FlareGames
zhangjianhui

Unable to launch the game

Hi CaptainMorgan,

There is a big loading problem from last saturday until now, and lots of Chinese players can't load the game. I have redownload and restall games for severals times. Can you check and fix this?

Thx a lot!

IMG_6924.PNG

Is this new update compatible with ios10?  I'm running an old ipad on ios 10 and since i've updated to 4.0, the game won't fully load.  It keeps freezing while loading. ?

Edited by Infamous

Hello my dear, I downloaded the 4.0 update and then the game did not work anymore, it stays on the splash screen and it does not work.

Anyone else with this problem ?!

@CaptainMorgan could help me?

I tried deleting and reinstalling the app to see if it would load.  It DID load a new game.  HOWEVER, after I installed my icloud saved game, the same thing happened where it got stuck on the load page.

After this new update 4.0 I can not enter the game. Begins the connection but did not leave the screen where the Temple of Heroes appears.

Screenshot_2018-05-22-09-05-31.png

Same for me, can't enter the game. Right before the war, like always. 

In my case with iOS works fine, but doesn't work in Android 

Edited by Victoria

Okay I am sure this problem is only in Apple plateform becuse I upgraded from version 3.9.6 to 4 this afternoon and game is working fine on my Android phone and windows 10 laptop.

3 hours ago, Mgh15 said:

Hello my dear, I downloaded the 4.0 update and then the game did not work anymore, it stays on the splash screen and it does not work.

Anyone else with this problem ?!

@CaptainMorgan could help me?

Happens to me also

10 minutes ago, HOLYDIVINE said:

Ok, estou certo de que este problema é apenas no Appleformform porque eu atualizei da versão 3.9.6 para 4 esta tarde e jogo está funcionando bem no meu telefone Android e Windows 10 laptop.

brother but mine is android and it does not work, it does not leave the start screen

No, apple is not the only culprit. Latest IOS, Ipad Pro 2 and the game works just fine. US citizen obviously.

Yes, it doesn't seem to be apple/android/google specific.  More likely it is a problem with older systems.  I have a device running ios 11 which works fine, but not working on ios10.  

Is anyone running the very latest system on any platform having problems loading the game?

It'd be a real shame if older systems weren't supported anymore.  Hopefully this can be fixed.

Ipad 4 on latest but old version 10.3.3 not working. Cant upgrade version anymore so I am stuck.

Game plays fine on Surface windows, but you guys need to solve this before war... 

thanks

1 hour ago, Infamous said:

No, apple is not the only culprit. Latest IOS, Ipad Pro 2 and the game works just fine. US citizen obviously.

Great risk of losing many players if not solved quickly don't know what the bit about US citizens is about but I'm in Australia 

@david5312 thats there as previous “unable to launch the game” bugs were selective of which country and state, even, the person was playing from. And we get those every single major update, so dont worry too much. Usual issue of compatibility testing, should be fixed in the next 48 hours

Still not working on IOS10 after latest server maintenance.  I sincerely hope it doesn't take 48 hours to solve this issue.  That leaves us ZERO time to finish odyssey before war starts, not to mention the amount of rss and forging we can get during that time.

Ciao caro scaricato l'aggiornamento 4.0 e il gioco non ha funzionato più, rimane sullo splash screen e non funziona.

Qualcun altro con questo problema ?

9 hours ago, Mgh15 said:

Ciao caro, ho scaricato l'aggiornamento 4.0 e il gioco non ha funzionato più, rimane sullo splash screen e non funziona.

Qualcun altro con questo problema ?!

@CaptainMorgan potrebbe aiutarmi?

Me too!

@CaptainMorgan potrebbe aiutarmi?

Windows 10 PC on Spring Creator version 1803. Work like a charm. Ipad Air 2 IOS 11.3.3 work like a charm. No problem encounter