FlareGames
ErikZG

Our top member got banned - how do we help him?

One of our good friends and excellent player ign: fil25 got banned for messing up with game mods in Pro. He did it out of curiosity - he did not help his result much nor he won anything in Pro due to this mod. 

We miss him quite a lot as a friend, player and colleague. We would like him back in the game.

Please let us know what can we do to help resolve this situation to everyone’s satisfaction.

Thanks,

Erik

Don't know exactly what he did, but it sounds like cheating, since he wasn't just banned in the PL, but completely. Cheaters need to be banned. The worst thing you could've done, is to make it public. If he gets unbanned now, everyone that was banned will complain, and not just those who got banned. They would basically give everyone the permission to cheat

Why are you guys messing with those cheating tools, for gods sake?

Just stop it!

This is a competitive P2W game. Cheats will kill it. People will stop playing and paying if cheats will be tolerated.

I can understand you want your friend back. But should he really be allowed back because he might be a friendly character and has friends? Hmm. Curiosity killed the cat. 

Thx Eric and others for support but no need for this.

There is some rules in this game and if broke it you deserve a penalty. So I got what I deserve J.

I just want to see how difficult is to cheat, what will happened with me after cheat and are we all the same in game.

I found out what i was looking for and that is enough for me. I think we are not all the same in this game and some players have more rights but that is how it is.

And I agree with you all others which said that don’t unban cheaters but we have one on No1 with 7000 trophies and he is still in game. Or some of his friends from RL and some others alliances which also cheat and they are also still in game…

Sorry for my bad English but I think you can get my point J

Now i am at vacation until flare unbanned me or it is goodbye if they don’t.

fil25

Edited by fil25

But he is still no1 on leaderboard...

For example you couldnt find me on leaderboard and cant attack me. We are not all same :(

And flare cant say that it is a mistake or something because he is so visible. But also he is from RL...

Found a player in the 500 range that has same thing inactive but can still get attacked. Would assume that Flare could be suspending account until they determine that violation has occurred and then deletion of that account. That might explain why you have been deleted and the others are still up. 

1 hour ago, Domikick said:

The 7k guy is still banned

He is not banned, he is inactive. He stopped playing.

It's normal that you can attack inactive players. (Still, it may be a bug, but it is not limited to any particular player.)

5 minutes ago, thomas239 said:

He is not banned, he is inactive. He stopped playing.

It's normal that you can attack inactive players. (Still, it may be a bug, but it is not limited to any particular player.)

he is banned

edit: player can be inactive after 7 day offline, how he is inactive when he was online 1hour before his last online

Edited by LordReptile

1 minute ago, LordReptile said:

he is banned

Interesting! Do you have direct contact to him? What was the reason for banning FG gave? I thought if FG detects cheating activity (like in the case of the thread starter), they would remove him from the score board.

Just now, thomas239 said:

Interesting! Do you have direct contact to him? What was the reason for banning FG gave? I thought if FG detects cheating activity (like in the case of the thread starter), they would remove him from the score board.

he deleted from leadboard right now,

there is  rules in game and everyone know it ,when a player break rules and use cheats or sometings  like that then got banned!

As it may be easy to say that if you use cheats you deserve to get banned we all need to see what is driving regular long term player to use these cheat engines.

I would say frustrations with Pro bugs. For example you got pyro and this pyro needs 15 sec to destroy firebolt tower or frost tower,or you get swordrain magic with stunt 1.5 s and use on frost tower and nothing happens. Give me a break! BS!

I personally never scored within 200 place since beginning of Pro. Maybe because of plenty cheaters or because In Pro units or magic do not behave as in normal RR2 universe.