in the "TEST YOUR DEFENSE" screen.
  • Autoplay must be activated before entering battle, and Zeus or Hades must play entirely in Autoplay once the battle has started; no additional actions can be taken by the player (including spawning units, using spells or invocations, or switching offense/defense mode). If Autoplay is activated only after battle is loaded, you will not receive a reward!
  • The entire battle must play out at normal speed, battles with fast-forward active will not count!
  • The player may choose which spells and units to equip, but all available slots must be filled.
  • Blessings may be active.
  • If the god dies, you must choose to retreat from battle.
  • It must be possible to read the percentage in the end result of both battles, if they cannot be verified, you will not receive a reward!

Please include your in-game username when you post your video, including any special characters or emojis.

Please upload the video to the site of your choice (Youtube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.) and post a link in this thread. All entries will be visible once the deadline has been reached. In the meantime, you will not be able to see other players' submissions.

Deadline for submission of videos or broadcasts is high noon on Friday 18th May (12:00 midday).

Rewards:

• Every player begins with a reward of 6000 Gems.
  • The gods will steal the Gems from you in the following situations:
    • -10 Gems for every 1% of your defense destroyed by Zeus and Hades combined over both battles.
    • -1500 Gems for each god that survives your defense.
    • -500 Gems for each god that destroys your gate.

Example:

• You start with 6000 Gems.
  • You manage to stop Zeus from destroying your gate with 43%, but cannot kill him (-1930 Gems)
  • Hades destroys your gate without you killing him, he gets 100% (-3000 Gems)
  • You win 1070 Gems.

@CaptainMorgan my video link to the gods challenge. Thanks my friend!

Hi I want to submit my participation on the Brothers Revenge. 
Here is my video. 
My username in Olympus rising is "SeSonny8Se" the (Se is swedish flags)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdREfPLIyrw

Regards Sonny
Ps your Celebration chest was awesome!  :)