FlareGames
Sign in to follow this  
Tommy1709

War cheaters

1 hour ago, bigfastfox said:

Its not cheating- game is allowing this, the question is is it fair and if it should be allowed

Look its called working around the rules.its lyk using tactics to their advantage.yes i knw its a cheeky one,bt its a part of the game wer u play nd try to outsmart opponents

If there are 8 active players when server update starts for war, you will  be entered in the war. Once you are in a war, you are in even if players go inactive or leave.

Pic was taken 4-5 hours after war started.

Edited by TRuNNioN

15 hours ago, Tommy1709 said:

Just asked a question not even for me ....  got answer from next post and it is ok ..... so if you have nothing constructive to say .... you know the rest ..... 

You didn't ask, you accused this alliance is cheater

On 5/28/2018 at 7:14 AM, jacobphan said:

You didn't ask, you accused this alliance is cheater

Maybe I should change post title shouldn’t use cheater in there ..... if I offended any one ( including cheaters, rulers benders, loop hole finders) I would like to take this opportunity and from the bottom  of my hart express my apologies to ........ absolutely nobody ... next time I will make sure I use same language ...... but other than that it was a question 

so now topic is over LOL 

Here the information about war season changes. It clearly says that skulls earned when a team drops under 5 participants no longer count and that the team cannot declare war any longer. This means 5+ members are fine. 

Edited by Dena4

54 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

Here the information about war season changes. It clearly says that skulls earned when a team drops under 5 participants no longer count and that the team cannot declare war any longer. This means 5+ members are fine. 

Thanks  

Just now, Tommy1709 said:

Thanks  

You are welcome, I remembered it was in one of the official announcements announced, didn't know which one, but ok. Most important is we have the info

1 hour ago, Dena4 said:

You are welcome, I remembered it was in one of the official announcements announced, didn't know which one, but ok. Most important is we have the info

Yes I agree