FlareGames
Mpamparos

Forging bug cause of clever players?

GK and super-forging are almost separate issues in a lot of cases. My GK was in the top five of the unofficial "most annoying GKs list" for the longest time without any super-forged gear. It's the combination of gear that seems to make GKs rather annoying.

I recently made some stronger gear for my GK, so it's too late to show off screenshots of a GK with bad gear. But almost everybody reacted with "huh" when they saw screenshots of my GK from 4 weeks or so ago -- because it felt A LOT stronger than the gear would suggest.

Chances are, there's another bug on GKs that's making some of them incredibly hard to beat, when they shouldn't be. Choka opened a thread somewhere else putting this issue and his observations in the limelight.

Anyways - this was my OT post to limit the number of OT posts on the GK subject in the forging thread...

-- Prom

PS: @dumpster's observation that insanely highly forged GKs are only forged this well because there's little else to do obviously also holds true. Which is the "on-topic" part of the GK discussion, in that the GK was one of the primary forging targets where many of the various "Look at my cool equipment" threads focused. Building a very beasty GK was one of the many things that kept top players occupied and challenged in the last six or so months... and something that we'd all like to get occupied with again ?

50 minutes ago, Prometheus said:

PS: @dumpster's observation that insanely highly forged GKs are only forged this well because there's little else to do obviously also holds true. Which is the "on-topic" part of the GK discussion, in that the GK was one of the primary forging targets where many of the various "Look at my cool equipment" threads focused. Building a very beasty GK was one of the many things that kept top players occupied and challenged in the last six or so months... and something that we'd all like to get occupied with again ?

While, yes, I have so many unfinished GK projects that I would obviously love to go back to that, I would rather have new content to play with on the magnitude of the nyx and Helios tower when they were first released. But since new content is a huge undertaking by the dev team, and forging is evergreen fun, let’s just have forging back. 

Hello guys,

I do understand your frustration and all the team does too. I can assure you this thread is being looked at closely.

We opened a thread for your were we would love to hear your suggestions in regards to the forging system. You can find it here :

Please try to stay on topic and steer away from sour comments. We know this is not the best solution at the moment, but we are looking at making it better for everyone. It would be super helpful if we could keep it to suggestions/ideas for the forging system!

Thank you ever so much for your patience and understanding.

Gala

I think you just hit the nail on the head .... bring back forging TIL you guys come up with a better solution

the highlight which was the forging, has become morbid and bland, and extremely uninspiring

doesnt matter what combo I try 1star x 1star, 1 Star x 2 star etc etc ... the outcome and incremental value is the same ... MINIMAL

@GalaMorgane Appreciated that you finally speak to us and are willing to find a solution. In the meantime I completely agree with @Papadiouf. Revert forging back to the "bugged" version now! NOW! That's the only way to stop frustrated comments and to get time for evaluating a solution to that issue.

Really hope the forge suggestion topic will fix this ASAP because for now. The Forge is totally useless. I hate it. Same if I try.Its like play previous version without the forge and that was hard.

Screenshot (96).pngà

Same if I try is useless. +4 and +6 for a forge its ridiculous. Cannot be more broken. Useless is not enough to describe it. its horrible. i guess i must learn to play this game like before without the forge. Need time to adapt i suppose

Edited by Warriornator