FlareGames
FLORIN

Videos doesn't give reward

3 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

You know what's fun? Watching you attempt to write in English

Wow a long time i waiting this lign lol. Nice

4 minutes ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

I would love to see you write in russian as a second language. Challenge people ideas, not their language skills.

1 hour ago, AwesomestKnightest said:

😂 everyone find something to have fun. For me fun is see how are guys making same idiotic posts one by one with no answer .

for you its fun to see how are try to realize my knowledge in english😂 

10 hours ago, cr1 said:

Its very fun, really😂😂

Yes, I can imagine it's very funny for you, when you see all those strange words in English and don't even have the slightest clue what those words mean. You don't even realize that some people here have intentions to help, nope, it's 'nice' to make fun of them. That's the Cromka way to act on a forum, very mature I must say.

I gave links that showed what might be causing the issue of no rewards for watching a video on Windows in Europe. For one part Vungle is to blame, They should popup a consent Window, when consent isn't set by Flare and let players enter their options. Flare on the other side just needs to add one single line of extra code to solve the problem. But nope, it even is humor to you, that the ones who have this issue need to wait for months to even take an attempt to solve this problem. So literally letting Windows customers from Europe down. I must say my compliments, it's a great joke and to quote you "Its very fun, really😂😂" .  

👏 Applause for you. 

9 minutes ago, FLORIN said:

I tested another game Hill Climb 2 and Vungle ads work and give rewards in that so its 100% Flare fault.

And that they will not admit, they might fix it after release of version 4.0 at end of July. So we literally can sit back and "enjoy" not losing time on watching videos for a legendary video chest or boost of stuff, like blacksmith, that starts today.

So Windows users from Europe have a choice, pay 50 gems for boosting blacksmith or having problems melting down a lot of pro and uber items. The most annoying part is that they not even give a single response, does it mean they even will not make an attempt to read what Vungle advices? 

Stop acting like an Ostrich, act. 

Ostrich animated emoticon

They've already responded, say it will be fixed in 4.0 and given a date for that (end of July), not sure they can do much more other than elevate your "rage" levels.

It's clearly not something they can fix in a patch, or they would have already, maybe down to their implementation of add-in videos vs. how other games do it.

If someone is that desperate, bluestacks android emulator for Windows could be used.

8 hours ago, Dena4 said:

Yes, I can imagine it's very funny for you, when you see all those strange words in English and don't even have the slightest clue what those words mean. You don't even realize that some people here have intentions to help, nope, it's 'nice' to make fun of them. That's the Cromka way to act on a forum, very mature I must say.

I gave links that showed what might be causing the issue of no rewards for watching a video on Windows in Europe. For one part Vungle is to blame, They should popup a consent Window, when consent isn't set by Flare and let players enter their options. Flare on the other side just needs to add one single line of extra code to solve the problem. But nope, it even is humor to you, that the ones who have this issue need to wait for months to even take an attempt to solve this problem. So literally letting Windows customers from Europe down. I must say my compliments, it's a great joke and to quote you "Its very fun, really😂😂" .  

👏 Applause for you. 

Why i need to care about windows users? I dnt care about them same as i dnt care about video

2 hours ago, cr1 said:

Why i need to care about windows users? I dnt care about them same as i dnt care about video

We know you don't care, first you need to lookup the word care and translate it in a correct way, it's hard to understand otherwise. But I respect your opinion Cromka, it's your right to think that way. 

At least you have fun, am I right?

56 minutes ago, Dena4 said:

We know you don't care, first you need to lookup the word care and translate it in a correct way, it's hard to understand otherwise. But I respect your opinion Cromka, it's your right to think that way. 

At least you have fun, am I right?

Whats wrong with "care"? Can you give me a little lesson?

yes i have a lot of fun reading those posts. Its really fun to see how are adults make same posts every time

3 hours ago, Tommy1709 said:

That’s what you call a constructive feedback 

Nope. The constuctive feedback was said by flare long time ago

1) they dnt want to aupport windows users, cuz this playform is not worth for them

2) they will not give info to community

17 hours ago, cr1 said:

Whats wrong with "care"? Can you give me a little lesson?

yes i have a lot of fun reading those posts. Its really fun to see how are adults make same posts every time

Do you count yourself as one of those adults? 

10 minutes ago, Tommy1709 said:

Do you count yourself as one of those adults? 

For sure. I have fun here its not big secret. Its very interesting to see how are people so worry about game

19 minutes ago, cr1 said:

For sure. I have fun here its not big secret. Its very interesting to see how are people so worry about game

Its obvious you don't have understand the meanings of a Free to Play or a Mobile game. Every game on mobile have evolution.Improve after each update .The community suggest and the developer add it. The community suggest the developer add it and so on after each update

When happen bugs,problem and others. Of course we worries about the game. You are the only one who love play a broken game with tons of disconnection,crash,feature who don't work... On this planet I don't think someone love play a broken game.

We report bugs and problems and Flare must fix it. Simple. Why we should wait huge update to have fix? Can be done like all others mobiles game on the market via update or server update. Each week a new update is available.Why wait 2.0,3.0.4.0 to fix and do massive bugs fix? People don't like that.

Maybe a problem like no video ads can be just a useless problem for you but for the one who understand can be frustrating

I don't try and don't hope you understand anyway. We try but in veins. Many years we try in veins with you so...

flare must deliver fix when bugs and problems arrive in a short period. not after 1,2 or 6 month later

Edited by Warriornator

4 minutes ago, Warriornator said:

Its obvious you don't have understand the meanings of a Free to Play or a Mobile games. Every game on mobile have evolution.Improve after each update .The community suggest and the developer add it. The community suggest the developer add it and so on after each update

When happen bugs,problem and others. Of course we worries about the game. You are the only one who love play a broken game with tons of disconnection,crash,feature who don't work... On this planet I don't think someone love play a broken game.

We report bugs and problems and Flare must fix it. Simple. Why we should wait hube update to have fix. Can be done like all mobiles game on the market via update or server update. Why wait 2.0,3.0.4.0 to fix and do massive bugs fix. People don't like that.

Maybe a problem like no video ads can be just a useless problem for you but for the one who understand can be frustrating

I don't try and don't hope you understand anyway. We try but in veins. Many years we try in veins with you so...

The only one mistake.

Flare dnt must fix it. 

Its very selfish to think everyone MUST to do something cuz you want.

or they dnt have devs, or dnt have money, or they have their own idea about game.

YOU can easy to fix it by yourself.

just leave game. But uf you still play- its your problem only.

i saw a lotof messages about BUGS..

but really i didnt see even one critical bug in the game. Why flare need to change thheir plans only because someone noticed the dragons changed colour? Does it matter?

can you tell me 3 critical bugs?

Edited by cr1

I think if you troll or insult the others nonstop on the forum its because of your lack of understand english. You don't understand any word of what the others say. I presume you don't have understand a word of my post. Keep troling and keep insulting the others with bad manners,etc.. like you always do Cromka. Nothing will change. I will not lose my time with you and argue hours and hours. Anyway you will not understand a word. See ya and good luck on this forum with others. Maybe others have more patience than me

PS : Anyway I am busy today. I will upload some video on my channel. So I let's the others volunteers try to explain to you the situation and why so many are worries about the game

Edited by Warriornator

1 hour ago, cr1 said:

I ve always saying to my son who plays as well : it’s only a game.....