FlareGames
GalaMorgane

4.0 - Teaser video discussion

Guys upload the video on youtube and share link here. Just lime u guys want us to post videos for challenge:). Jokes apart it wud be helpful fir people to watch in lower resolutions

Interesting stuff.  I hope you are adding item slots, or somehow rewarding those if us who spent major gems for extra slots to be able to forge.. Now folks get free extra slots simply by reserving slots 3 for temp storage...   Please tell! Me in not going seriously loose my advantage gained by purchasing hundred(s) of extra slots.. 

I'm not a huge fan of the idea of having offensive/defensive equipment fit outs, I think it takes away a strategic element, but the rest looks rad. The new war modes look like fun. The idea behind clash was always solid, it was the limitation of that war map that was the problem. Changing up maps should make it work.

Nice work @CaptainMorgan and @Chris. We'll start finding all the bugs in a bit!

Thanks guys for a awesome game! 

Video looks cool with new war etc.

i have 1 question tho, is there a way to not lose value on your items when you lv up in asc. Im lv 131 and thats Max but if new levels is on the new update then all lose some value

Just now, Cocokola said:

Interesting stuff.  I hope you are adding item slots, or somehow rewarding those if us who spent major gems for extra slots to be able to forge.. Now folks get free extra slots simply by reserving slots 3 for temp storage...   Please tell! Me in not going seriously loose my advantage gained by purchasing hundred(s) of extra slots.. 

I doubt that gives extra item slots.

Something for the future: Maybe just maybe have a teaser at a slightly slower speed? The speed is good if you want to have a glance and nothing more, but not entirely applicable if you are someone like me, being interested in extracting as much info as possible.

Just now, Infamous said:

Something for the future: Maybe just maybe have a teaser at a slightly slower speed? The speed is good if you want to have a glance and nothing more, but not entirely applicable if you are someone like me, being interested in extracting as much info as possible.

that's what the pause button is for!

I very much like the look of things to come. Can't wait to try it out myself and see if the war maps are as good as they show in the teaser :P

In all seriousness - it looks like you've taken a hard look at many of our grievances and worked hard to improve the war system. Really looking forward to seeing it all in action.

Cheers, --Prom

Salut @GalaMorgane,

I checked the current source code:

<video class="ipsEmbeddedVideo" controls="" data-controller="core.global.core.embeddedvideo" data-fileid="13676" data-unique="quozik3z8"><source src="//content.invisioncic.com/Mflaregames/monthly_2018_05/245347961_Sequence01_1.mp4.248f4b470a42720f8b4c56ba5f00fd18.mp4" type="video/mp4"><a class="ipsAttachLink" data-fileid="13676" href="https://forums.flaregames.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=13676" rel="">Sequence 01_1.mp4</a> </source></video>

You only provided the mp4 format. You (or the dev/IPS admin) have to add webm and ogg, similar to this code:

<video poster="movie.jpg" controls>
	<source src="movie.webm" type='video/webm; codecs="vp8.0, vorbis"'>
	<source src="movie.ogv" type='video/ogg; codecs="theora, vorbis"'>
	<source src="movie.mp4" type='video/mp4; codecs="avc1.4D401E, mp4a.40.2"'>
	<p>This is fallback content to display for user agents that do not support the video tag.</p>
</video>

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTML5_video#Multiple_sources