FlareGames
ErikZG

Our top member got banned - how do we help him?

On 5/16/2018 at 10:02 AM, buuks said:

I would say frustrations with Pro bugs. 

I personally never scored within 200 place since beginning of Pro. Maybe because of plenty cheaters or because In Pro units or magic do not behave as in normal RR2 universe.

What pro bugs? They're super rare. 

Top200 is what I usually do. Sometimes top100. Rarely top70. 

On ‎5‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 4:02 AM, buuks said:

I personally never scored within 200 place since beginning of Pro. Maybe because of plenty cheaters or because In Pro units or magic do not behave as in normal RR2 universe.

Flare doesn't give exact stats for spells and troops, only the hero. We probably all assume they are higher level when they could be low level. Either way, it does put all on a level playing field and skill does win out (except for cheaters of course).

22 hours ago, TRuNNioN said:

Flare doesn't give exact stats for spells and troops, only the hero.

I was wrong, Flare does give stats on spells and troops. Below is for current Speed Cup, they are definitely underpowered.

On 5/20/2018 at 3:05 AM, TRuNNioN said:

1195113453_RoyalRevolt25_19_20188_52_54PM.thumb.png.e9c58f24299e52bb6f338780ada12c12.png1030995057_RoyalRevolt25_19_20188_52_35PM.thumb.png.fd143165f505ad347def2da13fa460fd.png

So with underpowered troops and spells we are fighting necros and monks on anabolic steroids ....... well not suprised stage 11 and 12 are “a bit difficult” LOL 

55 minutes ago, Stay0Puft said:

Was that a promise?

No, but you have to realize that when i read people asking to get unbanned when they even show off saying they use cheats, i enormously with disengagement write things like these. And for all the hate and the remained love i have versus the behavior of flare i wouldn't have done it anyway, also because i wouldn't know where to start lmao.

5 hours ago, oPelle said:

No, but you have to realize that when i read people asking to get unbanned when they even show off saying they use cheats, i enormously with disengagement write things like these. And for all the hate and the remained love i have versus the behavior of flare i wouldn't have done it anyway, also because i wouldn't know where to start lmao.

Aren't you in control of RR2's wiki page? start by having a new section for "known cheaters who were previously/ currently banned".

8 days you got only if you are regular players. You can be banned only for one day or only from pro league if you are from RL or VL.

They can said whatever they want but i dont believe any player from RL and i believe they cheat again in previous PL.

As i wrote i cheat only because i want to be banned and to see what will happened with me. I know that is maybe wrong way but that is way which  i choose. 

The scoring is weird too. I get better and better position each week, but (now) at week 3/4 my monthly position drop almost by 100.
How come? This is not making sense. Something fishy at PCL, some players suddenly can jump their score high?
Probably they can do 'PCL score cheat'? May be: able to repeat 1 PCL event so they get double scores, suddenly become top scorers, something like that.
*(I saw a rant thread, someone spotted a few players could score higher than maximum possible total score monthly, forgotten which thread)

1 minute ago, Play For Fun said:

The scoring is weird too. I get better and better position each week, but (now) at week 3/4 my monthly position drop almost by 100.
How come? This is not making sense. Something fishy at PCL, some players suddenly can jump their score high?
Probably they can do 'PCL score cheat'? May be: able to repeat 1 PCL event so they get double scores, suddenly become top scorers, something like that.
*(I saw a rant thread, someone spotted a few players could score higher than maximum possible total score monthly, forgotten which thread)

This is normal.. Just think that ending at position 80 one week doesn't mean that there are only 79 people before you, a lot of people can have the exactly the same score but after several weeks it's harder because there are more combinations, so it's actually quite common to reach top 100 in 4 weeks in a row and end the month out of the top 200... Also the last PL was quite easy so hundreds of players get scores above 1700 reaching the top 100 easily which does not mean that they reached higher positions in the monthly leaderboard.

I don't skip any PL this month, did all 3 of 4. Got better and better, week-2 my monthly rank raised up, then last PCL I got top-70 position (raised up again) but my monthly rank drop? My total monthly score should've got better, not drop.

13 minutes ago, Play For Fun said:

I don't skip any PL this month, did all 3 of 4. Got better and better, week-2 my monthly rank raised up, then last PCL I got top-70 position (raised up again) but my monthly rank drop? My total monthly score should've got better, not drop.

Again not necessarily.. Imagine you are at position 2 in the monthly leaderboard with 3000 points and there are 5 people in the first position with 3020. If in the next week you end first with 1520 point, and the other 5 finish doing 1519, 1518, 1517, 1516 and 1515, in the monthly leaderbord you will have 4520 points and you will be in the 6th position after 5 people with 4535, 4536, 4537, 4538 and the first one with 4539, So finishing in the first position would make you drop 4 positions in this example.

Something like that have happened to you. You could have finished in the 70 position but if 100 people that were behind you have made better score and have ended around the 20 position they will probably surpass you in the leaderboard. 

All of that is the reason why since they change the normal PL into tiers I've been saying that they should apply this tiers to the monthly leaderboard because it's where we really need them.

26 minutes ago, Play For Fun said:

Reread VCTR86's Post again.

He already gave an explanation. Monthly Score is determined by total points, while Weekly is determined by position.

E.g. if you have 1200 points and are ranked 70 while everyone above you scored 1500 you are still ranked 70 eventhough the Score difference is a massive 300 points. Depending on the gaps in each Weekly pro leagues the monthly can play out completely differently.