FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
joshcali

Crashing constantly... Oreo

Tried everything up to a Factory Reset of my phone and the answer I get from support is a link to Android support.

On the support page of the link Flare sent me it says to contact the app developers when an app is crashing or not working properly: https://support.google.com/android/answer/2668665?hl=en&ref_topic=7340498#

I have also contacted LG (my phone manufacturer) and this was their answer:

"No rights can be derived from the use of third party apps. Android offers the app providers only a platform to which the apps can be added. We have nothing to say about the content of the apps. We can only give the requirements that such an app must meet to guarantee the proper working of it."

I don't know what else I can do but rollback the entire Android update which is an incredibly complicated and tedious progress and likely to cause other problems in my phone and warranty.

The game has become unplayable for me now with constant crashing and there is nothing I can think of that I can do to fix it. Flare doesn't seem to want to take responsibility for the crashing.

There's at least 2 of us and I'm sure there are more having the same problem! If you have an LG G6 phone with the latest Oreo update please post in this topic about having or not having any problems so we can try find out what is wrong.

Gmail_-_[Request_received]_Game_crashing_after_LG_G6_update[1].pdf

Edited by Maestro

I have the same problem. I lost many trophy. 2 weeks ago i had 3100 and now i have 2700!!! Because the game crash when i go to fight! I have got lg g6 oreo actualization. It is terrible! 

Thx maestro i do it.

Edited by MegiQ

2 minutes ago, MegiQ said:

I have the same problem. I lost many trophy. 2 weeks ago i had 3100 and now i have 2700!!! Because the game crash when i go to fight! I have got lg g6 oreo actualization. It is terrible! 

Hello MegiQ,

Flare has sent me an email stating that they are working to fix the problem.

Please file a ticket here:

https://flaregames.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

The more people file a ticket the sooner it will probably get fixed. Sending them additional info could also help them pinpoint the problem.

Edited by Maestro